Russia Politics - Page 6 of 18

I Thought the WAR in Libya was over! NATO/Rebels - Page 6 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 12th Sep, 2011 - 10:50pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 18 pgs.  2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10  ...Latest (18) »
Russian politics
Post Date: 25th Jul, 2011 - 10:50pm / Post ID: #

Russia Politics - Page 6

Russians and Their Housing?
Russian Local News In English

Coming Down to EarthBy Tai Adelaja Russia Profile07/25/2011Despite what sometimes seems like a passionate pride in their cramped and crowded tower blocks, most Russians quietly dream of life in a low-rise, single-family home. And they may be getting closer to realizing that dream as politicians here ramp up their pre-election rhetoric with more promises of [...]
Source: Windows to Russia

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 1st Aug, 2011 - 10:50pm / Post ID: #

Politics Russia

Russia is Corrupt but at Least Russia Knows it?

On my train trip too Ukraine I had the opportunity to talk with a man who had been a Merchant Seaman for the Soviet Union. He was born near Lake Baikal in Siberia. When he reached 17 years old he relocated to St. Petersburg. Then he completed his schooling as a merchant seaman. He also [...]

Post Date: 8th Aug, 2011 - 10:50pm / Post ID: #

Russia Politics History & Civil Business Politics

Coffee and E-Mails from Ukraine and Russia?

This morning when I woke up and made that cup of coffee. I fired up the laptop and after it was warmed up. I clicked on my mailbox and I thought that my e-mail box had been spammed. I had an unbelievable amount of e-mails from Russians and Ukrainians that told me where they are [...]

Post Date: 15th Aug, 2011 - 10:50pm / Post ID: #

Page 6 Politics Russia

There are Limits?

I tolerate a lot in the world and being in a country not of my origin keeps me more tolerant than in my past. Yesterday though something happened that exceeded my limitations and I saw red for the first time in Russia. Seeing red is the ultimate stage of being pissed off for me and [...]

Post Date: 22nd Aug, 2011 - 10:50pm / Post ID: #

Politics Russia

Windows to Russia Just had the biggest Monday Ever?

Thanks to all the readers and maybe we can keep rocking those numbers. This is also happening without any Ukraine numbers (still blocked in Ukraine) and they use to be number 4 on the list of countries… I also found it interesting to see that two top cities in America that Windows to Russia rocks [...]

Post Date: 29th Aug, 2011 - 10:50pm / Post ID: #

Russia Politics

Orthodox Church in a Russian Village?

I just think that this church is one of the most beautiful churches I have ever seen. They have been working on fixing it back up and I am glad because these are the parts of the past that need to be saved. The walls of a church like this are a meter thick of [...]

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 5th Sep, 2011 - 10:50pm / Post ID: #

Russia Politics - Page 6

Libya: Tell it like it is?

Two weeks ago, western journalists swept into Tripoli on a wave of euphoria as the city welcomed the NATO/TNC with open arms. Not a shot was fired as the city where just a few weeks previously, millions of people had turned out to support Muammar al-Qathafi, came out to celebrate. Then why is the NATO/TNC [...]

Post Date: 12th Sep, 2011 - 10:50pm / Post ID: #

Russia Politics Politics Business Civil & History - Page 6

I Thought the WAR in Libya was over! NATO/Rebels said it was?

As reported by Agence France-Presse, on September 10, two groups of Libyan rebels from three towns clashed in a fierce battle. As a result, at least 12 people were killed, dozens wounded. No more details have been reported, but the reason for the clashes is the years-long enmity between the inhabitants. Now that the Libyan [...]

> TOPIC: Russia Politics

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,