Internet Addiction - Page 2 of 3

No, I have lots of things to do. I don't - Page 2 - Computer Issues, Video Gaming - Posted: 24th Jul, 2021 - 7:49pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
Becoming a real problem?
Post Date: 30th Nov, 2006 - 11:40am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Internet Addiction - Page 2

STUDY: 1 IN 5 PARENTS SAY KIDS ONLINE TOO MUCH

One in five American parents believe their kids are spending too much time on the Internet, though most say the online activities have not affected grades either way, a new survey indicates.
Ref. https://www.cnn.com/2006/TECH/internet/11/2...e.ap/index.html

Sponsored Links:
30th Nov, 2006 - 12:53pm / Post ID: #

Addiction Internet

This is a completly new generation. Everything you can think of is on the Internet. What it concerns me about kids is that they use too much information on the internet to do homework and research projects. As a teacher I literally put a 0 grade on "research papers" that were only copy and paste from web sites! I am surprised to read their online activities have not affected their grades.

21st Feb, 2011 - 12:19pm / Post ID: #

Internet Addiction Gaming Video & Issues Computer

I don't think I would be interested much in Emails if it weren't for it being my bread and butter. The net actually frustrates me sometimes.

Post Date: 4th Mar, 2011 - 12:38am / Post ID: #

Internet Addiction
A Friend

Page 2 Addiction Internet

Internet addiction is horrible thing to possess because it can ruin your life. I remember watching a MTV episode where a kid was addicted to internet p-rn-graphy and his life is ruined because of it.

Post Date: 20th May, 2011 - 8:40pm / Post ID: #

Addiction Internet

How many teens have Internet addiction?

One in every 25 teens reported an "irresistible urge" to be on the internet, tension when they weren't online, or said they had tried to quit or cut down on internet time, according to a US study. Ref. Source 4

Post Date: 26th Feb, 2013 - 1:30pm / Post ID: #

Internet Addiction

My Health

I am very concerned about my health. I have problems getting out of bed in the morning. I feel very tired throughout the day even after doing nothing. I'm addicted to the Internet. My head hurts throughout the day. My hands are always cold. I have trouble focusing.
Source: Mental Help Net Questions and Answers

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 2nd Mar, 2021 - 8:11pm / Post ID: #

Internet Addiction - Page 2

Lonely adolescents are susceptible to internet addiction. Loneliness is a risk factor associated with adolescents being drawn into compulsive internet use. The risk of compulsive use has grown in the coronavirus pandemic: loneliness has become increasingly prevalent among adolescents, who spend longer and longer periods of time online. Source 1y.

24th Jul, 2021 - 7:49pm / Post ID: #

Internet Addiction Computer Issues & Video Gaming - Page 2

No, I have lots of things to do. I don't want to spend my time meaninglessly on the Internet.

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Internet Addiction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,