Canabusis' Rise Of The Runelords RPG Character - Page 9 of 12

Johnathan, Yes you start at 0 exp. Sorry, - Page 9 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 12th Dec, 2013 - 6:12am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

29th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Rogue
Rogue
Fighter
Fighter
Warlock
Warlock
Draconian
Draconian
Ranger
Ranger
Cleric
Cleric
Barbarian
Barbarian
Wizard
Wizard
Paladin
Paladin

+  « First of 12 pgs.  5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 
Closed
Pathfinder Pathfinder RPG - Create your Character for approval here. Please ensure to read and follow the guidelines on how to Create a Pathfinder Character in the first Post
Canabusis' Rise Of The Runelords RPG Character Related Information to Canabusis' Rise Of The Runelords RPG Character
5th Dec, 2013 - 3:06pm / Post ID: #

Canabusis' Rise Of The Runelords RPG Character - Page 9

Oh, man, it looks like Twilek paid 1 copper too much for his towel.

More seriously though, by virtue of being born and raised in Varisia, I assume Twilek also has Varisian language as a free addition.

Also does the ass have stats as a pony?

I will update the boxes early tomorrow.

Jonathan, that's a strange glitch, there should be 6 columns of pictures to choose from.

Rather off topic, but...
If you want to be a game master, I purposely ran my Kingmaker game from the book so someone could take over. I'm not sure how busy I will be in the next few months, but if you can, could you keep that option open?

Edited Message Edited...
Persephone: Please use the Offtopic Tags so that the Thread maintains the SAME subject matter and does not develop into another Topic. See Constructive Posting Policy.

Sponsored Links:
5th Dec, 2013 - 4:32pm / Post ID: #

Character RPG Runelords The Rise Canabusis

Johnathan,

You have to be an upgraded member to upload your own avatar. You must choose one from the avatars provided. If you click on 'my controls' then select 'edit avatar' in the right hand column it should give you a list and you must choose Canabusis Role-playing Game at the bottom to be applied to my game.

Icon,

I would say that the ass has the stats of a pony with a few exceptions. I will look it over later and let you know of any changes to the stats. In my mind the mule is more stuborn and hardier then a pony. Jenny is a special ass. Thus I would like to adapt the stats slightly.

Being born into Varisia does not mean you have the Varisian language. You must be of Varisian heritage, a descendant. And make sure Twilek gets back the copper he overpaid for the towel. wink.gif

Rather off topic, but...
I sure hope that you stay with us as GM and don't pass of your game in the future. I don't think that anyone could replace you. (Even with your game guide!)

Reconcile Edited: Canabusis on 5th Dec, 2013 - 4:36pm

Post Date: 5th Dec, 2013 - 5:14pm / Post ID: #

Canabusis' Rise Of The Runelords RPG Character
A Friend

Canabusis' Rise Of The Runelords RPG Character Archive Pathfinder / D&D

I found this on the CRB: Unlike a horse, a donkey or mule is willing (Though not eager) to enter dungeons and other strange or threatening places. Donkeys and mules have the same statistics as ponies.

They sure act differently though [..]

As about character avatar, isn't it possible to upload our own images? None of the ones available suits Ian and I could make sure I get no copyright protected image, such as perhaps a drawing that I could do myself.

6th Dec, 2013 - 7:17am / Post ID: #

Page 9 Character RPG Runelords The Rise Canabusis

Johnathan,

I have never uploaded my own image. If you have trouble doing so perhaps ask administration within your introduction thread?

I know about the donkey/ mule stats. Jenny however is a special mule and I may not change the stats but perhaps some of her qualities. I have yet to decide. It's more for the role playing aspect of the game. Thank you for your insight though.

11th Dec, 2013 - 7:25pm / Post ID: #

Character RPG Runelords The Rise Canabusis

Gentlemen,

I have come to notice that none of you have your experience is listed in your stat windows. KNtoran has his listed as 0. Please update your character sheets within your stat windows. If you pick up new items or coin it shoud be updated there as well. Thank you.

11th Dec, 2013 - 9:39pm / Post ID: #

Gorion's XP is on his character sheet, fourth line down. I didn't have enough room to put Salius's sheet on there, but I did add his name, class, level, and XP underneath Gorion's character sheet.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 12th Dec, 2013 - 12:21am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Canabusis' Rise The Runelords RPG Character - Page 9

Please don't tell me I start at 0 xp :/ Level 1 is so darn simple and boring!

12th Dec, 2013 - 6:12am / Post ID: #

Canabusis' Rise The Runelords RPG Character D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 9

Johnathan,

Yes you start at 0 exp. Sorry, you have to start somewhere and in this instance it's first level.

+  « First of 12 pgs.  5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 

> TOPIC: Canabusis' Rise Of The Runelords RPG Character

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.