Canabusis' Rise Of The Runelords RPG Main Game - Page 5 of 95

Gorion went to the main hall and had lunch - Page 5 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 3rd Oct, 2013 - 7:58pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

04th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Wizard
Wizard
Rogue
Rogue
Fighter
Fighter
Barbarian
Barbarian
Warlock
Warlock
Cleric
Cleric
Paladin
Paladin
Ranger
Ranger
Draconian
Draconian

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  ...Latest (95) »
Closed
Pathfinder Pathfinder RPG - Approved Players, the GM updates the RPG here.
Canabusis' Rise Of The Runelords RPG Main Game Related Information to Canabusis' Rise Of The Runelords RPG Main Game
3rd Oct, 2013 - 6:00pm / Post ID: #

Canabusis' Rise Of The Runelords RPG Main Game - Page 5

KNtoran,

You find Father Zantus. Father Zantus looks to you and says, "Well met I'm Father Zantus, Have you come to assist us in finishing the final touches of the Cathedral?" Refrix states he has come looking for a room. "I can find you a shared room with the condition you help us in finishing the temples final details."

Reconcile Edited: Canabusis on 3rd Oct, 2013 - 6:39pm

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 3rd Oct, 2013 - 6:48pm / Post ID: #

Canabusis' Rise Of The Runelords RPG Main Game
A Friend

Game Main RPG Runelords The Rise Canabusis

Resfrix looks at Father Zantus, "Well met Father Zantus I am Resfrix and I will gladly assist in the finishing touches of this temple for a room. After all Sarenrae teaches us to assist others and to be kind. Show me to the bunk and then I will get right to work in helping out."

3rd Oct, 2013 - 7:10pm / Post ID: #

Canabusis' Rise Of The Runelords RPG Main Game Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Father Zantus Calls to Shezeik. "Please show Refrix a room and then please direct him to what needs to be done." Shezeik summons you to follow him, he leads you to a shared room within the temples upper levels. "You may leave any belongings you do not desire to carry around here, there is no need to worry about thievery here as everyone is here in attendance for the consecration of the temple. If you will follow me back out side I will show you to a cart that needs unloading into the main hall."

Shezeik shows you to a cart to unload it of the furniture needed within the main haul of the temple. You spend most of your day unloading cart after cart of pews and candle holders, tapestries, and the like for which you would find within a place of worship. Shezeik indicates that lunch will be served in the back of the main hall. "Please rest for a moment and regain your strength, lunch will be served in the back of the main hall."

Post Date: 3rd Oct, 2013 - 7:19pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 5 Game Main RPG Runelords The Rise Canabusis

Resfrix greets brother Shezeik to the shared room and places his pack and most of his weapons there. He does keep his scimitar on him. Resfrix will spend the time unloading cart after cart in prayer. He will greet each cart driver with a smile and a warm welcome. He will smile during all of his work for he knows this is work for the cathedral.

3rd Oct, 2013 - 7:22pm / Post ID: #

Game Main RPG Runelords The Rise Canabusis

KNtoran,

Out of Character::
Do you stop at lunch to eat and rest? What are your actions during this time? Please be sure to read all the information provided and act on what is given.

Post Date: 3rd Oct, 2013 - 7:36pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Out of Character: Oh shoot I forgot about the lunch sorry about that.

At the time of Lunch Resfrix will walk to the back of the main hall. He will take a minute or two to give thanks to sarenrae for providing the workers and the food for them. He will take just enough food to regain his strength and get a mug of water. He will find a place to sit and eat. After eating he will make sure the area he ate is cleaned up and proceed back toward the carts.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
3rd Oct, 2013 - 7:57pm / Post ID: #

Canabusis' Rise The Runelords RPG Main Game - Page 5

KNtoran,

You proceed to work for the remaining of the day and only after Shezeik has come to you do you notice that the swarm of acolytes have all stopped working for the day. "You are quite the hard worker. Please come join us for supper and rest for the evening." Shezeik leads you inside to the back of the main hall as many acolytes and volunteers sit eating together and talking in quiet reverence.

3rd Oct, 2013 - 7:58pm / Post ID: #

Canabusis' Rise The Runelords RPG Main Game D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 5

Gorion went to the main hall and had lunch with the acolytes. He felt a little out of place being the only follower of Iomedae, but felt like he made some good points in the conversations he had with them. After lunch, Gorion returned to work moving furniture, taking on some of the heavier loads that the others could not handle.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  ...Latest (95) »

> TOPIC: Canabusis' Rise Of The Runelords RPG Main Game

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.