Canabusis' Rise Of The Runelords RPG Main Game - Page 4 of 95

Resfrix will watch the acolytes scurrying - Page 4 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 3rd Oct, 2013 - 5:49pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

04th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Fighter
Fighter
Rogue
Rogue
Barbarian
Barbarian
Warlock
Warlock
Wizard
Wizard
Draconian
Draconian
Cleric
Cleric
Paladin
Paladin
Ranger
Ranger

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8  ...Latest (95) »
Closed
Pathfinder Pathfinder RPG - Approved Players, the GM updates the RPG here.
Canabusis' Rise Of The Runelords RPG Main Game Related Information to Canabusis' Rise Of The Runelords RPG Main Game
Post Date: 2nd Oct, 2013 - 3:04pm / Post ID: #

Canabusis' Rise Of The Runelords RPG Main Game
A Friend

Canabusis' Rise Of The Runelords RPG Main Game - Page 4

Refrix walks into Sandpoint glad to finally be in in town for the festival. Granted he was a couple weeks early but he wanted to ensure that he could find a room for the stay at the temple to Sarenrae. Upon entering the city he will ask one of the guards if they can point him the way to the temple.

Sponsored Links:
2nd Oct, 2013 - 5:03pm / Post ID: #

Game Main RPG Runelords The Rise Canabusis

Today is Wealday 11th of Arodus 4713AR.

Trake,
You rise well rested a little later then you would normally rise.

KNtoran,
When coming into the town you approach the guard and ask, "Can you point me towards the temple?" The guard looks at you quizzically and looks over his shoulder as the temple can be seen from there and almost any where from within the town. "If you keep going down Church street you will run into it." He shakes his head as you head towards the temple.

Out of Character:: Please make sure you use the reference map in the Rise of the RuneLords players guide with the key that is provided in the Rules, Settings, and Questions thread. Then you can visualize where you are in town.

Reconcile Edited: Canabusis on 2nd Oct, 2013 - 5:06pm

2nd Oct, 2013 - 8:04pm / Post ID: #

Canabusis' Rise Of The Runelords RPG Main Game Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Gorion awakes with a renewed spirit, but a little later than usual. He says his daily prayers, dons his armor and weapons, and heads downstairs to enjoy his usual breakfast.

After breakfast, Gorion exits the Rusty Dragon and walks down Market St. To the market square. He wanted to see if Samar still had his cart set up, but was disapointed to see that there were no vendors set up at all, just a throng of people moving to and fro through town. He walked down Festival St., slowing down as he passed the theatre to see if there were any upcoming shows. He continued down Festival and up High St. To the grand cathedral. Outside, there was a priest directing movers were to put the new pews. Gorion walked up and introduced himself.

"Good morning! I am Gorion Keldorn, Divine Warrior of Iomedae. I have come to see if I could assist you in any way with the new cathedral."

2nd Oct, 2013 - 8:05pm / Post ID: #

Page 4 Game Main RPG Runelords The Rise Canabusis

Gorion awakes with a renewed spirit, but a little later than usual. He says his daily prayers, dons his armor and weapons, and heads downstairs to enjoy his usual breakfast.

After breakfast, Gorion exits the Rusty Dragon and walks down Market St. To the market square. He wanted to see if Samar still had his cart set up, but was disapointed to see that there were no vendors set up at all, just a throng of people moving to and fro through town. He walked down Festival St., slowing down as he passed the theatre to see if there were any upcoming shows. He continued down Festival and up High St. To the grand cathedral. Outside, there was a priest directing movers were to put the new pews. Gorion walked up and introduced himself.

"Good morning! I am Gorion Keldorn, Divine Warrior of Iomedae. I have come to see if I could assist you in any way with the new cathedral."

3rd Oct, 2013 - 3:34am / Post ID: #

Game Main RPG Runelords The Rise Canabusis

Trake,

I'm waiting for KNtoran to reply because he would make it to the temple before you, so I want to see what he does because you both just may meet up at that point. Thus why I haven't updated the game as many times as I could have today.

Post Date: 3rd Oct, 2013 - 2:37pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Resfrix heads down Church street to the temple for Sarenrae. Once he finds the correct temple he will check to see if they have a room which he can stay for the duration of the upcoming festival.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
3rd Oct, 2013 - 5:08pm / Post ID: #

Canabusis' Rise The Runelords RPG Main Game - Page 4

When you come to the Temple you find that is houses six shrines, from out side on the South of the building you can see the shrines of Erastil and Abadar, on the West side you can see the shrines of Shelyn and Gozreh, on the East side are the shrines of Desna and Sarenrae. The Cathedral is impressive as it is easily the largest building in Sanpoint and can be seen from anywhere within the town, constructed of stone and glass.

As you come to the temple you find acolytes scurrying to finish with the decorating and furnishing of the massive cathedral.

Trake,

"I am father Zantus." The man says with a slight bow of his head. "We can use all the help we can get, may Desna bless you for your generous offer. If you mean to help we have many pieces of furniture to move into the building. We can offer you a shared room for pay but we are getting low on finances and can offer no pay. It took every thing this town had to offer to reconstruct our fine temple." He turns to one of the acolytes, "Will you please help direct Mr. Gorion in what we need done and find him a bed this evening." Turning his attention once again to you he says, "This is Shezeik, he will instruct you in what needs to be done, I apologize for not having more time to speak with you but we come ever closer to the consecration festival and all needs to be in order by then." Father Zantus scurries away instructing more acolytes of what needs to be done.

Shezeik beckons you with a wave of his hand and puts you to work immediately hauling furniture. You spend the better part of the day helping with what needs to be done. During lunch Shezeik shows you a room with two cots and little else as they have not finishes with the living quarters yet. "They are quite simple and won't have much more added to them for a little while as we are concentrating on the halls of worship first. I will leave you to rest for a while and get something to eat. Lunch will be served within the main hall for now." You notice that someone has already set his belongings on one of the cots.

Out of Character:: Please make sure you have deducted 5gp and 4sp from your coin, for room and food cost and the coin paid to Samar for the toys.

KNtoran,

You come to an acolyte and he directs you to find Father Zantus. Father Zantus looks to you and says, "Well met I'm Father Zantus, Have you come to assist us in finishing the final touches of the Cathedral?"

Reconcile Edited: Canabusis on 3rd Oct, 2013 - 7:59pm

Post Date: 3rd Oct, 2013 - 5:49pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Canabusis' Rise The Runelords RPG Main Game D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 4

Resfrix will watch the acolytes scurrying back and forth as he looks for a person in charge. He will look around at the the building and the shrines.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8  ...Latest (95) »

> TOPIC: Canabusis' Rise Of The Runelords RPG Main Game

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.