Russia Politics - Page 5 of 18

Kommuna or Sunrise to Freedom a Beautiful Russian - Page 5 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 18th Jul, 2011 - 10:50pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  ...Latest (18) »
Russian politics
Post Date: 30th May, 2011 - 10:50pm / Post ID: #

Russia Politics - Page 5

Fridays Expert Panel From Russia Profile? (05/27/2011)
Russian Local News In English

President Dmitry Medvedev has been savaged by the Russian and Western media for breaking little new ground and failing to announce his presidential bid during a lackluster press-conference last week. It is true that the event was overhyped by the [...] Source: Windows to Russia

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 6th Jun, 2011 - 10:50pm / Post ID: #

Politics Russia

Russia Celebrates Alexander Pushkin?s Birthday Today?

Today Russians mark International Russian Language Day, as well as the 212th birth anniversary of the Great Russian poet Alexander Pushkin… Alexander Pushkin is considered by many all over the world to be the greatest Russian poet and the founder of modern Russian literature… I do know that as Sveta and I travel Russia and [...]
Source: Windows to Russia

Post Date: 13th Jun, 2011 - 10:50pm / Post ID: #

Russia Politics History & Civil Business Politics

Daniel Repko is from a small town in America: Now 13 years in Russia?

Download the podcast! Daniel Repko is from a small town in America and was raised a Lutheran. He took an early interest in Russia, and went on to major in Russian at university. He began in Moscow 13 years ago, as many do, teaching English. His talent for communication and teaching has stood him in [...]

Post Date: 20th Jun, 2011 - 10:50pm / Post ID: #

Page 5 Politics Russia

Coffee and Russian Men Perception?

This morning over that wonderful cup of coffee that always makes a great start to any day. I was doing some thinking’s about this weekend that just passed… We got into a heated argument with another gentleman and several ladies over an issue with the flats we live in. It was over installing a door [...]

Post Date: 27th Jun, 2011 - 10:50pm / Post ID: #

Politics Russia

New Computer in Russia and that Cup of Coffee?

That cup of coffee this morning was great and I decided to have it while I was fine tuning our new computer. Sveta and I had decided to build our own system after or other computer bit the dust. But as we priced out parts we found out that several computer shops had units cheaper [...]

Post Date: 4th Jul, 2011 - 10:50pm / Post ID: #

Russia Politics

The Communist in Russia want NATO Disbanded?

“The Russian Communists say the country?s foreign policy needs to change course as a new world order is looming. ­The country?s course will be radically changed if the Communists come to power after parliamentary elections in December, the party?s leader Gennady Zyuganov has said. The Communist Party (CPRF) will work to disband NATO and establish [...]

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 11th Jul, 2011 - 10:50pm / Post ID: #

Russia Politics - Page 5

Putin Asks About 'The Russian People's Oil'?

I would not want to be in the oil industry right now in Russia. Putin has been expressing dissatisfaction in the way the oil industry is responding to the government calls to get their (oil industry) act together"¦ Putin noted that while oil extraction increased by as much as 28.7 percent in the past year, [...]

Post Date: 18th Jul, 2011 - 10:50pm / Post ID: #

Russia Politics Politics Business Civil & History - Page 5

Kommuna or Sunrise to Freedom a Beautiful Russian Village?

I removed the pictures from the big camera today and I re-sized this one to fit the blog so that you do not have to click to see more. It was 5 times this big and way too big to work as a blog picture. By the way this picture was taken at 10:00 pm [...]

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  ...Latest (18) »

> TOPIC: Russia Politics

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,