Russia Politics - Page 8 of 18

The Russian Orthodox Christmas Eve Food: Russian - Page 8 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 2nd Jan, 2012 - 10:50pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 18 pgs.  4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12  ...Latest (18) »
Russian politics
Post Date: 14th Nov, 2011 - 10:50pm / Post ID: #

Russia Politics - Page 8

Medvedev and his new VKontakte Account?
Russian Local News In English

Medvedev finally opened up a account on the Russian version of Facebook. It had a gift section where everyone could put a gift to Medvedev. The gift section was shut down quickly after thousands upon thousands of not so nice gifts and images were received"¦ The photo in the article is one of the nicer [...]
Source: Windows to Russia

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 21st Nov, 2011 - 10:50pm / Post ID: #

Politics Russia

That Kiosk and Market World We Live in Called Russia?

The world of Russia at times seems to be nothing but a whole bunch of Kiosks and markets. Scattered all over the place. What is a Kiosk? Glad you asked… Kiosk: is a small, separated garden pavilion open on some or all sides. Kiosks were common in Persia, India, Pakistan, and in the Ottoman Empire [...]

Post Date: 28th Nov, 2011 - 10:50pm / Post ID: #

Russia Politics History & Civil Business Politics

Washington?s reset in the relations with Moscow ended in a failure?

The End of Reset: This article is by Leonid Ivashov, President of the Geopolitics Problems Academy, Professor with the Moscow University of Linguistics, Strategic Culture Foundation expert, was published in International Affairs magazine. US Department of State spokeswoman Victoria Nuland announced on November 22 that the US stops supplying to Russia the data on conventional [...]

Post Date: 5th Dec, 2011 - 10:50pm / Post ID: #

Page 8 Politics Russia

Russia: Her Moscow Metro!

I was drinking my morning cup of coffee and thinking about this wonderful video I found on the Moscow Metro. (Subway for Americans) I was looking at YouTube for Russian videos. Then decided to try Metro in the search. I found this fabulous video of the Moscow Metro. It captures the wonderland that the metro [...]

Post Date: 12th Dec, 2011 - 10:50pm / Post ID: #

Politics Russia

Orthodox Christmas in Russia, on the 7th of January?

We (Sveta and I) were drinking our cups of coffee and tea and started to talk about Russian Christmas in Russia. In Russia the 6th of January is Christmas Eve and the 7th is Russian Orthodox Christmas… I get confused by all these holidays this time of the year. Since I am from America and [...] Related posts:Russia: Israel Orthodox Christmas! Russia: Still Have One More Christmas? Russia Christmas is Here Soon in 2011?

Post Date: 19th Dec, 2011 - 10:50pm / Post ID: #

Russia Politics

Recipe from Russia: Napoleon Tort (???? ????????)?

Sveta said I have to do a recipe on Tort Napoleon it is a favorite of Russians at the holidays and according to Russians it is now more Russian than French. Other words it is a Russian recipe whether we like it or not… Ingredients: Use Puff Pastry for the crust layers. Just bake the puff pastry first and set aside until you combine all ingredients. Just bake them per instructions that come on the package. You need twelve crust layers to work with, plus one layer to crumble… Now For the Custard Filling: ? 10 Egg Yolks ? 1 [...]

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 26th Dec, 2011 - 10:50pm / Post ID: #

Russia Politics - Page 8

Protests in Russia ? 2011?

Lets look at some e-mails I got about the protest in Russia: I am a Russian women, protests are legitimate, we want Russia to become like USA ,with free market and more liberal values. I want more immigration and more and more Russians can marry a non Russian mostly a black. Russia must become multicultural society and lesbians and gays must be elected into Duma. I want orthodox church to be removed and synagogue must be built in its place. I want to see Russian society embracing Jewish values and wall-street firms will open their banks in Russia, with huge [...]

Post Date: 2nd Jan, 2012 - 10:50pm / Post ID: #

Russia Politics Politics Business Civil & History - Page 8

The Russian Orthodox Christmas Eve Food: Russian Sochivo Recipe?

In Russia we have the real Christmas coming. (Well according to Russians!) This is the Christmas that the Orthodox believe in. The original date of the celebration in Eastern Christianity was January 6, in connection with Epiphany, and that is still the date of the celebration for the Armenian Apostolic Church and in Armenia, where it is a public holiday. As of 2012, there is a difference of 13 days between the modern Gregorian calendar and the older Julian calendar. Those who continue to use the Julian calendar or its equivalents thus celebrate December 25 and January 6 on what [...]

> TOPIC: Russia Politics

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,