ColettaKTS Introduction - Page 2 of 2

Use Quote / Offtopic Tags, refrain from "I'm - Page 2 - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 19th Mar, 2007 - 11:26pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
USA Transgender Issues
Post Date: 19th Mar, 2007 - 9:46pm / Post ID: #

Dia. Mod + Chief Mod
[?] CPosts: 17,375
Flag Posts: 21,317
Avg: 2.7 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 70.2%
[+] Gain: 1,240.35 FP
Charm: 342

ColettaKTS Introduction - Page 2

QUOTE (ColettaKTS @ 19-Mar 07, 5:41 PM)
Well sure I do...Who wouldn't? I think it's a very sad thing, but not criminal on the part of the person receiving the injection. How ever the person who is giving it who ever he/she may be  Transgendered or not, should do a very long time behind bars. Even if there is not a death or apparent harm in the case. It's just wrong and feeds into what troubles Transwomen already have to face.

These so called injection party's of witch I myself have never even seen, had their start with the topless bars in American. Poor girls who had nothing and some on drugs would have this done and for obvious reasons... Money, better tips. This is nothing new. And until America faces the fact that these women (Transwomen) have very real needs it will continue. Just as the war on drugs will never end till we really want it to. I.e. Spend more money on schools and youth than on cops and jails.

It's so very sad, and when I look at how many of my sisters have died over hate and stuff like this I just cry.

Hi Coletta, please copy this and post it on the thread:

https://www.bordeglobal.com/foruminv/index....=13913&st=8&hl=

Since it belongs there. This is your intro thread, I just wanted to clarify that we are not judging you at all. smile.gif

All the best,
LDS

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Humanitarian
Tenet: -- | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Forty Something | Joined: Reg. 8th Sep, 2002 - 5:01pm
Signature: Don't make someone your priority when you're only their option
Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 19th Mar, 2007 - 11:26pm / Post ID: #

Introduction ColettaKTS

Use Quote / Offtopic Tags, refrain from "I'm Offended" talk or your account will be terminated.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: ColettaKTS Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,