Russia Politics - Page 4 of 18

Coffee and the Little Thinking?s in Russia - Page 4 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 23rd May, 2011 - 10:50pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8  ...Latest (18) »
Russian politics
Post Date: 4th Apr, 2011 - 10:50pm / Post ID: #

Russia Politics - Page 4

Milk in Russia: It Does The Body Good
Russian Local News In English

Today while I am drinking my morning cup of coffee. I decided to post a picture that I took early this morning. This is how you buy the best milk in Moscow… Actually, they sell milk, cottage cheese and sour cream. All home made and “really really really” yummy… You can not miss the yellow [...]
Source: Windows to Russia

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 11th Apr, 2011 - 10:50pm / Post ID: #

Politics Russia

Russia Celebrates 50 Years: Gagarin First Man In Space?

On 12 April 1961, Gagarin became the first man to travel into space, launching to orbit aboard the Vostok 3KA-3 (Vostok 1). His call sign was Siberian Pine (Russian: ????). In his post-flight report, Gagarin recalled his experience of spaceflight, having been the first human in space: “The feeling of weightlessness was somewhat unfamiliar compared [...]

Post Date: 18th Apr, 2011 - 10:50pm / Post ID: #

Russia Politics History & Civil Business Politics

Driving on Propane in Russia? (Part 1)

Over the next two weeks. I will be doing 3 or 4 articles on Propane and our car here in Russia. I will get pictures together and as much information as I can remember about the interesting issues that I ran into with propane and reinstalling the system on our car. If you remember we [...]

Post Date: 25th Apr, 2011 - 10:50pm / Post ID: #

Page 4 Politics Russia

Kudrin says lowering inflation more important than curbing strengthening ruble

Fighting inflation is more important for the Russian economy than keeping the ruble from strengthening, Finance Minister Alexei Kudrin said on Monday. Inflation has been steadily rising in Russia since wildfires and the worst drought in decades triggered short grain supplies last summer. Despite a 2010 average of 8.8 percent, Prime Minister Vladimir Putin said [...]

Post Date: 2nd May, 2011 - 10:50pm / Post ID: #

Politics Russia

Russia celebrates Spring and Labor Day?

Russia celebrates a national holiday, Spring and Labor Day, on May 1, with trade unions and political parties set to hold rallies across the country. In Soviet times May 1 was celebrated in Russia as International Workers’ Day and saw massive Communist Party rallies. In 1992, the name was changed to Spring and Labor Day [...]

Post Date: 9th May, 2011 - 10:50pm / Post ID: #

Russia Politics

Court rules to continue treatment of Russian mentally ill doomsday prophet

A court in Central Russia has turned down a request to end the compulsory psychiatric treatment of the man, whose doomsday sect that spent more than six months underground waiting for the apocalypse in 2007-2008. In November 2007, 35 members of a religious sect, led by Pyotr Kuznetsov, went underground to wait for the end [...]

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 16th May, 2011 - 10:50pm / Post ID: #

Russia Politics - Page 4

Russia Fires Another Missile Defense Warning Shot?

I have talked many times about how Russia always gives one or two warning shots when things are just not right. In the case of the START Treaty they gave the first salvo before the treaty was even signed… So lets see what Russia has to say today about the START is a FART Treaty… [...]

Post Date: 23rd May, 2011 - 10:50pm / Post ID: #

Russia Politics Politics Business Civil & History - Page 4

Coffee and the Little Thinking?s in Russia Today?

Today while sipping that morning cup of coffee and enjoying the sunshine through our windows, I had lots of little thinking’s on my mind. (You know the thoughts that hang around and seem to keep popping up every few minutes.) Nothing earth shattering just persistent thoughts… Sveta and I went to a hospital yesterday and [...]

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8  ...Latest (18) »

> TOPIC: Russia Politics

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,