Canabusis' Rise Of The Runelords RPG Main Game - Page 9 of 95

Trake, Father Zantus appears quite humored - Page 9 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 8th Oct, 2013 - 5:54pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

18th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Draconian
Draconian
Warlock
Warlock
Ranger
Ranger
Barbarian
Barbarian
Fighter
Fighter
Cleric
Cleric
Wizard
Wizard
Rogue
Rogue
Paladin
Paladin

+  « First of 95 pgs.  5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13  ...Latest (95) »
Closed
Pathfinder Pathfinder RPG - Approved Players, the GM updates the RPG here.
Canabusis' Rise Of The Runelords RPG Main Game Related Information to Canabusis' Rise Of The Runelords RPG Main Game
8th Oct, 2013 - 2:48am / Post ID: #

Canabusis' Rise Of The Runelords RPG Main Game - Page 9

KNtoran,

Out of Character::
You need to indicate where in town you wish to go there is a key to the town on the Rules Settings and Questions thread. At least indicate in which direction you travel so I can narrate what you see as you go down the road.

Trake,

As you arrive you're met at the door by many of the expecting children eagerly awaiting your arrival. Head master Ilsoari greets you warmly with a hug bypassing his usual custom of a hand shake. "I have not seen the children so excited and happy in a long time, you will never know the extent of my gratitude." He takes his place among the children as you go into your story.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 8th Oct, 2013 - 3:43pm / Post ID: #

Canabusis' Rise Of The Runelords RPG Main Game
A Friend

Game Main RPG Runelords The Rise Canabusis

Resfrix will head down towards the old light house first then head back east on another street thill I get to the east end of town then turn right and go to the next street and head back west. So I slowly make my ay to the south end of town. Once there I will start heading back towards the temple using some of the north south roads I have not traveled. I will do this until I have run out of light or new roads to travel down.

8th Oct, 2013 - 4:24pm / Post ID: #

Canabusis' Rise Of The Runelords RPG Main Game Archive Pathfinder / D&D

KNtoran,

You head down Junker's way thinking it an odd name for a street until when you come to the end of the road after passing a few small houses and you find the cliff edge where all the towns trash is disposed of over the edge. You look just past the cliff edge to see the Old Light.

You back track to the street on which the temple resides and go south, you go down High street and find a great many houses along the way. You come to the intersection of High street and Festival street and begin heading in a South Westerly direction. You come across the Carpenters hall on your left and on the right you find the Sandpoint Theater, as you continue further Southwest you see the Grocer's hall to your left, you come to a big empty lot. You can see the Docks of the Sandpoint harbor.

You decide to go back North so you take the street to your right that heads in a Northwest direction hitting Main street you proceed North up the road seeing the Turandarok Academy on your right and the General Store on your left, further up the road you find on the same side of the road as the General Store Sandpoint Savories and opposite you see The Curious Goblin. After passing the marked buildings of the street you find many small homes.

As you come to the intersection of Main Street and Tower Street you find the Town hall building on the right hand side and to the left you find the town Barracks. You decide to take a right at this point and after passing Savah's Armory you find you've come full circle back to the Temple.

As the day's light is fading you decide to make a night of it and turn in for the evening. After eating some dinner and heading to your room you find Gorion already there.

Out of Character:: You need to meditate and prepare your spells for the day every morning. I will not keep reminding you of this. Please get into the habit of doing so or you may not have any spells you can use when it comes to combat or in helping someone heal.

Trake,

After filling the children's heads with Iomedae's heroics, almost assuredly blessing them with dreams of Adventures, you make your way back to the temple for dinner and some much needed rest. You return to your modest room and find yourself contemplating the events of your day when Refrix returns.

Post Date: 8th Oct, 2013 - 4:33pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 9 Game Main RPG Runelords The Rise Canabusis

Out of Character: When I do my morning Meditation and prayers to Sarenrae I am praying for my spells and preparing for my day ahead. But in the future I will make sure to specify this.

Resfrix will lay down on his bunk and wish Gorion a peaceful night. Before falling asleep.

8th Oct, 2013 - 4:59pm / Post ID: #

Game Main RPG Runelords The Rise Canabusis

Gorion chats with Resfrix briefly about his encounters in town, and offers again to spar with him and help refine his combat skills. Afterward, he says his prayers to Iomedae and falls asleep.

8th Oct, 2013 - 5:23pm / Post ID: #

It is Starday, the 14th of Arodus

You both awake feeling considerably better then the day before. It is just after sunrise that your eyes open to the new day.

Out of Character:: KNtoran,
please be sure to list the spells you have prepared.
You have 3 level 0 spells and 2 level 1 spells you can prepare each day.

Also I think you should change one of the three spells you have chosen to cast at a higher level. Bless water has no extra effect of being cast at a higher level. Perhaps choose one that has an added bonus at a higher level. I had overlooked this until now.

Reconcile Edited: Canabusis on 8th Oct, 2013 - 5:35pm

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
8th Oct, 2013 - 5:33pm / Post ID: #

Canabusis' Rise The Runelords RPG Main Game - Page 9

Gorion awakes feeling refreshed and ready for a new day. He says his prayers to Iomedae and heads to the dining hall for breakfast. After breakfast, he seeks out Father Zantus and asks him about putting a shrine to Iomedae in the cathedral.

8th Oct, 2013 - 5:54pm / Post ID: #

Canabusis' Rise The Runelords RPG Main Game D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 9

Trake,

Father Zantus appears quite humored by your request. "Well, I daresay that is an endeavor that we can not pursue at this time. We haven't the time or the following to complete such a task, especially before the consecration festival. I am sorry young man, but if you would have come five years ago with a following it may have been plausible." Father Zantus looks at you with sympathy.

"It has taken us far too long to build this massive center of worship as it is. I am afraid that it will be long into the future before you can convince the citizens of the town to even start to consider this, you would have to have a following and gain permission for the building or renovations of such from the town hall, then take and purchase the materials and much more. It is not something that is easily done. It's cost alone is not something you can procure alone."

"I admire your spirit, and I hope that one day if you choose to remain among us that perhaps your dreams will come to light." With that being said Father Zantus walks away and begins instructing the many acolytes assembled for the days work.

Reconcile Edited: Canabusis on 8th Oct, 2013 - 5:54pm

> TOPIC: Canabusis' Rise Of The Runelords RPG Main Game

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.