Russia Politics - Page 11 of 18

The Russian War Drums are Responding to America?s - Page 11 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 18th Jun, 2012 - 10:50pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 18 pgs.  7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15  ...Latest (18) »
Russian politics
Post Date: 30th Apr, 2012 - 10:50pm / Post ID: #

Russia Politics - Page 11

Fear: Thy Name is the Western Empire and the Terrorists have won?
Russian Local News In English

Let me tell you a story about a war on terror… Once upon a time when it was decided to use the word terror (terrorist) as a instigation word to promote the spread of democracy and to steal other countries resources. A war was declared on terrorists. A war that was really upon a very [...]
Source: Windows to Russia

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 7th May, 2012 - 10:50pm / Post ID: #

Politics Russia

Tidbit of information about Russian World War II Veterans?

According to Russia?s Social Development Ministry, the country is home to 3.4 million WWII veterans. Almost one third are older than 85, and 503 are over 100 years old. The oldest war veteran, aged 115, lives in the southern republic of Dagestan. The average pension of a war veteran is 2.4 times higher than the [...]

Post Date: 14th May, 2012 - 10:50pm / Post ID: #

Russia Politics History & Civil Business Politics

Germany?s RWE energy company has confirmed Germany?s RWE out of Nabucco?

Ouch again: Not long ago I posted that Hungary said adios to the Nabucco pipeline! A pipeline that was invented to try to hurt Russia, by a very vindictive cold war Europe! Well guess what? When it rains, it pours… Germany?s RWE energy company has confirmed a report in Der Spiegel that it is withdrawing [...]

Post Date: 21st May, 2012 - 10:50pm / Post ID: #

Page 11 Politics Russia

Russia?s Sedov a auxiliary powered 4-masted steel barque on a World Cruise?

As you know I love to post articles about these wonderful Russian Tall Ships that Russia seems to have a lot of. So today lets talk about one called Sedov, it is starting its first around the world trip… The Sedov is a 4-masted steel barque and the first sailing ship with an modern auxiliary [...]

Post Date: 28th May, 2012 - 10:50pm / Post ID: #

Politics Russia

Russia has blocked a resolution of the UN Security Council over the attack on the Syrian city Al Hula?

MOSCOW, May 28 (Itar-Tass World Service) The most serious incident during the civil war occurred in Syria. In the heavy gunfire about 100 people with children making a third of them were killed in Al Hula. It is still unclear who shot in Syrian children, but the experts doubt that any committee will be able [...]

Post Date: 4th Jun, 2012 - 10:50pm / Post ID: #

Russia Politics

Picture Graph Time and it is on Debt in the World?

The IMF recently made a analysts about the rating based on the the debt per one citizen. Japan turned out to be the top debtor by ?the state debt volume per one citizen?. $105,500 of the state debt falls on each Japanese citizen, according to 2011 data. The total debt of Japan is around $13.5 [...]

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 11th Jun, 2012 - 10:50pm / Post ID: #

Russia Politics - Page 11

Three More Adopted Children From Russia Being Abused in America?

I have thought long and hard about this article… I have been for about 6+ months trying to get help for two adopted Russian children in America. I have been contacted by the woman who is a case worker from America and she has been trying to get these kids help since 2008! I just [...]

Post Date: 18th Jun, 2012 - 10:50pm / Post ID: #

Russia Politics Politics Business Civil & History - Page 11

The Russian War Drums are Responding to America?s Drums: You should worry?

The War Drums are beating from Russia and I will be honest with you! The Russians are ready to take America on… These drums may be in response to the years of war drums from America, but everyone has their limit and Russia is fast reaching her limit… That should worry you… Putin has made [...]

> TOPIC: Russia Politics

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,