EOA Special Requests Or Bugs - Page 2 of 4

I put it at that figure because I was not - Page 2 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 18th Jul, 2007 - 11:27pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 
27th Jun, 2007 - 1:05am / Post ID: #

EOA Special Requests Or Bugs - Page 2

Tax? I think you are confused. The money you set in the main screen is PAYOUT you GIVE to your people. The higher your payout the more your people will like you. It is not a tax. If you want to avoid losing turns then make that figure as high as possible.

Sponsored Links:
27th Jun, 2007 - 2:36am / Post ID: #

Bugs Requests Special EOA

Nope, not confused. I got it, but something worked quite differently. I have been hit with running the payout too low and I know what that does. This was very different.

27th Jun, 2007 - 2:46am / Post ID: #

EOA Special Requests Or Bugs Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Okay, here is what... next time you experience a zero out of your turns send me an Email with the following info:

1. Your worth before it happened
2. No. of peasants
3. No. of soldiers
4. No of gold on hand
5. No of turns you had or should of had
6. What your payout percentage was before it happened.
7. What were you doing just before you noticed turns gone.

All these factors determine rebellion, so it is not simple to just say 'I had 'x' payout so I should be fine'. Then with the info you give me I will check the script and see if anything is amiss.

28th Jun, 2007 - 1:38am / Post ID: #

Page 2 Bugs Requests Special EOA

I am thinking of adding 'Chinese Magic' to the game where you can cast a spell that affects an enemy or self at both a price and / or risk. It should put a very colorful twist to the game. Any ideas while I am at it?

17th Jul, 2007 - 10:36pm / Post ID: #

Bugs Requests Special EOA

Just had a wonderful bug hit the alliance option menu. This also happened in RoK but instead of tax rate I was buying soldiers.

The alliance had 123,000 and I bought 6 Offensive and 6 Defensive troops. After Doing so we now have Current balance: $18,446,744,073,709,545,000 in funds :c)

Woot we have hit the jackpot ! I wont spend any till this gets resolved.

I also noticed we just broke ten million in net worth as an alliance.

Reconcile Edited: Kozak on 17th Jul, 2007 - 11:02pm

17th Jul, 2007 - 11:25pm / Post ID: #

EOA Special Requests Or Bugs

I am glad that you reported that... I cannot understand what is causing this repetitive bug. I will normalize your account and will have to disable the alliance buy soldiers bit until I can get around to solving this issue!

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
18th Jul, 2007 - 10:46pm / Post ID: #

EOA Special Requests Bugs - Page 2

The alliance is still 18 million to the positive at the moment JB, I would say 18,500,000 easy to the plus as I have only used 80 or so turns since this happened.

18th Jul, 2007 - 11:27pm / Post ID: #

EOA Special Requests Bugs Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 2

I put it at that figure because I was not sure how much you should have, just run with that, its not like you can beat me anyways wink.gif.

+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: EOA Special Requests Or Bugs

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,