Russia Politics - Page 17 of 18

Putin signs "Undesirable NGOs" Bill - Page 17 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 26th May, 2015 - 11:24am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 18 pgs.  13 14 15 16 17 18 
Russian politics
Post Date: 8th Apr, 2013 - 10:50pm / Post ID: #

Russia Politics - Page 17

Moscow here we come?
Russian Local News In English

Time to go home. The trip is over, the temp is 24 c here and by tonight the temp will be -5 c in Moscow… We have to spend today messing around and getting ready to go home. Sveta and I are...

[[ This is a content summary only. Visit my website for full links, other content, and more! ]]
Source: Windows to Russia

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 15th Apr, 2013 - 10:50pm / Post ID: #

Politics Russia

Russia and China Smile as the West Manipulates the Gold Market?

That 500 ton all at once dump of gold paper certificates and other games the other day, just made life all the better. While the masses can not see how stupid it all is in the long term. Countries...

[[ This is a content summary only. Visit my website for full links, other content, and more! ]]
Source: Windows to Russia

Post Date: 22nd Apr, 2013 - 10:50pm / Post ID: #

Russia Politics History & Civil Business Politics

From Russia: The Orwellian Express?

All I can say is that last week in America was interesting and after what I saw happening, I am glad I have escaped that country. The final straw that broke the camels back was when I saw that the 19... Source: Windows to Russia

Post Date: 6th May, 2013 - 10:50pm / Post ID: #

Page 17 Politics Russia

It is Easter in Russia: May 5th 2013

It is Sunday - May 5th, 2013. It is also Easter in Russia, Orthodox Easter to be exact. Today you will not find Easter Bunnies or baskets of grass full of candy, but you will find that...
Source

Post Date: 13th May, 2013 - 10:50pm / Post ID: #

Politics Russia

Travel in Russia: Are you a Spy and Other Thoughts (Part 2)

Part 1 is here"¦ As I looked at the huge factories and warehouses being built, I thought about how all this is hidden from the western world and how much of the western world is moving itself... Source

Post Date: 20th Dec, 2014 - 11:39am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Russia Politics

Lavrov: US is organizing a coup d'etat in Russia:

There are serious reasons to believe that the US is using its sanctions in an attempt to destabilize Russia and change its current political system, Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov said in an interview to France 24. Ref. Source 4

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 1st Jan, 2015 - 1:04pm / Post ID: #

Russia Politics - Page 17

Navalny says Putin's regime must be destroyed:

Russian opposition leader calls for mass protests after he is given a suspended sentence and his brother is jailed. Ref. Source 3

Post Date: 26th May, 2015 - 11:24am / Post ID: #

Russia Politics Politics Business Civil & History - Page 17

Putin signs "Undesirable NGOs" Bill into Law :

Russian President Vladimir Putin has signed a bill, enabling the designation of foreign and foreign-funded NGOs as undesirables after the bill passed both the Lower and Upper House of Parliament. Ref. Source 6b

+  « First of 18 pgs.  13 14 15 16 17 18 

> TOPIC: Russia Politics

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,