Kentucky Fried Chicken - KFC - Page 2 of 3

KFC is completely different in Kentucky. In - Page 2 - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 5th Jan, 2018 - 11:01pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
KFC
KFC - Finger Lickin Good
Post Date: 12th Sep, 2012 - 12:20pm / Post ID: #

Kentucky Fried Chicken - KFC
A Friend

Kentucky Fried Chicken - KFC - Page 2

Hmm... KFC is very popular in China, and it is leading way ahead of McDonalds. The reason for their success is partially because they localize their menus. So eating egg-tarts, breakfast congees and youtiaos are very common in KFC here in China.

Sponsored Links:
12th Sep, 2012 - 8:03pm / Post ID: #

KFC Chicken Fried Kentucky

I had stopped eating KFC, it is SO unhealthy! Especially the amount of oil the they put to cook the chicken and fries! It's huge! What I don't like about the company too is the way they kill the chickens...What they do is boil the chickens ALIVE!shocked.gif' /><!--endemo-->  So cruel!   </p><div> </div> </div>

<br>
<br>

<div style=

Post Date: 17th Nov, 2012 - 6:50am / Post ID: #

Kentucky Fried Chicken - KFC Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

KFCs appeal against $8m lawsuit over poisoning of Indian girl criticized by Oz judge
Kentucky Local News

US fast food giant Kentucky Fried Chicken's (KFC) attempt to overturn an 8 million dollar damages decision in favour of a young Indian girl, who contracted severe salmonella poisoning from a chicken ...
Source: Kentucky News

Post Date: 5th Apr, 2013 - 12:25pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Page 2 KFC Chicken Fried Kentucky

No bones about it: KFC goes boneless

The fast food chicken chain is about to stake its future on boneless chicken. Ref. Source 6

Post Date: 5th Jan, 2018 - 10:49am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

KFC Chicken Fried Kentucky

Revolting 'maggots in my chicken' claim. KFC has released a statement after a customer claimed she was left 'feeling disgusted' by maggots in her chicken dinner. Source 9v.

5th Jan, 2018 - 5:08pm / Post ID: #

That pic of the drumstick in the shape of maggots has left and unreasonable impression in my mind. That just ruined my day and wanting any KFC!

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 5th Jan, 2018 - 10:54pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Kentucky Fried Chicken KFC - Page 2

With nice days and warm days flies love to sample food that they find laying around. KFC fried food is no different. I would think that this would not be a precooked issued.

Post Date: 5th Jan, 2018 - 11:01pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Kentucky Fried Chicken KFC Culture Family Travel & Consumer Reviews - Page 2

KFC is completely different in Kentucky. In fact, they use so little oil and fats there that they put it in paper bags, and there are tiny grease spots. It was a surprise how different the taste was too! Far better in It's name state.

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Kentucky Fried Chicken - KFC

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,