Tiempo Bugs / Support - Page 2 of 4

There is something I am noticing about this - Page 2 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 23rd May, 2007 - 9:03pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 
If you are having a genuine error or problem with the game then please place detailed questions here including what you were doing at the time of the error.
11th May, 2007 - 2:23pm / Post ID: #

Tiempo Bugs / Support - Page 2

The turns are to accumulate every 10 minutes but I have yet to find less than 200 turns in bank from one day to next. I was on yesterday and today found 200 turns plus 25 turn in the extra storage area.

Should have been around 170 max. But you might need to check my last turn yesterday to today. I have just cleaned up 200 turns will check later today to see how many accumulated. my time 09:24 std.

Sponsored Links:
11th May, 2007 - 3:34pm / Post ID: #

Support Bugs Tiempo

I will look into it, so far I have used up my 200 turns to get out of the 'protected' stage and from there I will work towards using it up elsewhere and see how quickly it recovers.

14th May, 2007 - 1:45am / Post ID: #

Tiempo Bugs / Support Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

I have been using turns here and there and all seems to function properly. What I have noticed is that the top bar does not necessarily show the latest info until you make a turn. So if you believe you have used up all your turns but still see some available then try clicking on something and you will see the latest stats.

15th May, 2007 - 4:48pm / Post ID: #

Page 2 Support Bugs Tiempo

JB you had mentioned decreasing the number of turn results displayed. I think that would be good but more than just one result for the entire number of turns is nice so you can see how changes you make are reflected in you productivity or immigration of peasants/wizards. Perhaps one result every 5the turn would be nice. So if I used 10 turns it would show the fist and fifth turn result and the total for the 10 turns.

Though that could still tie up too much computing power. Would it be better just to do the calc based on a fixed number of turns especially for explore. I have never used less than 5 at a time.

I was looking at the polymorph in the game it takes 500 turns how would one ever manage that? is not the max 200 turns plus some how 200 in reserve (which does not seem to really exist other then for those starting up).

Reconcile Message Edited...
JB: Merged your two Posts as they are both close in posting time.

15th May, 2007 - 5:16pm / Post ID: #

Support Bugs Tiempo

With regards to turn results, then what I will do is create a drop down menu where set numbers can be chosen or disallow turns above a certain number otherwise someone could take 100 turns in one go.

I will make a note of the Polymorph feature.

18th May, 2007 - 1:36pm / Post ID: #

Tiempo Bugs / Support

OK I sold 15000 galleons at 3000 each now have 2500 cash not sure what happened.

Though to make a small gain by buying them at 2860 and selling at 3000 did the monies just go directly to the bank? I did not check balance prior the transaction by my cash on hand was in the millions. oops

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
18th May, 2007 - 11:27pm / Post ID: #

Tiempo Bugs / Support - Page 2

Sorry about your mishap. I checked and it does seem to be a bug. I will get on it soon and update the News Updates Thread.

23rd May, 2007 - 9:03pm / Post ID: #

Tiempo Bugs / Support Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 2

There is something I am noticing about this game: It is easer to defend than it is to attack. I believe this may be due to over powerful guard towers or a bad working battle engine? Has anyone else found this to be the case?

+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: Tiempo Bugs / Support

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,