Russia Politics - Page 7 of 18

Russia Now Has Baby Boxes? Russian Local News - Page 7 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 7th Nov, 2011 - 10:50pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 18 pgs.  3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11  ...Latest (18) »
Russian politics
Post Date: 19th Sep, 2011 - 10:50pm / Post ID: #

Russia Politics - Page 7

When Traveling Russia or in the Russian Village: This is Why Volga ? Gaz?
Russian Local News In English

… When in the village or traveling Russia this is what you will find for a auto parts store many times. It is for Gaz. Gaz makes cars or trucks… I have had many e-mails and comments that wonder why I would ever drive a Volga? Why would an American drive that kind of car? [...]
Source: Windows to Russia

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 26th Sep, 2011 - 10:50pm / Post ID: #

Politics Russia

We will see the long term repercussions to that slip of a Kudrin tongue?

UPDATE: Alexei Kudrin resigned on Monday as Russia’s finance minister and deputy prime minister after a dispute with President Dmitry Medvedev. The president has already signed Kudrin’s resignation request, the presidential spokeswoman said. In an article earlier today I said: “We will see the long term repercussions to that slip of a Kudrin tongue.” Okay [...]

Post Date: 3rd Oct, 2011 - 10:50pm / Post ID: #

Russia Politics History & Civil Business Politics

Mediterranean Sea is Exquisite?

As I said we are staying at the Happy Dreams Hotel in Turkey. It is only a three star hotel but is very adequate. The pictures above is our room, the beach and some fishermen trying to catch the big one… We thought that the picture of the two men fishing was perfect with the [...]

Post Date: 10th Oct, 2011 - 10:50pm / Post ID: #

Page 7 Politics Russia

????-???? : Libyan scenario should not be taken as model ? Lavrov

MOSCOW, October 10 (Itar-Tass) ? Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov expressed confidence that the Libyan scenario applied by the West should not be taken as a model for solving similar internal political conflicts. ?We have been concerned about the statements of the NATO leaders saying that the Libyan model should be taken as an example [...]

Post Date: 17th Oct, 2011 - 10:50pm / Post ID: #

Politics Russia

Taxi Taxi Taxi Whispers the Gypsy?

It is always good to get home and it was no exception this time for us. Boza was so excited to see us that he couldn’t stop wiggling his tail for an hour. It wagged so much that I thought it was going to fall off. Everything was good at home and we still had [...]

Post Date: 24th Oct, 2011 - 10:50pm / Post ID: #

Russia Politics

Do You See What I See / Do You Hear What I Hear? Boom Boom?

Those War Drums are beating so loud that they keep people up at night even all the way over here in Russia… “Now that military operations in Libya are ending, there will be renewed focus on what practical military operations might be considered to protect civilian lives in Syria,” McCain told a World Economic Forum [...]

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 31st Oct, 2011 - 10:50pm / Post ID: #

Russia Politics - Page 7

The Russian Tall Ship Kruzenshtern at the Spanish Port ? Vigo?

The Russian tall-ship Kruzenshtern is in the Spanish port of Vigo at the end of a two-week voyage from the Canaries"¦ The call will last 4 days and include on-board visits and a packed bilateral cultural program"¦ The Kruzenshtern or Krusenstern (Russian name) is a four masted barque and tall ship that was built [...]

Post Date: 7th Nov, 2011 - 10:50pm / Post ID: #

Russia Politics Politics Business Civil & History - Page 7

Russia Now Has Baby Boxes?

The so-called baby boxes installed throughout Russia, like in Europe and Japan, are for mothers to anonymously leave the unwanted newborns, health officials said Monday… The action is intended to provide sanitary conditions of unwanted children, instead of having “babies left in trash dumpsters,” officials said… Five baby boxes have been placed in the territories [...]

> TOPIC: Russia Politics

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,