Canabusis' Rise Of The Runelords RPG Main Game - Page 92 of 95

"There you are..." She shouts pointing - Page 92 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 2nd Jun, 2014 - 4:32pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

03rd May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Barbarian
Barbarian
Paladin
Paladin
Rogue
Rogue
Wizard
Wizard
Draconian
Draconian
Ranger
Ranger
Cleric
Cleric
Warlock
Warlock
Fighter
Fighter

+  « First of 95 pgs.  88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 
Closed
Pathfinder Pathfinder RPG - Approved Players, the GM updates the RPG here.
Canabusis' Rise Of The Runelords RPG Main Game Related Information to Canabusis' Rise Of The Runelords RPG Main Game
Post Date: 30th May, 2014 - 4:39pm / Post ID: #

Canabusis' Rise Of The Runelords RPG Main Game
A Friend

Canabusis' Rise Of The Runelords RPG Main Game - Page 92

Ian, with his weapons now at the ready (If I'm correct his sword is smeared with that anti demon dust), Moves close to Resfrix and focuses on his hearing, trying to perceive his opponent and maybe dodge or block an attack.

"Father of piety, please mend my wounds, or I am afraid a single hit will knock me out!"

Perception checks: 15, 20

If an enemy happens to get close he will attack with a full-force strike of his blade!

Attack rolls: 18, 14
Damage rolls: 5, 6

~~~~~~~~~~

Erdoshanta will keep on trying to steer Mazzranache back in. If nothing works on the (Now) 3rd round of combat she will dismount and force pull him in (4th combat round).

CMB 14, vs 14 (I suppose that means 5 feet of pulling him)

She will ask the others to close the door and make sure the enemy doesn't come out!

"Don't worry about us! I will do my best to make sure he doesn't run off and risk his life, but you got to make sure the demon doesn't get out! Slay her!"

Reconcile Edited: Johnathan on 30th May, 2014 - 4:40pm

Sponsored Links:
31st May, 2014 - 3:44am / Post ID: #

Game Main RPG Runelords The Rise Canabusis

Erdoshanta coaxes Mazzranache back into the cathedral looking room. Pathfinder shoots blindly and wildly into the air, her bolts sail across the room until they hit the wall and fall to the ground.

A small fire elemental appears at the far side of the room. It slowly begins to move toward the group down the center of the room.

Resfrix acts and channels his energy and heals Ian while the fire elemental is still at the back of the room. Ian feels his wound tingle but it still feels painful. Ian readily waits for the fire elemental to close the distance between them.

Twilek see's nothing aside from the fire elemental's appearance, until she suddenly shrieks from the back of the room. "I am Erylium, I have been here for a thousand years! You cannot hope to take control of my runewell." says the invisible creature.

Out of Character:: I didn't know if Ian would want to run into battle so I opted to leave out his attack rolls. (If you would like for Ian to charge then I can alter the next round to conform to the new information.)

Resfrix healed Ian for 3 points of damage.

Reconcile Edited: Canabusis on 31st May, 2014 - 3:46am

Post Date: 31st May, 2014 - 9:31am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Canabusis' Rise Of The Runelords RPG Main Game Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Erdoshanta casts cure light wounds as she passes next to Ian, healing him for another 4.

She then says in the language of gnomes (Remembering that Twilek understands it)
"Somebody close the doors! We can't allow her to escape!"

On the following round she will cast Detect Magic, and attempt to find the location of the invisibility spell, by concentrating for 3 rounds and not breaking the spell. Once she first finds the cone in which the spell is active (1st round of spell) she will inform the rest.

Perception checks just in case you need any: 19, 18
Spellcraft if she sees any spell active: 24, 21

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ian sticks close to all but prepares to move and fight in melee any enemy that comes close, protecting his allies.

Perc. Checks, if necessary: 10, 14

Attack rolls: 17, 5
Damage roll for the 17: 3

31st May, 2014 - 6:28pm / Post ID: #

Page 92 Game Main RPG Runelords The Rise Canabusis

Pathfinder kicks the dust under her feet about her misses. This time she waits for some kind of clue like someone being attacked or the creatures wings causing vibrations off of something before she shoots.

Out of Character: Pathfinder Attack roll 1d20: 8+2=10, and 12+2=14
Damage roll: 6+1(Strength)=7, 5+1=6

1st Jun, 2014 - 10:51am / Post ID: #

Game Main RPG Runelords The Rise Canabusis

Twilek wonders if the name means anything to him, or if he associates it with a demon.
Knowledge History: 4+7 = 11
Knowledge Planes: 3+3 = 6

Then he tries to remember the weaknesses or immunities of a fire elemental.
Knowledge Planes: 17+3 = 20

Perception as move actions(+5 added): 12, 10, 25, 8

He first replies in Common, "I won't close the door! What if we are the ones that must escape?"
Then he relays any information he recalls and points the invisible beast out if he sees its position.

Rather off topic, but...
Great news Johnathan! I hope you managed to recover some data too. It's my last week this semester (Then exams in a few weeks after), so I may be more random what time I post.

I like to think that a <10 is a complete miss too, but I wonder if it would be better to check against the AC 5 of a medium sized object.

2nd Jun, 2014 - 2:53am / Post ID: #

The fire elemental closes the distance flying up and attacking when in range of Ian. Ian parries the attack, deflecting the fiery blow. Ian returns with a skilled attack of his own and hits the fiery beast, he notices the blanch dissipate from his sword, as he swings again, distracted he misses his mark. Resfrix attacks as well, but the elemental deflects the blow.

Twilek thinks back on his knowledge of the creature and remembers that cold is effective against this foe. He also remembers reading something on the demon followers of Lamashtu, the creature with the ability to go invisible is a quasit thaumaturge of Lamashtu. Her weakness is indeed cold iron.

Pathfinder watches for any signs of the flying beast and is almost shocked into inaction as she see's her reappear at the far end of the room, behind where the fire elemental came into being. Pathfinder aims and shoots, one shot missing and the other skillfully dodged by Erylium.

Erdoshanta heals Ian, when she is done she finds she has little need to concentrate on finding Erylium now.

Out of Character:: Ian hits fire elemental for 5 points of damage.

Reconcile Edited: Canabusis on 2nd Jun, 2014 - 2:56am

Canabusis' Rise Of The Runelords RPG Main Game (Hover)

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
2nd Jun, 2014 - 3:44pm / Post ID: #

Canabusis' Rise The Runelords RPG Main Game - Page 92

Twilek can see his target now. He splits off from the group and jogs around the west side of the pool. He moves past Pathfinder, excusing himself, and takes 2 moves towards the quasit, (Getting within 15 feet of its left?)

If he still sees it next round, he drops his plain dagger for a cold iron coated one, moves forward and throws it 10 feet at the quasit.
Archaeologist's luck round 1
Attack: 18+5+1 = 24
Damage: 1+1 = 2

2nd Jun, 2014 - 4:32pm / Post ID: #

Canabusis' Rise The Runelords RPG Main Game D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 92

"There you are..." She shouts pointing with her crossbow so the others also see the direction they should concentrate. She releases two more bolts.

Pathfinder Attack roll 1d20: 10+2=12, and 18+2=20
Damage roll: 1+1(Strength)=2, 2+1=3

+  « First of 95 pgs.  88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 

> TOPIC: Canabusis' Rise Of The Runelords RPG Main Game

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.