Jon & Kate Plus 8 - Page 9 of 26

QUOTE (JB @ 24-Jun 09, 9:41 AM) that's - Page 9 - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 24th Jun, 2009 - 1:46pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 26 pgs.  5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13  ...Latest (26) »

?
Poll: Which is more interesting as far as children in the media goes:
  Jon & Kate Plus 8       21.43%
  Brad & Jolie and their children       21.43%
  Madonna and her children       0.00%
  I do not like children exposed in this way       50.00%
  Duggars and their children       7.14%
Total Votes: 14
Guests Cannot Vote - Join To Add Your Vote! 
Kate Gosseilin
TV Reality - Kate Gosseilin - Kate Plus 8 - Eight
23rd Jun, 2009 - 1:52pm / Post ID: #

Jon & Kate Plus 8 - Page 9

QUOTE (LDS_forever)
I got that he has accumulated anger towards her for always trying to get her way no matter what.

Actually he claimed to not have any anger towards her and will always love her as the mother of his children. Now do not take my words the wrong way. I am saying that Kate may have been 'allowed' to take on the role she has, we cannot know the whole truth, but what I will be interested in is if her current behavior is as a result of the children and stress, money, or just anger towards Jon for going around with other women. In the end, the kids are the ones to see it all play out and they unfortunately are now added to the general statistics of divorcees.

Sponsored Links:
23rd Jun, 2009 - 4:50pm / Post ID: #

Kate and Jon

OK...I didnt see it but I am still seeing strange reports:

Tom Cox...Fox News
Tonight on "Jon & Kate Plus Eight," Jon and Kate Gosselin announced that they are separating after 10 years of marriage.

The news came as no surprise. Late last week, TLC had announced that the Gosselins would be making an important announcement on tonight's episode. Earlier on Monday, People.com had reported that "a source close to the situation" said that the couple had filed divorce papers in Pennsylvania that afternoon.

On air, however, neither spouse uttered the word "divorce." Jon was the first to address the issue directly, saying, "Kate and I have decided to separate."

A title card running toward the end of the episode read, "On Monday June 22, 2009, legal proceedings were initiated in Pennsylvania to dissolve the ten-year marriage of Jon and Kate Gosselin."

As had been the case throughout the series" fifth season, each spouse spoke to the camera alone. Neither Jon nor Kate addressed the reports of apparent marital infidelity that had made them the subject of tabloid speculation since before the season started this May.

Source 8

I still do not have a certain good verified source that it is either a divorce proceeding or a legal separation proceeding. In either case, it is a step towards divorce so it supports the rhetoric.

Reconcile Edited: Vincenzo on 23rd Jun, 2009 - 4:52pm

23rd Jun, 2009 - 5:01pm / Post ID: #

Jon & Kate Plus 8 Sports & Fashion Music Movies

To break from the monotony of Jon's and Kate's relationship I just started a lighter fashion related Thread about Kate here: Source 5

23rd Jun, 2009 - 10:47pm / Post ID: #

Page 9 Kate and Jon

TLC released an statement saying they won't film the show until August. I guess the couple needs time to readjust and TLC needs to come up with new ideas on how they will handle the whole thing taking into consideration this was/is the most viewed show on TLC.

Source 3

I also wondered what happened over the weekend when Kate said:

Over the course of this weekend, Jon's activities have left me no choice but to file legal procedures in order to protect myself and our children.

She seems to constantly point fingers at him, this is going to be a nasty divorce. Good thing she did not blame him for breathing too hard or for scratching his leg when he is speaking to her as she has mentioned in the past. rolleyes.gif

On another note, the almost two million dollar home that they moved in recently was ENTIRELY paid by sponsors, including all the furnishing and appliances. They did not pay a cent for it.

23rd Jun, 2009 - 11:21pm / Post ID: #

Kate and Jon

This reminds me of the saying that you can have house, land, money and people surrounding you and yet not be happy. Homes are not built of wood and brick, hopefully Jon and Kate will learn that for their future mates since it takes two to tango.

Post Date: 24th Jun, 2009 - 1:10pm / Post ID: #

Jon & Kate Plus 8
A Friend

Jon & Kate Plus 8

I think that this will kill the show. I guess we will have to wait until august now to see what they try to come up with. I can see it now "Kate welfare mom of eight gets a real job". biggrin.gif

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
24th Jun, 2009 - 1:41pm / Post ID: #

Jon & Kate 8 - Page 9

Kate will be no welfare mom. She is a high roller now, both of them are, and that's probably why it makes this separation so much the easier.

24th Jun, 2009 - 1:46pm / Post ID: #

Jon & Kate 8 Movies Music Fashion & Sports - Page 9

QUOTE (JB @ 24-Jun 09, 9:41 AM)
that's probably why it makes this separation so much the easier.

All the opposite, this divorce will end up nasty specially at the time of dividing the money. It was not enough what was aired on the show but Kate has to released an statement and blame everything to Jon. He, on the other side clarified that it was her that filed for divorce. It is reported she wants a fast divorce and is ready to move on quickly.

> TOPIC: Jon & Kate Plus 8

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,