Canabusis' Rise Of The Runelords RPG Main Game - Page 10 of 95

"Good match Resfrix! I shall - Page 10 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 9th Oct, 2013 - 10:02pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

18th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Barbarian
Barbarian
Cleric
Cleric
Fighter
Fighter
Draconian
Draconian
Warlock
Warlock
Rogue
Rogue
Wizard
Wizard
Paladin
Paladin
Ranger
Ranger

+  « First of 95 pgs.  6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14  ...Latest (95) »
Closed
Pathfinder Pathfinder RPG - Approved Players, the GM updates the RPG here.
Canabusis' Rise Of The Runelords RPG Main Game Related Information to Canabusis' Rise Of The Runelords RPG Main Game
Post Date: 8th Oct, 2013 - 7:13pm / Post ID: #

Canabusis' Rise Of The Runelords RPG Main Game
A Friend

Canabusis' Rise Of The Runelords RPG Main Game - Page 10

Resfrix wakes and heads down to the shrine of Serenrae. He meditates and says his prayer for the day. He prepares the following spells, Create water, detect magic and light for his 0 level spells, Cure light wounds for both his 1st level spells.

Resfrix will ask Gorion if he would like to spar after they both have broken their fasts and are done with their morning rituals towards their gods.

Out of Character: If you wish me to change the spell of bless water then change it to shield of faith.

Sponsored Links:
8th Oct, 2013 - 7:36pm / Post ID: #

Game Main RPG Runelords The Rise Canabusis

KNtoran,

Out of Character::
Gorion has eaten and is talking with Father Zantus during your prayers to Sarenrae. You will have to go in search of him in order to ask him. You need to be a little more specific in your actions. I would also like you to put into quotation marks anything you might say. I would also like you to put the spells you have studied for in this format when posting...

EXAMPLE:

Resfrix wakes and heads down to the shrine of Sarenrae. He meditates preparing his spells for the day and say's his prayers.

Resfrix goes in search of Gorion, finding him talking with Father Zantus he stands back giving him privacy waiting for his chance to speak with Gorion. After Gorion is done speaking with Father Zantus he approaches and asks. "Would you care to spar with me after I broken my fast?"

Out of Character:: Spells for the day
Level 0 Create Water, Detect Magic, Light.
Level 1 Cure Light Wounds, Cure Light Wounds.

(Also you have spontaneous casting and can switch any spell with that you have prepared with a "Cure" Spell, so I would choose another spell because you can replace it if needed. Please Read the reference to spontaneous casting under the cleric class in the Pathfinder game reference document.)

In Character
:

Resfrix wakes and heads down to the shrine of Sarenrae. He meditates preparing his spells for the day and say's his prayers.

Resfrix goes in search of Gorion, finding him talking with Father Zantus he stands back giving him privacy waiting for his chance to speak with Gorion. After Gorion is done speaking with Father Zantus he approaches and asks. "Would you care to spar with me after I broken my fast?"

Trake,

After speaking with Father Zantus you find Resfrix approach. "Would you care to spare with me after I broken my fast?"

Reconcile Edited: Canabusis on 8th Oct, 2013 - 8:25pm

8th Oct, 2013 - 8:13pm / Post ID: #

Canabusis' Rise Of The Runelords RPG Main Game Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Gorion replies to Resfrix,

"I would very much enjoy sparring with you Resfrix. Let us go to the yard."

The pair walk to the yard together.

"I noticed you practicing yesterday. You have some skill, but if you do not mind, I would like to offer you some pointers while we spar."

8th Oct, 2013 - 8:28pm / Post ID: #

Page 10 Game Main RPG Runelords The Rise Canabusis

All,

You both begin to take your stances to spar, bowing to each other in a fighters respect.

Out of Character::

Please give me seven attack rolls for your sparring. 7d20

Reconcile Edited: Canabusis on 8th Oct, 2013 - 8:29pm

8th Oct, 2013 - 10:42pm / Post ID: #

Game Main RPG Runelords The Rise Canabusis

Gorion stands across from Resfrix and bows respectfuly, then begins the sparring match.

Out of Character:: I am assuming we are using wooden swords or sticks for sparring so I did not factor in the +1 from my masterwork sword. I don't know if you needed an initiative check for sparring but I threw one in there.

Initiative: d20=20+1=20

D20=11+4=15
D20=7+4=11
D20=14+4=18
D20=16+4=20
D20=19+4=23
D20=4+4=8
D20=11+4=15

Post Date: 9th Oct, 2013 - 2:36pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Resfrix will tell Gorion, " Sure I will always listen to pointers from a warrior on how to better myself in the event that I have to use a weapon to defend the good people from evil."

Out of Character: Rolls for sparring
1. Rolled a 15 +2 = 17
2. Rolled a 19 +2 = 21
3. Rolled a 5 +2 = 7
4. Rolled a 11 +2 = 13
5. Rolled a 9 +2 =11
6. Rolled a 18 +2 = 20
7. Rolled a 14 +2 =16

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
9th Oct, 2013 - 5:18pm / Post ID: #

Canabusis' Rise The Runelords RPG Main Game - Page 10

As you both come forth singing your wooden swords in a match of wits and dexterity Resfrix surprises Gorion with a swift parry blocking the thrust of your sword, then Resfrix comes back with a great slap on Gorions side as his defenses are down as he withdraws his wooden blade from attacking.
Reeling from the shock and pain inflicted, Gorion comes back with renewed force to hit Resfrix square on the shoulder almost taking the hit to the head.
Swinging without care of injury Gorion easily dodges Resfrix advance and hits Resfrix again hard on the back as he attempts to move away from your powerful swing. Once again Gorion has the upper hand as Resfrix was to slow to move into a defendable position and gets hit right smack in the face. Gorion feels a pang of remorse at the pain he has befallen on Resfrix and lets his guard down at the wrong time, Resfrix's pride stung he makes a valiant effort and hits Gorion on his shoulder.

Having watched and somewhat learned the movements and style of each others fighting style your both move in for another blow simultaneously parrying each others wooden weapon you find yourselves locked sword to sword neither giving way.

Winded and feeling accomplished the match comes to an end.

9th Oct, 2013 - 10:02pm / Post ID: #

Canabusis' Rise The Runelords RPG Main Game D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 10

"Good match Resfrix! I shall spar with you anytime!" Says Gorion.

After the sparring match, Gorion walks to the Rusty Dragon to visit with Ameiko for awhile, and then heads to the orphanage. He tells the children the story of Iomedae's fifth act and they listen with great excitement and wonder. Afterwards, Gorion stops by the Sandpoint theatre to see if there are any upcoming shows.

> TOPIC: Canabusis' Rise Of The Runelords RPG Main Game

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.