ROK I Special Requests Or Bugs - Page 5 of 22

JB... It looks like out of distance for one - Page 5 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 29th May, 2007 - 9:28am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  ...Latest (22) »
Closed
ROK Support Support Thread for Play Text MMORPG.
20th May, 2007 - 5:58pm / Post ID: #

ROK I Special Requests Or Bugs - Page 5

Krakyn, you get an initial 500 and I believe if you do not use it within the first 10 minutes (or the schedule time for a turn to be given) then it goes to the game default of 200 which is the maximum turns you can store. This is purposeful as it helps to get new players quickly into the game despite their lateness.

QUOTE (Wackoworks)
The new game seems to have a few more twists and turns that are killing me, or am I just not lucky today?

Nothing different than what is in the Updates Thread. I also doubt I will be adding anything new as I have other RPGs to see about / bring on stream.

Sponsored Links:
21st May, 2007 - 9:29am / Post ID: #

Bugs Requests Special ROK

I was wondering why that kept happening. If I would have known that, I wouldnt have cared if soldiers were leaving because they were unhappy. I would have just kept collecting peasants. Well...live an learn.

JB:
What is the limit now on soldiers or is there one? You said that you can get more than 1000 now...is that through purchasing soldiers or only available with the purchase of a mansion, castle...? Is there any basic comments about what each building can do for you, because it is a lot of gold to save up if there is little benefit of one over the other.

Reconcile Message Edited...
JB: I moved your Ruler Rant Post here because it seems to be more support related.

21st May, 2007 - 10:24am / Post ID: #

ROK I Special Requests Or Bugs Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

At present you can purchase up to 1000 soldiers directly, but after that you have to either Construct or get them from exploring. Basically each building gives you more peasants or more soldiers depending on which one you construct. The amount give is usually in the hundreds of one or the other or both. The wisest thing to do is wait til you can buy no more soldiers and then start construction.

Post Date: 25th May, 2007 - 6:00am / Post ID: #

ROK I Special Requests Or Bugs
A Friend

Page 5 Bugs Requests Special ROK

Ok, I'm not sure if it's a bug or I'm missing something but when I received a message that "there was talk of rebellion" while trying to explore I adjusted my payout and then explored. But when I returned to the main page I seem to have lost twenty plus soldiers. There was not an attack and my soldier morale was at 100%. I do not remember seeing any other messages while exploring to explain this loss.

PS I was also wondering if there is anyway to review pass turns/attacks to see who and what has hit you. I know it lists the last person to attack but I never know if the same player attacked me multiple times or if it was multiple players, not to mention what they hit me with? Losing all of my soldiers and half my peasants in one shot hurts!

25th May, 2007 - 10:44am / Post ID: #

Bugs Requests Special ROK

When you get that message about Rebellion be sure to read carefully what it says (not just the big print), if you adjusted your payout too low then it will say that some of your people left you. Actually, I think when that happens it says something like "Such Slavery Should Not Exist...." and shows a grey colored image of an angry man.

In your profile there is a link to show attack messages, look there to see who attacked you and with what they attacked you.

28th May, 2007 - 5:40pm / Post ID: #

ROK I Special Requests Or Bugs

You may have a bad link on the main forum index to the www.rulerofkings.com

Here is the page I am referring to https://www.bordeglobal.com/foruminv/index.php?act=idx

When I viewed link properties this is what it said

https://www.bordeglobal.com/foruminv/www.RulersOfKings.com

Here is where it takes you

https://www.internationaldiscussions.com/

hope that helps

Reconcile Message Edited...
JB: Looks like you had a link code that needed fixing too.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
28th May, 2007 - 5:52pm / Post ID: #

ROK Special Requests Bugs - Page 5

Fixed that one, thanks for pointing it out. The official game can also be accessed via the drop down menu at the top (fun section).

29th May, 2007 - 9:28am / Post ID: #

ROK Special Requests Bugs Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 5

JB...
It looks like out of distance for one kingdom to the next, within the same terrian, is half of the greaters value. It seems as though when you attack someone you can bring them down to lower than half of your value if you continue to strike the repeat option (basically until they say you attacked them too much for a while). Is this intended?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  ...Latest (22) »

> TOPIC: ROK I Special Requests Or Bugs

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,