FLOW Trinidad - Page 2 of 13

Name: Nicholas Comments: Yes, Flow is launching - Page 2 - Trinidad, Tobago / Caribbean - Posted: 28th Mar, 2008 - 12:42am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (13) »
FLOW Trinidad Review about their cable service including customer service, uptime, installs, internet, phone and options for viewing - flowtrinidad.com
1st Nov, 2007 - 6:09pm / Post ID: #

FLOW Trinidad - Page 2

I have not applied for FLOW internet yet as I have not seen any ads about it, plus I need to think about what to do with my TSTT wireless connection. By the way, one thing I do not like with FLOW is when one of their CSR tells you that they will call in 'x' minutes and they do not. I also noticed that some channels failed.

Sponsored Links:
6th Nov, 2007 - 9:22pm / Post ID: #

Trinidad FLOW

Does anyone have problems with G4 not showing? I do not like the idea that FLOW simply decides that a Basic Channel should now be a special package paid channel. I can understand if you want to do that for new customers, but once you sign up with 'x' channels then you should have them always.

3rd Feb, 2008 - 12:18am / Post ID: #

FLOW Trinidad Caribbean / Tobago & Trinidad

I just saw a digital notification that FLOW added channel 58 to the Basix package. I checked and it is already on the guide - it is FOX, which is good because it means I can see COPS again, however, I am not sure if that is a temporary move to cater for the Super Bowl.

3rd Feb, 2008 - 2:50am / Post ID: #

Page 2 Trinidad FLOW

Thanks for sharing the good news JB. As soon as I read your post, I ran out to the living room and asked my spouse to change the channel. He did so very willingly and I happily announced to him that we now have the FOX Channel. He was just as thrilled as you were!

3rd Feb, 2008 - 2:57am / Post ID: #

Trinidad FLOW

They may be getting some thunder from DirectTV as they offer more channels in their basic package as compared to FLOW. Also, constantly taking away some of the better channels from FLOW customers and in turn charging them more does no good. If someone knows otherwise, or if this is just for NFL coverage do tell.

Rather off topic, but...
Well, at least your husband can say he benefited from InternationalDiscussions.com

22nd Feb, 2008 - 2:06am / Post ID: #

FLOW Trinidad

The internet went out for a little less than an hour and it just came on again with the 'Telephone 1' link blinking. Normally only the first four lights stay on and the fifth one: 'Link' light blinks for Internet. I ran a speed test and the speeds are fine. I wonder if FLOW is getting read to bring the telephone system over the cable now?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
25th Feb, 2008 - 1:21am / Post ID: #

FLOW Trinidad - Page 2

FLOW has been going on and off these days. Sometimes it is just for half hour and other times it is an hour, but right now it has been down for about a couple of hours. I believe they are working on the service but that is two hours (so far) too long. Good thing I STILL have my TSTT wireless connection as backup.

Post Date: 28th Mar, 2008 - 12:42am / Post ID: #

FLOW Trinidad Trinidad & Tobago / Caribbean - Page 2

Name: Nicholas

Comments: Yes, Flow is launching the Telephones option soon.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (13) »

> TOPIC: FLOW Trinidad

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,