Canabusis' Rise Of The Runelords RPG Character - Page 2 of 12

Excuse my interruption but I think its necessary - Page 2 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 27th Sep, 2013 - 3:41pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

25th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Wizard
Wizard
Barbarian
Barbarian
Warlock
Warlock
Draconian
Draconian
Ranger
Ranger
Paladin
Paladin
Rogue
Rogue
Cleric
Cleric
Fighter
Fighter

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (12) »
Closed
Pathfinder Pathfinder RPG - Create your Character for approval here. Please ensure to read and follow the guidelines on how to Create a Pathfinder Character in the first Post
Canabusis' Rise Of The Runelords RPG Character Related Information to Canabusis' Rise Of The Runelords RPG Character
Post Date: 26th Sep, 2013 - 7:21pm / Post ID: #

Canabusis' Rise Of The Runelords RPG Character
A Friend

Canabusis' Rise Of The Runelords RPG Character - Page 2

Since I am still new to the Pathfinder game I find it hard to get a back ground story on not knowing the world or the locations of things. I will strive to figure out a much better back story for my character.

Sponsored Links:
27th Sep, 2013 - 2:02am / Post ID: #

Character RPG Runelords The Rise Canabusis

KNtoran,
There is a map of Varisia on the last page of the Rise of the RuneLords players guide for reference of the surrounding area. If you read the Rise of the RuneLords players guide it will tell you about where elves are normally found as well as half elves, and humans, you can take from an area where elves and humans are within close proximity and find a starting point.

27th Sep, 2013 - 2:21am / Post ID: #

Canabusis' Rise Of The Runelords RPG Character Archive Pathfinder / D&D

I'll keep my character the way he is. I was just unsure about the cast light ability since I can cast it on my sword, but the paizo site cleared it up. Sometimes you really have to dig to find the answers you need, but the complexity is why I love this game.

27th Sep, 2013 - 6:02am / Post ID: #

Page 2 Character RPG Runelords The Rise Canabusis

Trake,
Your character is approved.

I have added a numbered key of the Town of Sandpoint to the Rules, Setting, and Questions thread. Please look over this as you would be familiar with parts of the town. The key provides references to be paired with the map of Sandpoint.

You may begin posting in the Main Game thread since you arrived before the start of the festival, the game has not began officially but feel free to role play any actions you would take from the time you arrived at the gates three weeks before the 'official start' of the game and the day of the Swallowtail festival. I will respond to your given actions until we have a full party and at that time I will fast forward to the Swallowtail festival.

Post Date: 27th Sep, 2013 - 2:19pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Character RPG Runelords The Rise Canabusis

I am unable to download the game guide. All I am getting is a two page update with no real information on it. I guess I will skip this game.

27th Sep, 2013 - 3:03pm / Post ID: #

KNtoran, I [got it from here]: 'Pathfinder Rise of the Runelords Players Guide' and one of the results was a direct link to the .pdf, and from there I was able to save it on my computer.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 27th Sep, 2013 - 3:11pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Canabusis' Rise The Runelords RPG Character - Page 2

Yeah I did that too and I get nothing but ads and little 2.3 MB files. I guess I am doing something wrong. I never did say I was a smart person.

Post Date: 27th Sep, 2013 - 3:41pm / Post ID: #

Canabusis' Rise The Runelords RPG Character D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 2

Excuse my interruption but I think its necessary to explain. I adjusted Trake's Post. You need to create a Free account at Paizo and then download the PDF file for free.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (12) »

> TOPIC: Canabusis' Rise Of The Runelords RPG Character

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.