Canabusis' Rise Of The Runelords RPG Main Game - Page 6 of 95

ResfriX will head to the dining area once - Page 6 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 4th Oct, 2013 - 3:20pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

05th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Wizard
Wizard
Ranger
Ranger
Rogue
Rogue
Fighter
Fighter
Warlock
Warlock
Cleric
Cleric
Barbarian
Barbarian
Draconian
Draconian
Paladin
Paladin

+  « First of 95 pgs.  2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10  ...Latest (95) »
Closed
Pathfinder Pathfinder RPG - Approved Players, the GM updates the RPG here.
Canabusis' Rise Of The Runelords RPG Main Game Related Information to Canabusis' Rise Of The Runelords RPG Main Game
3rd Oct, 2013 - 8:10pm / Post ID: #

Canabusis' Rise Of The Runelords RPG Main Game - Page 6

Trake,

You work for the remaining part of the day, when the light starts to fade you remember your promise to return to the orphanage with a story. You notice that many of the acolytes have stopped working for the day and have retreated into the temple for the evening.

Sponsored Links:
3rd Oct, 2013 - 8:41pm / Post ID: #

Game Main RPG Runelords The Rise Canabusis

Gorion decided to skip out on whatever dinner might be offered and head over to the orphanage. He had made a promise to those children and intended to keep it. As he entered the room where the children were, they all cheered with excitement. The children all rushed to the front of the room and placed the wooden dolls on the table in front of Gorion so that he could use them to act out another story.

"Good evening children!" Said Gorion with a smile, "Tonight I will be telling you about the second miraculous act of Iomedae. Our story begins in the Sargavan city of Eleder, where a coven of evil witches had cast their spells on the citizens."

He proceeded, in great detail, to tell about how the witches took over the minds of the city officials and enslaved the populace.

"Iomedae had heard of the great evil in Eleder, and rode there as fast as she could to smite those wretched witches."

He continued to tell what Iomedae encountered in the city, and of the final battle between her and the witches.

"And with a mighty swing of her longsword, Iomedae lopped off the head of coven leader, and her deformed body slumped to the ground. Now that the witches were defeated, the darkness that covered the city began to lift, and the townsfolk returned to normal."

As Gorion finished the story, the children erupted into cheers. He thanked the children and the headmaster, and promised to return soon to tell about Iomedae's third act. He left the orphanage and returned to his meager room in the cathedral.

Reconcile Edited: Trake on 3rd Oct, 2013 - 8:42pm

3rd Oct, 2013 - 9:11pm / Post ID: #

Canabusis' Rise Of The Runelords RPG Main Game Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Trake,
As you come into the Main hall of the Cathedral Father Zantus comes up to you and shakes your hand. "I just want to thank you for your work. Have you eaten yet? I'm sure if you make your way to the kitchen there are leftovers, you will find the kitchen on the second floor, go up the stairs to the right second door on the right, just before the you come to the rooms intended for sleeping quarters."

3rd Oct, 2013 - 10:04pm / Post ID: #

Page 6 Game Main RPG Runelords The Rise Canabusis

"Thank you Father Zantus, a meal does sound good. Also, are there facilities where I can take a bath?"

After hearing Father Zantus's answer, Gorion goes upstairs and scrounges up a bite to eat.

3rd Oct, 2013 - 10:44pm / Post ID: #

Game Main RPG Runelords The Rise Canabusis

"I must say that the room made for bathing has not been completed as of yet. If you would like to take the time to fill a basin, you are more then welcome to bathe. You would need to get your water from the well just outside the cathedral to the rear of the west side of the building. There is a small shed put over the well in protection of contamination. You would then find the basin's to the Northeast in one of the meager buildings that are storing much of the items right now, you will find the bathing rooms upstairs in the very back hall way. The door is the one in the middle I do believe." Father Zantus replies. "I bid you a good evening, I am going to retire for the evening myself."

Fatheer Zantus departs going up stairs to leave you to your endeavors.

4th Oct, 2013 - 1:43am / Post ID: #

Canabusis' Rise Of The Runelords RPG Main Game

Gorion enjoys a bite to eat, then fetches a basin and fills it at the well. After giving himself a quick bath in the bathing room, he retires to his shared room. He sets up the Iomedae figurine, says his nightly prayers, and falls asleep.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
4th Oct, 2013 - 2:49am / Post ID: #

Canabusis' Rise The Runelords RPG Main Game - Page 6

Out of Character::

Trake,

Please see the message left for you in character approval thread.

I am waiting for KNtoran's response to continue in game.

Post Date: 4th Oct, 2013 - 3:20pm / Post ID: #

Canabusis' Rise Of The Runelords RPG Main Game
A Friend

Canabusis' Rise The Runelords RPG Main Game D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 6

ResfriX will head to the dining area once again to partake in nourishment. He will drink just water and eat just enough to kep his health and strength up. After eating and cleaning up his area he will head to the shrine of Sarenrae and preform his nightly payers. Thanking her for the day and the opportunity to do work. Resfrix will then head up to the room he was given and rest for the night.

> TOPIC: Canabusis' Rise Of The Runelords RPG Main Game

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.