Canabusis' Rise Of The Runelords RPG Main Game - Page 86 of 95

Twilek will hand the scimitar over to Resfrix. - Page 86 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 13th May, 2014 - 2:11pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

01st September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Fighter
Fighter
Warlock
Warlock
Paladin
Paladin
Rogue
Rogue
Wizard
Wizard
Barbarian
Barbarian
Ranger
Ranger
Draconian
Draconian
Cleric
Cleric

+  « First of 95 pgs.  82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90  ...Latest (95) »
Closed
Pathfinder Pathfinder RPG - Approved Players, the GM updates the RPG here.
Canabusis' Rise Of The Runelords RPG Main Game Related Information to Canabusis' Rise Of The Runelords RPG Main Game
9th May, 2014 - 6:56pm / Post ID: #

Canabusis' Rise Of The Runelords RPG Main Game - Page 86

Pathfinder breathes a sigh of relief. She immediately retrieves her bolts and then checks the surrounding area for anything unusual or hidden.

Sponsored Links:
11th May, 2014 - 9:13am / Post ID: #

Game Main RPG Runelords The Rise Canabusis

Twilek keeps his sling loaded as he picks up his whip. Then he searches the cave, still wary.

Perception: 17+5=22, 15+5=20.

"We should head up that passage north," Says Twilek. "Resfrix, after you."

Post Date: 11th May, 2014 - 4:57pm / Post ID: #

Canabusis' Rise Of The Runelords RPG Main Game
A Friend

Canabusis' Rise Of The Runelords RPG Main Game Archive Pathfinder / D&D

After making sure the party is all ready to go and healed somewhat Resfrix will head towards the north passageway. He will have his scimitar out and at the ready in case some other creature or creatures appear.

Out of Character: Perception rolls with modifier: 14, 11

Post Date: 11th May, 2014 - 8:42pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 86 Game Main RPG Runelords The Rise Canabusis

Out of Character: Still no pc, turns out I'm going to use my savings for a tablet. Once I get it I will be fully active again. 'Till then, please bare with me!

In Character: I will make 2 Perception checks per character to be used while I can't post:

Erdoshanta: 19, 19
Ian: 17, 3
Mazzranache: 5, 20

Erdoshanta will save (If needed): 18

Erdoshanta: "Thank you for both the combat assistance and the healing, but what do we do about these?! What are they, and more importantly what are they doing under the town?! They must be destroyed!"

Ian tells Erdoshanta to calm down, but being unable to do that he will move on with the rest, he was already scared of her, now he's just feeling even more spooked.

For upcoming combat Erdoshanta and Ian will repeat the same actions.

Ian stays on the front and fights defensively or assists others. If he sees a goblinoid he will instead attack regularly. "I sure hope there isn't much more trouble down here. Ha.. I wish!"

12th May, 2014 - 5:38pm / Post ID: #

Game Main RPG Runelords The Rise Canabusis

Twilek finds a masterwork scimitar on the second monster the party killed. Theaton finds two very old gold coins, you can not discern what writing or imprint used to be on them.

You all come back to the opening of the cave, where the tunnel continues on, shortly thereafter is another opening to the right. What does the party of hero's do next?

Reconcile Edited: Canabusis on 12th May, 2014 - 5:42pm

12th May, 2014 - 5:51pm / Post ID: #

Pathfinder curses her lost chance at finding something for her hard work. She counts on the experience doing her well and looks to see which way the party will move. She keeps her cross bow ready for action.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 13th May, 2014 - 2:32am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Canabusis' Rise The Runelords RPG Main Game - Page 86

Resfrix will head to the right to see what if anything is down this way. "I think we should check out a bit to the right to see if anything is worth looking at more."

13th May, 2014 - 2:11pm / Post ID: #

Canabusis' Rise The Runelords RPG Main Game D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 86

Twilek will hand the scimitar over to Resfrix. "It seems that Sarenrae does still smile upon you even underground. I think you know how to use one of these. Now, could I hold onto those coins?"

Linguistics (If appropriate):1+7=8

As he follows, Twilek responds, "Sure, let's take every right turn. Then we will surely explore the whole area!"

> TOPIC: Canabusis' Rise Of The Runelords RPG Main Game

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.