Russia Politics - Page 13 of 18

Djerba Island is Fantastic? Russian Local News - Page 13 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 1st Oct, 2012 - 10:50pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 18 pgs.  9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17  ...Latest (18) »
Russian politics
Post Date: 13th Aug, 2012 - 10:50pm / Post ID: #

Russia Politics - Page 13

I pick up my Visa today and on my way home to Russia tonight?????
Russian Local News In English

The question marks at the end of the title are there because, you never know what is going to happen… I do not say it will happen because I have lived with “Murphy’s Law” all my life and he does not seem to be going away… :) So after I check out from my flat [...]
Source: Windows to Russia

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 20th Aug, 2012 - 10:50pm / Post ID: #

Politics Russia

Russia is buying that Gold at a steady pace?

In June of 2012, the Russian Central Bank has increased its total deposits of monetary gold by 18.6 tons or around 595,200 ounces of gold. Thus, at present, these deposits make a total holding of 936.2 tons or around 29,958,400 ounces. The deposits included standard golden bars and coins, all of which belong to the [...]

Post Date: 27th Aug, 2012 - 10:50pm / Post ID: #

Russia Politics History & Civil Business Politics

The USA is Following the Soviet Union Down the Drain.,..

It really became clearer today after doing some more research on things, while sipping that cup of coffee this morning… The USA is in the beginning swirls of the great toilet, as it flushes and soon we will see the remains of the Soviet Union at the bottom of the sewer… Financially America is so out of whack in monetary issues, that we are not even able to fully comprehend the total devastating distorted picture that we are in. The situation is so beyond comprehension, that numbers of debt are not even possible to associate with in real life… You see I do not care what anyone says and what anyone thinks they know! It is simple math and in black and white for all to see and for all to try to comprehend… We are broke and in fact we are flat busted broke. In fact there is not enough monopoly money in the world to even attempt to cover the dept of America… If an individual ran his ...

Post Date: 3rd Sep, 2012 - 10:50pm / Post ID: #

Page 13 Politics Russia

They Hate Us For Our Freedoms or Do We hate Them for Their Freedoms?

I always smile when I read about an American, whether on a forum, blog, in the news or just plain spouting at the mouth. Says that, “They (world) hates us for our freedoms!” For some reason Americans have gotten in their minds that the world, especially the Mid East, hates us because we (America) is so free and wonderful, that well they simply hate us… So as I read another article about how the world hates America for her freedoms. I realize that it is just propaganda to satiate, simple minds within the borders of America… Yes the world at times hates us, but it has nothing to do with freedoms and liberty… It has to do with the fact we stick our nose into the business of other countries and we force other countries to bend to our wishes. We steal resources and we steal other countries freedoms and liberties. We destroy other countries for our own benefit… All the while we use this smoke screen of war as ...

Post Date: 10th Sep, 2012 - 10:50pm / Post ID: #

Politics Russia

For those that have been following this case involving Artyom Savelyev?

U.S. Mom Who Sent Boy Back to Russia Loses Lawsuit 15:46 10/09/2012 A U.S. woman who sent her adopted son back to Moscow lost on Monday a lawsuit she filed against Russian children’s rights ombudsman Pavel Astakhov. A Moscow court ordered Torry Hansen to pay 50,000 rubles ($1,500) in legal costs. Hansen had sued Astakhov over a website post in which he called her the “adoptive mother” of Artyom Savelyev. Hansen insisted she was a “former adoptive mother.” The woman has also lost her lawsuit against Russian government daily Rossiyskaya Gazeta. Hansen was living in Tennessee in April 2010 when she put Savelyev, then aged seven, unaccompanied on a flight to his native Russia, with a note saying she did not want him as he was “psychotic.” She had adopted the boy from a Russian orphanage in 2009. He currently lives in a group home in Moscow. Hansen also appealed last month against a U.S. court orderhttps://en.ria.ru/russia/20120518/173523539.html. Savelyev’s case sparked an outcry in Russia and together with previous incidents prompted ...

Post Date: 17th Sep, 2012 - 10:50pm / Post ID: #

Russia Politics

Remember when we had a Blue Moon?

It was Friday, Aug. 31 – 2012… Now since the moon sure did not look blue to me, I decided to get a picture of it! What is a Blue Moon? Glad you asked… Web definition: A Blue Moon is a long time; “Something that happens once in blue moon almost never happens”. A blue moon is the appearance of the third full moon in a season that has four full moons, instead of the usual three. It is never visually blue. Because a blue moon occurs only every two or three years, the term blue moon is used colloquially …Read more »

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 24th Sep, 2012 - 10:50pm / Post ID: #

Russia Politics - Page 13

America?s Joint Improvised Explosive Device Organization: A $20 Billion Dollar Pentagon Junk Heap by John Stanton?

?Improvised explosive devices, and the networks that use these asymmetric weapons, will remain an enduring threat to U.S. forces and the nation for decades to come, the Defense Department?s top counter-IED official told lawmakers Sept. 20. The IED is the weapon of choice for threat networks because they are cheap, made from readily available off-the-shelf components, easy to construct, lethal and accurate, said Army Lt. Gen. Michael D. Barbero, Joint IED Defeat Organization director, during testimony to the House Appropriations Committee Subcommittee on Defense.? JIEDDO Press Release, September 2012 And these guys get paid the big-bucks for this type of …Read more »

Post Date: 1st Oct, 2012 - 10:50pm / Post ID: #

Russia Politics Politics Business Civil & History - Page 13

Djerba Island is Fantastic?

We landed at the International airport located on the island of Djerba and the first thing that we noticed was that it was spotless and then we noticed it was very quiet. The only jet that came in was ours and we were the only ones in the airport, except for a few employees… It reminded Sveta and I when we went to Georgia, except the Georgian airport had a few restaurants and the Djerba was simply an airport and nothing else… Crossing the border was just like it has always been and simple and easy to do. Russian has changed nothing and any liquid that we bought in the international area was still fine to take on board and no one every tried to stick anything in my coffee… Djerba was even better and we did not even see anyone as we crossed the border, well except the passport control guy. They had two …Read more »

> TOPIC: Russia Politics

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,