Russia Politics - Page 12 of 18

I smiled at the world and said to myself, ?That - Page 12 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 6th Aug, 2012 - 10:50pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 18 pgs.  8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16  ...Latest (18) »
Russian politics
Post Date: 25th Jun, 2012 - 10:50pm / Post ID: #

Russia Politics - Page 12

Moscow International Film Festival? (2012)
Russian Local News In English

Sveta and I went to the movies yesterday. Very special movies… The Moscow International Film Festival… We saw a group of short films made in Russia and Estonia. They were wonderful and from the old days to the new days. They were in 3-D and made in Soviet style 3-D. They were simple wonderful and [...]
Source: Windows to Russia

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 2nd Jul, 2012 - 10:50pm / Post ID: #

Politics Russia

Moscow ? Just Grew a Bunch?

I have an article in the past about how Moscow was going to grow in size. Well it has happened and this looks like just the beginning of her growth phase… Reclaiming and developing new territories will take dozens of years. Fresh projects listed include building two highways, extending the Moscow metro and constructing over [...]

Post Date: 9th Jul, 2012 - 10:50pm / Post ID: #

Russia Politics History & Civil Business Politics

American Adoption No More in Russia?s Kemerovo Region in South Siberia?

MPs of the Kemerovo Region in South Siberia have passed a bill/law according to which Americans have no right to adopt children anymore on the territory of the region. Exceptions from America are allowed only for very close relatives who have documents proving kinship to people living in the Kemerovo Region in South Siberia… The [...]

Post Date: 14th Jul, 2012 - 12:34pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Page 12 Politics Russia

Russia to move Moscow

What do you do when your capital city gets too polluted, too crowded and overrun by traffic? Russia has an answer: Move it, or at least part of it. Ref. Source 8

Post Date: 16th Jul, 2012 - 10:50pm / Post ID: #

Politics Russia

Safe in the Russian Village and Internet is Good?

We finally figured out how to get high speed internet in the village! It was really simple when I discovered how to turn my Android Phone into a WiFi Hotspot… So now for 300 rubles a month in the Village we are able to have full internet and speed on top of it. Why we [...]

Post Date: 23rd Jul, 2012 - 10:50pm / Post ID: #

Russia Politics

We Found the Russian Sunflowers this year?

Sveta had to go stand with the girls as they all had on their best smiles today. We always look for the sunflower fields and this year it looked like we would not find them, but luck held and we found sunflowers as far as the eye can see. Russians love salted or unsalted sunflower [...]

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 30th Jul, 2012 - 10:50pm / Post ID: #

Russia Politics - Page 12

Kiev, Ukraine is English Heaven and other stuff?

I am sipping a cup of coffee and looking out the window 19 stories high in the sky. I am in a hotel called T?????. Or basically Tourist is how it is pronounced. The breakfast program is a wonderful buffet and the place is okay! I have yet to have hot water and they say [...]

Post Date: 6th Aug, 2012 - 10:50pm / Post ID: #

Russia Politics Politics Business Civil & History - Page 12

I smiled at the world and said to myself, ?That is why I love Ukraine!?

This morning I got up early and hit the bus stop as 30 of us tried to squeeze onto a small bus. I was the last one into the sardine can and 20 minutes later, after 10 more stops and a dozen more people squeezed into a seriously over crowded small bus, we made it [...]

> TOPIC: Russia Politics

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,