Canabusis' Rise Of The Runelords RPG Main Game - Page 94 of 95

Out of Character: Oh I just realized that - Page 94 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 8th Jun, 2014 - 12:53pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

14th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Cleric
Cleric
Ranger
Ranger
Warlock
Warlock
Fighter
Fighter
Paladin
Paladin
Wizard
Wizard
Rogue
Rogue
Draconian
Draconian
Barbarian
Barbarian

+  « First of 95 pgs.  90 91 92 93 94 95 
Closed
Pathfinder Pathfinder RPG - Approved Players, the GM updates the RPG here.
Canabusis' Rise Of The Runelords RPG Main Game Related Information to Canabusis' Rise Of The Runelords RPG Main Game
Post Date: 6th Jun, 2014 - 8:19am / Post ID: #

Canabusis' Rise Of The Runelords RPG Main Game
A Friend

Canabusis' Rise Of The Runelords RPG Main Game - Page 94

Erdoshanta makes sure the doors are closed, then yells out: "Show yourself, and meet your end! We are not afraid of you!"

Perception: 27, 24
Full Defense (AC 20, flat footed 13)

She will not command Mazzranache to stop attacking her.

~~~~~~~~~~

Ian asks for all to remain completely silent, and not make a single move...: "That way she cannot possibly get away!"

Perception: 14, 19
Attack rolls if he finds her: 16, 17 - 4 and 5 damage accordingly

Rather off topic, but...
I have posted updates on both my introduction thread and game thread for my upcoming campaign. Those that wanted to participate, please check both and leave your response, stating if you are interested or not.

Sponsored Links:
6th Jun, 2014 - 12:13pm / Post ID: #

Game Main RPG Runelords The Rise Canabusis

Pathfinder stands back and tries to decipher the room to see if anything within it is tied to her powers. Perhaps if something is destroyed or moved the creature will not be so powerful.

Perception: 14+8 = 24

Post Date: 6th Jun, 2014 - 11:13pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Canabusis' Rise Of The Runelords RPG Main Game Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Resfrix will try to stay quiet as he looks about waiting for this demon to reappear. If Close enough he will attack again.

Out of Character: Rolls for attack 14, 18
Damage if hit, 5 7

7th Jun, 2014 - 4:06am / Post ID: #

Page 94 Game Main RPG Runelords The Rise Canabusis

Pathfinder notices the sound of Erylium's bat wings as she listens and watches closely. Pathfinder points out the direction and estimated place she heard the sound out to the group. Ian attemps to attack the area in question but is unsuccessful in connecting with anything, although he does hear what he thinks may have been a quiet gasp in that direction. Resfrix tries to help the assault but has no success either. Twilek observes the scene and watches for any signs of the demon. Mazzranache swipes into the air at something but appears to be at a loss as well.

All of the sudden Mazzranache is hit with the creatures returning dagger. The party see's the dagger return to nothing and then disappear.

Out of Character:: Mazzranache is hit for 2 points of damage

Reconcile Edited: Canabusis on 8th Jun, 2014 - 12:53am

7th Jun, 2014 - 8:31am / Post ID: #

Game Main RPG Runelords The Rise Canabusis

Unless its a Supernatural ability, I think magical invisibility would provoke attacks. Also Twilek was using melee attacks with his last dagger, not throwing.

AoO: 7+1+2+1 = 11

Perceptions: 7, 15

Twilek attacks the point he saw the dagger emerge from. (If he can charge to it, melee, but if he can't then throwing with additional +4 to confirm)

Arch luck round 4
Attack: Nat20, Confirm 14+1+1 = 16
Damage if confirmed: 6
Damage if not: 2
50% miss chance still applies though.

2nd round, if it was melee, Twilek swipes the same spot with his dagger
Attack: 17+1 = 18
Damage: 3

But if he threw the dagger he will move up and retrieve it.

Don't forget to edit in a number for damage to Mazzaranche.

Post Date: 7th Jun, 2014 - 10:33am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Ian: "A coward never wins in the end! Surrender and I promise no further harm! We outnumber you!"

Ian Perc.: 15, 16 - attacks: 17, 6 - damage: 3, 3

Erdoshanta will attempt to spot the creature. If she does, she will throw any dust-like substance from her spell component pouch onto the demon, hoping that this will stick on its clothing and skill, revealing its location.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
7th Jun, 2014 - 11:16am / Post ID: #

Canabusis' Rise The Runelords RPG Main Game - Page 94

Pathfinder once again tries to find where the evil creature is located and shouts it out to the party.

Out of Character: Perception: 13+8 = 21

Post Date: 8th Jun, 2014 - 12:53pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Canabusis' Rise The Runelords RPG Main Game D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 94

Out of Character: Oh I just realized that I typed "Skill". I meant to type "Skin". Sorry for the confusion!

+  « First of 95 pgs.  90 91 92 93 94 95 

> TOPIC: Canabusis' Rise Of The Runelords RPG Main Game

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.