Canabusis' Rise Of The Runelords RPG Main Game - Page 42 of 95

Twilek faces Ian and says, "I believe - Page 42 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 18th Dec, 2013 - 2:03pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

01st September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Barbarian
Barbarian
Wizard
Wizard
Draconian
Draconian
Ranger
Ranger
Rogue
Rogue
Fighter
Fighter
Warlock
Warlock
Cleric
Cleric
Paladin
Paladin

+  « First of 95 pgs.  38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46  ...Latest (95) »
Closed
Pathfinder Pathfinder RPG - Approved Players, the GM updates the RPG here.
Canabusis' Rise Of The Runelords RPG Main Game Related Information to Canabusis' Rise Of The Runelords RPG Main Game
Post Date: 17th Dec, 2013 - 3:17am / Post ID: #

Canabusis' Rise Of The Runelords RPG Main Game
A Friend

Canabusis' Rise Of The Runelords RPG Main Game - Page 42

"Hello there, miss Shalelu! I have heard so much about you and I finally have the honor of meeting you!"

I will also order a standard local meal I'd consider available at hand; nothing fancy! smile.gif

Reconcile Edited: Johnathan on 17th Dec, 2013 - 3:18am

Sponsored Links:
17th Dec, 2013 - 9:51pm / Post ID: #

Game Main RPG Runelords The Rise Canabusis

Gorion,

Gorion and Ian join the others at the table.

"Pardon our tardiness, young Ian was eager to get a full array of equipment before the sun set."

Salius,

When the others arrive, Salius looks at Shalelu.

"I think our biggest question is what have you learned about the goblin clans in the area and this mysterious 'Longshanks'? Also, do you know anything about the sihedron rune?"

Post Date: 18th Dec, 2013 - 12:45am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Canabusis' Rise Of The Runelords RPG Main Game Archive Pathfinder / D&D

I suddenly adopt a confused look as I tilt a bit to the side and whisper to Gorion. "The >what< rune?"

18th Dec, 2013 - 1:41am / Post ID: #

Page 42 Game Main RPG Runelords The Rise Canabusis

Gorion leans back over to Ian,

"Just listen for now. We will fill you in on all of the details after we know more."

Gorion then diverts his attention back to Shalelu as she starts to reveal what she knows.

18th Dec, 2013 - 2:28am / Post ID: #

Game Main RPG Runelords The Rise Canabusis

Twilek orders some spiced poultry and a mug of mead. He adds to the question, "The 'longshanks' that was leading them we have investigated and found to bear the Sihedron, in case Belor didn't already tell you. Our only reference is a crude charcoal drawing."

He listens to the answer to the first questions, then asks, "How have the goblin tribes movements been in the last few months? Did you notice decreases in populations? Or any sets of tracks pointing to the same location?"

18th Dec, 2013 - 8:09am / Post ID: #

Shalelu adds to Twilek's order, "I'll have the same." She tells Bethana Corwin, (One of Ameiko's staff,) while giving Twilek a congenial nod. "I have heard nothing more then yourselves concerning the "Longshank" behind the raid on Sandpoint. Nor can I say I know anything about the Sihedron rune. The walls of goblin lairs and the ruins of towns goblins have raided are littered with pictures of their exploits. They never use writing. Though. That's not lucky. They think that writing steals words out of your head and you can't get them back."

Shalelu shrugs, "Perhaps I can't tell you much, what I can tell you about the goblins is more information on what I said earlier. I mentioned earlier there are five major goblin tribes in the region. The closest to Sandpoint are the Birdcruncher goblins. They live in caves along the western edge of the Devil's Platter, although traditionally these goblins are the least aggressive of the five." Shalelu looks around into the eyes of every man sitting around the table as she shares her knowledge of the goblins. "To the south are the Licktoad goblins of the Brinestump Marsh, pests that are excellent swimmers. East are the Seven Tooth goblins of Shank's Wood, goblins who"ve secured a place for themselves by raiding Sandpoint's junkyard and rebuilding the stolen refuse into armor and weapons. Further east are the Mosswood goblins, likely the largest tribe but one traditionally held back by feuding families within their own ranks. And finally, there are the Thistletop goblins, who live on the Nettlewood coast atop a small island that some say holds a passing resemblance to a decapitated head."

Every ones food is delivered and Shalelu eats casually while continuing. "Goblins generally have short lived, violent lives. It's unusual for a single goblin to achieve any real measure of notoriety, but when one does, it's well-earned. Currently, five goblins enjoy the status of," Shalelu shrugs for lack of a better word and continues with, "hero."... "Big Gugmut is an unusually muscular and tall goblin from Mosswood who, it is said, had a hobgoblin for a mother and a wild boar for a father."

Taking a moment to chew a mouthful of food, Shalelu goes on. "Koruvus was a champion of the Seven Tooth tribe, who was as well known for his short temper as he was for his prized possession-a magic longsword sized for a human that the goblin stubbornly kept as his own, despite the fact that it was too large for him to properly wield."

Shalelu pauses for another bite. "Koruvus vanished several months ago after he supposedly discovered a 'secret hideout" in a cave along the cliff s, but the Seven Tooth goblins remain convinced that he's out there still, a ghost or worse, waiting to murder any goblin who tries to discover his hideout." Shalelu unconsciously uses her fork to point as she talks. "Then there is Vorka, a notorious goblin cannibal who lives in the Brinestump marsh, a "hero" mostly to goblins other than the Licktoad tribe. Ripnugget is the current leader of the Thistletop goblins and controls what the five tribes agree is the best lair. And then there's Bruthazmus, an infamous bugbear ranger who lives in northern Nettlewood and often visits the five tribes to trade things he's stolen from caravans for alcohol, news, or magic arrows." Shalelu notes that Bruthazmus has a particular hatred of elves, and that they have fought on several occasions. To date, neither of them has managed to get the upper hand on the other, but Shalelu bitterly vows that she won't be the first to fall in their private war. After clearing her plate and washing it down with some ale she looks to be thinking then shrugs again. "I don't know that I can tell you much else. I know a lot about goblins, but I have yet to find any clues as to who is behind this and when it might have started."

Reconcile Edited: Canabusis on 18th Dec, 2013 - 8:16am

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 18th Dec, 2013 - 11:14am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Canabusis' Rise The Runelords RPG Main Game - Page 42

"Miss Shalelu, please tell us more about goblins in general; I have a personal hatred against them but the truth is I know little on how to fight them. Also, I am particularly interested in that Bruthaz guy, and any other bugbears in the region."

18th Dec, 2013 - 2:03pm / Post ID: #

Canabusis' Rise The Runelords RPG Main Game D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 42

Twilek faces Ian and says, "I believe all sitting here have a particular hate for those nasty creatures. Shalelu, we could help back you up next time you want to fight Bruthazmus. But Ian is right, every detail helps. Weapons, locations, favored tactics, and anything else.

"This Seven Tooth tribe sound like a curious lot," He comments. "They sound particularly superstitious and gullible, slaves for a smart human leader. It seems to line up perfectly; seven points of the Sihedron, strange disappearance, and that magic weapon would be quite a prize!

"I just want to confirm, all tribes were present at the attack here? Can you estimate a proportion of each?"

> TOPIC: Canabusis' Rise Of The Runelords RPG Main Game

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.