Canabusis' Rise Of The Runelords RPG Main Game - Page 7 of 95

After lunch you unload kitchen supplies from - Page 7 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 5th Oct, 2013 - 3:06am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

05th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Ranger
Ranger
Barbarian
Barbarian
Fighter
Fighter
Rogue
Rogue
Cleric
Cleric
Warlock
Warlock
Wizard
Wizard
Draconian
Draconian
Paladin
Paladin

+  « First of 95 pgs.  3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11  ...Latest (95) »
Closed
Pathfinder Pathfinder RPG - Approved Players, the GM updates the RPG here.
Canabusis' Rise Of The Runelords RPG Main Game Related Information to Canabusis' Rise Of The Runelords RPG Main Game
4th Oct, 2013 - 4:31pm / Post ID: #

Canabusis' Rise Of The Runelords RPG Main Game - Page 7

Trake,

When you enter your room for the night you notice a body laying in the dark on one of the cots sleeping.

Trake & KNtoran,

You both wake in the company of each other, you come to find that you are room mates. Rising quite early ready for another day, you hear the sound of church bells.

Sponsored Links:
4th Oct, 2013 - 4:56pm / Post ID: #

Game Main RPG Runelords The Rise Canabusis

Gorion awakes early to find that he is sharing his room with a half elf who is also awake.

"Good morning, I don't believe we have met. I am Gorion Keldorn, Warrior of Iomedae. Have you been in town long?"

Post Date: 4th Oct, 2013 - 6:26pm / Post ID: #

Canabusis' Rise Of The Runelords RPG Main Game
A Friend

Canabusis' Rise Of The Runelords RPG Main Game Archive Pathfinder / D&D

"Morning to you too Gorion, I am Resfrix I arrived in town yesterday morning and was soon put to work unloading carts. I found it to be refreshing work. What about you how long you been in town?"

4th Oct, 2013 - 7:29pm / Post ID: #

Page 7 Game Main RPG Runelords The Rise Canabusis

"I have been in town for a few days, but only found my way to the cathedral yesterday." Gorion then hears the church bells ringing. "Ah, they must be eager to put us back to work. It was nice to meet you Resfrix, but if you will excuse me, I must say my morning prayers before breakfast."

Gorion says his prayers to Iomedae and then heads downstairs for breakfast.

Post Date: 4th Oct, 2013 - 7:43pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Main RPG Runelords The Rise Canabusis

"Yes I must say my morning prayers to Sarenrae myself" Resfrix will head down to the main floor and the shrine to Sarenrae for his morning prayers. He will head to break his fast afterwards. After eating Resfrix will look for Father Zantus to see what he can do to help for the day.

4th Oct, 2013 - 9:28pm / Post ID: #

KNtoran,

Father Zantus directs you to unload more carts just before noon and lunch the carts stop coming, all are unloaded and it appears there's nothing left to do. Shezeik comes to you and says. "You should rest and eat lunch as soon as it is prepared, later we will unload some of the buildings adjacent to the temple, most of that belongs to the kitchen."

Trake, You go down for breakfast a meal consisting of eggs and potatoes. It is filling but a little on the bland side. Shezeik comes to see you. "Will you be assisting us again today?"

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
4th Oct, 2013 - 11:16pm / Post ID: #

Canabusis' Rise The Runelords RPG Main Game - Page 7

Gorion informs Shezeik that he would be more than happy to help out again today. He helps Resfrix and the acolytes unload the carts, and joins them all for lunch.

5th Oct, 2013 - 3:06am / Post ID: #

Canabusis' Rise The Runelords RPG Main Game D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 7

After lunch you unload kitchen supplies from the wood buildings adjacent to the temple. Then your directed to move basins for the bathing rooms and some desks for the shared sleeping quarters. After a long day of hard work you're provided with dinner and released to do as you please.

> TOPIC: Canabusis' Rise Of The Runelords RPG Main Game

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.