Canabusis' Rise Of The Runelords RPG Main Game - Page 41 of 95

Das lets Ian purchase the shield for seven - Page 41 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 17th Dec, 2013 - 1:35am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

27th July 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Rogue
Rogue
Draconian
Draconian
Warlock
Warlock
Cleric
Cleric
Wizard
Wizard
Ranger
Ranger
Barbarian
Barbarian
Fighter
Fighter
Paladin
Paladin

+  « First of 95 pgs.  37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45  ...Latest (95) »
Closed
Pathfinder Pathfinder RPG - Approved Players, the GM updates the RPG here.
Canabusis' Rise Of The Runelords RPG Main Game Related Information to Canabusis' Rise Of The Runelords RPG Main Game
14th Dec, 2013 - 1:43am / Post ID: #

Canabusis' Rise Of The Runelords RPG Main Game - Page 41

Gorion,

"Now that you mention it Twilek, hide armor might be better suited to Ian's style. He may need a shield too, since he is not yet comfortable with his bow."

Gorion then turns to Ian,

"Go ahead and try on the hide armor too. It's up to you which you choose, but I have to agree with Twilek that the hide might be better for you."

Salius,

Salius continues to drink ale and listen to the stories. He even tells a few of his own about the incompetance of the goblins that he saw that night.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 14th Dec, 2013 - 5:13pm / Post ID: #

Canabusis' Rise Of The Runelords RPG Main Game
A Friend

Game Main RPG Runelords The Rise Canabusis

I try both armor suits. I find the warmth and extra sense of security that the thickness that the hide armor provides very "Attractive", and I say:

"I like this one very much!"

I take out 2 platinum pieces and hand them out to the tanner:

"Will these do? My life savings are almost spent to the last copper! I have only these and a couple of gold left!"

I turn to Gorion and say:

"I think I really need a place to stay, would you mind if I rent a room at the same inn you guys are staying at? I don't want to be far from you."

Lastly, I will also say this to Twilek:

"Thank you very much for your recommendation! I appreciate it!"

14th Dec, 2013 - 9:40pm / Post ID: #

Canabusis' Rise Of The Runelords RPG Main Game Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Gorion & Ian & Twilek,

Larz hands Ian back five gold pieces. "My work is good, but it doesn't cost that much for the hide armor. I thank you gentlemen for the business." With Nicu's task of finding Ian some suitable armor done, he turns to Twilek and smiles broadly. "How are things going for you today? I've been keeping myself busy, just like you said." Nicu says proudly.

After their business of purchasing new equipment for Ian has been accomplished Gorion notices that it is about time to meet up with Shalelu.

Salius & Resfrix,

Resfrix finds Salius at the Rusty Dragon waiting for everyone to arrive. Shalelu seats herself next to Salius when she comes down from her room after cleaning up a bit. "Hello gentlemen, are the others still going to join us?"

Reconcile Edited: Canabusis on 14th Dec, 2013 - 9:42pm

15th Dec, 2013 - 12:04pm / Post ID: #

Page 41 Game Main RPG Runelords The Rise Canabusis

Twilek smiles and replies to his brother, "Our research has given us some answers and more questions. We'll get to the bottom of this, in fact we're meeting a elven goblin-hunter tonight. Good to see you hard at work, this is a fine piece." He punches Ian with some weight to prove his point.

Replying to Ian he says, "Oh, just trying to do what the sheriff asked. We want to prevent more deaths, and, well, to be honest, it begins with protecting ourselves."

He turns back to his brother, "Tell mum and dad not to cook me dinner, but I'd appreciate coming home to one of her desserts. See you later."

When they're all outside he looks towards the sun, saying, "It's time for the meeting. Let's hurry to the inn."

Post Date: 15th Dec, 2013 - 3:13pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Main RPG Runelords The Rise Canabusis

I wear my new armor as well as equip my new weaponry. I am obviously very happy!

Post Date: 16th Dec, 2013 - 8:38pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

I say to the other 2:

"Hey let's hurry and quickly get a shield too! I wouldn't mind a good heavy wooden shield!"

So I go back to the blacksmith and tell him:

"Hello there mr Korvut, I'm sorry but I wanted to buy a heavy wooden shield as well. Do you happen to have one available?"

If he sells it I will add it to the rest of my inventory and thereafter I follow Gorion to whatever he wants to do. If I need a place to sleep for the night I will rent a room at the same inn Gorion and Twilek are staying.

Reconcile Edited: Johnathan on 16th Dec, 2013 - 8:38pm

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
17th Dec, 2013 - 12:47am / Post ID: #

Canabusis' Rise The Runelords RPG Main Game - Page 41

Gorion,
After Ian has purchased a shield, Gorion insists that they hurry to get to the inn for dinner.

Salius,
Salius sits with Resfrix and Shalelu waiting for the others.

"They should be here soon. Twilek especially is very invested in getting to the bottom of this."

17th Dec, 2013 - 1:35am / Post ID: #

Canabusis' Rise The Runelords RPG Main Game D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 41

Das lets Ian purchase the shield for seven gold pieces. Gorion and Ian show up to dinner quite late, the others waited very patiently for them though.

Shalelu looks around to be sure everyone is there. "Order what you want, it's on me. So any questions I can answer?"

Out of Character:: Please deduct the coin from your purchases and update your equipment in your stats window Johnathan.

> TOPIC: Canabusis' Rise Of The Runelords RPG Main Game

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.