Jeb Bush - 3rd President Bush - Page 2 of 4

Rand Paul Calls Out Jeb Bush On Marijuana - Page 2 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 27th Feb, 2015 - 2:30am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 
Jeb Bush,3rd President Bush Jeb thinks about running for President
Post Date: 30th Jun, 2006 - 8:09pm / Post ID: #

Jeb Bush - 3rd President Bush
A Friend

Jeb Bush - 3rd President Bush - Page 2

I may be biased, but I believe it's time for a liberal president to "shake things up". The quagmire in Iraq?

The rising oil prices, and the lost attempt at fossil fuels?

Or the violation of constitutional rights, namely:

Freedom from unneccessary search or seizure(When the Supreme Court ruled that police can enter the house without a warrent, or the NSA cookie scandal, or the phone scandel?)

Freedom of information: The SEC ruled that defense related companies can not report "insider trading" to them.

Or how about violations of human rights such as the Guantanamo Military Commissions,which thank god, were declared null and void, or extraordinary rendition?

I doubt that Jeb Bush could tackle all this, especially with his family connections.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 18th Jul, 2006 - 4:37am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Bush President rd Bush Jeb

In the first Bush election, Jeb Bush (verified by BBC reporter with copies of docs) did not allow the 57,000 voters on his voter scrub lists to be verified. The company that comes up with the scrub lists says that nearly 75% of the people on it are not actually guilty of a crime and the list MUST be checked for verification. In fact, average shows that only 10% of those lists are usually valid criminals to be excluded from voter lists. But between him and the Secretary of State (former Bush campaign manager) made sure it didn't get verified and a memo proves its. I'm not saying anything about the election or about their action, no one really knows for sure. But thats enough that I don't trust him and would never vote for him.

Post Date: 24th Nov, 2012 - 12:58am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Jeb Bush - 3rd President Bush History & Civil Business Politics

Jeb Bush Supporters: He's Considering 2016 Presidential Bid

New reports today indicates supporters of pro-life former Florida Gov. Jeb Bush say he is reportedly considering a run for the Republican nomination for president in 2016.

Following a second term for pro-abortion President Barack Obama, both political parties will have open nominations for their nominee. More than a dozen potential GOP contenders have been named in the weeks following Mitt Romney's loss to Obama in this November's presidential race, including the brother of the pro-life former President George W. Bush. Ref. Source 9

Post Date: 1st May, 2014 - 5:53pm / Post ID: #

Page 2 Bush President rd Bush Jeb

Former President George W. Bush hopes his brother Jeb runs for president.

"I think he would be a great president," The former President said of the former Florida governor in an exclusive interview with CNN's Jake Tapper.

"I have no clue what's on his mind and we will talk when he's ready. I noticed he's moving around the country quite a bit," George W. Bush said. Ref. CNN

Post Date: 16th Dec, 2014 - 6:40pm / Post ID: #

Bush President rd Bush Jeb

Jeb Bush 'actively' exploring 2016 presidential bid

Former Florida governor Jeb Bush announced Tuesday in a Facebook post that he has "Decided to actively explore the possibility of running for President of the United States." Bush is the son of the 41st president, George H.W. Bush, and brother of the 43rd president, George W. Bush. Ref. USAToday

16th Dec, 2014 - 6:48pm / Post ID: #

He shouldn't run even if its relatives were successful in the elections it does not mean he will be. Also the legacy isn't that great. The Republicans need a fresh face and name in my little opinion.

International Level: Politics 101 / Political Participation: 8 ActivistPoliticianPolitics 101 0.8%

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 17th Dec, 2014 - 1:06am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Jeb Bush 3rd President Bush - Page 2

I do not think we need another Bush in the white house. The last two were bad enough and I doubt that Jeb would do any good for the states besides making him and his brother richer.

Post Date: 27th Feb, 2015 - 2:30am / Post ID: #

Jeb Bush 3rd President Bush Politics Business Civil & History - Page 2

Rand Paul Calls Out Jeb Bush On Marijuana

In interview with Yahoo News? Katie Couric, the GOP senator slams the ex-Florida governor. Source

+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: Jeb Bush - 3rd President Bush

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,