Russia Politics - Page 14 of 18

Ractopamine: Russia Just Doesn?t Want It In - Page 14 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 10th Dec, 2012 - 10:50pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 18 pgs.  10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 
Russian politics
Post Date: 8th Oct, 2012 - 10:50pm / Post ID: #

Russia Politics - Page 14

Tunisia: Everyone in the big cities knows who you are?
Russian Local News In English

The picture is a photo just taken by Sveta and she wanted me to put it in the article. She said, “That is you posting this article.” So there is the picture… So back to the article – In our travels around the great little country Tunisia, we have discovered that everyone knows you and they even have served you food or helped get your suitcases to your room. (Except, I carried my own suitcases! Oops…) What I mean by this is that we all have a yellow band around our left wrist and it has the hotel information on it. The locals know what color belongs to what hotel and they try to act like they have already met you as you travel around and look at the sights… So it is, “Hey, I know you, you I served food to! I carried your bags and or I cleaned your room!” Then after they …Read more »
Source: Windows to Russia

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 15th Oct, 2012 - 10:50pm / Post ID: #

Politics Russia

Tunisia ? Interesting Concepts of Freedoms?

I find that my concept of freedom is different from many other people. One of my criteria for freedom is set by this example: I believe that an important freedom is when I can pass through a border into another country unhindered by regulations that impede my progress… Tunisia is such a country and when traveling from a country such as Russia who has the same proper border controls, then it makes for a very nice excursion from country to country… I do not like taking my shoes off, taking my belt off, tossing my bottle of water in the trash, having someone feel my crotch for bombs and questioning me about my nitro spray bottle. When I experience these types of anti-social behavior from a country, I never go back or I leave them to better pastures in the first place… Traveling the Middle East and Asia is such ? Continue reading →
Source: Windows to Russia - Windows to Russia

Post Date: 22nd Oct, 2012 - 10:50pm / Post ID: #

Russia Politics History & Civil Business Politics

The Pakistan-Russia Relationship: Geopolitical Shift in South and Central Asia? by Dr Rashid Ahmad Khan

The two countries have quietly been building a mutual relationship for the last few years through bilateral as well as multilateral contacts at the highest levels. Pakistan’s status as an observer state in the Shanghai Cooperation Organization (SCO) has provided it with an important opportunity to have interaction with the top Russian leadership. In June 2009, President Asif Ali Zardari participated in the SCO Summit in Yaketerinburg and met the then Russian President Dmitry Medvedev. The Russian leader was reported to have expressed a strong desire to develop closer relations with Pakistan in all important areas, including defense, investment and energy. The establishment of close contacts between the top leadership of Pakistan and Russia and the two sides readiness to open a new chapter in their relationship is not only in the interests of the two countries, it will also serve the interests of peace, security and regional integration in ? Continue reading →

Post Date: 5th Nov, 2012 - 10:50pm / Post ID: #

Page 14 Politics Russia

Georgia: President Saakashvili being asked to move?

Georgian Prime Minister Bidzina Ivanishvili says President Mikheil Saakashvili should vacate the presidential palace. Ivanishvili told journalists on November 2 it was too expensive for the Georgian government to maintain the building. The prime minister said the spending on the palace was “immoral” and that savings could be used to help the “many refugees and poor citizens in our country.” According to Ivanishvili, the state pays $500,000 per year just for the palace’s electricity bills… Sorry I had to stop laughing before I continued to write this article… I can just see Sassy’s face when he is told to get out… Strange things going on in Georgia on the political scene right now. This palace they are talking about is the same one that Sveta got in trouble for trying to take a picture of. They told Sveta that it was against the law to take a picture of the ? Continue reading →

Post Date: 19th Nov, 2012 - 10:50pm / Post ID: #

Politics Russia

National interest and Pakistan Army by Nadir Mir?

Chief of Army Staff General Ashfaq Parvez Kayani?s recent statement was apt, timely and thought-provoking. It is a positive contribution that evoked a lively media debate. Vested interests tried to portray it as the ?clash of institutions?. However, difference of opinion is not at all a sign of ?clash? between state organs, especially in a mature and democratic society. Pakistan today is neither run by a dictator, nor solely governed by foreign diktat. Indeed, national interest is supreme; and wisely the army is not claiming monopoly of it, neither can any other individual or group! At the moment, Pakistan?s environment is internally diverse and externally demanding. National political power in the state is shared between multiple power centres and is passing through a ?defining phase?. The military, judiciary, national and provincial governments, political parties, media, civil society and even reformers are all stakeholders. However, the COAS address was appreciated in ? Continue reading →

Post Date: 26th Nov, 2012 - 10:50pm / Post ID: #

Russia Politics

New Russian Heart valve Implanted for the first time: world?s best heart valve?

Heart surgeons have performed the first-ever implantation of the artificial heart valve, which was developed in Russia. The valve was produced in the Moscow-based Bakulev’s Center of Cardiac Surgery in cooperation with a company from Penza. The valve differs from all of its predecessors for better blood pass-ability. For the time being, the Russian, full-flow valve is considered the best in the world. “The problem of mechanical prostheses, which make up 85 percent of the total amount of practice, is that they create a so-called gradient – an obstacle for the heart to release blood,” said Leo Bokeria, the Director of Bakulev’s Scientific Center of Cardiovascular Surgery, NTV reports. The folds of the valve would partly hinder the blood flow even in the open position. If the heart is small, the heart of a child, for example, it would become an irresistible side effect. The surgery to install the valve ? Continue reading →

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 3rd Dec, 2012 - 10:50pm / Post ID: #

Russia Politics - Page 14

Snowy, Cold and Messing Around in Russia: Galaxy Note with Stock Galaxy Note 2 Jelly Bean on it?

Update on my Galaxy Note… Read this article first: Source >>> Now lets talk about what is happening now on my Galaxy Note. So join me while I sip a cup of coffee and try to explain what I have done to the phone… Today I saw that the source code for the Galaxy Note 2 was leaked around the middle of October sometime and that got me thinking. After a few cups of coffee and downloading the source code. I decided to do a little bit of work to it and see if I could port it over to my Galaxy Note… Okay now I realized that Note 2 has a whole bunch more muscles than Note 1, but I also knew that I can overclock my Note 1 and I know a slew of tricks to speed her up and I figured that she could handle it… Well ? Continue reading →

Post Date: 10th Dec, 2012 - 10:50pm / Post ID: #

Russia Politics Politics Business Civil & History - Page 14

Ractopamine: Russia Just Doesn?t Want It In Their Meat? (Me Either!)

Ractopamine is a drug that is used as a feed additive to promote leanness in animals raised for their meat. Pharmacologically, it is a beta-adrenoceptor agonist. It is the active ingredient in products known as Paylean for swine and Optaflexx for cattle, developed by Elanco Animal Health, a division of Eli Lilly and Company, for use in food animals for growth promotion. Ractopamine has been banned in the European Union, Taiwan and mainland China and now in Russia… (Link) In fact a 160 countries have banned ractopamine… Now America (USA) is having a stinker fit and falling in it as they have it! The threats are coming hot and fast and this is while the USA just shipped 210 shipping containers of US pork and beef worth $20 million and Russia has said, “Hold on just a second!” It is a meat war and the US is very very unhappy ? Continue reading →

+  « First of 18 pgs.  10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 

> TOPIC: Russia Politics

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,