Johnathan Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Campaign Review - Page 4 of 6

Welcome Greek Dungeon Master! I wish - Page 4 - Board, Card, RPG Reviews - Posted: 27th Jun, 2014 - 11:34pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

27th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Wizard
Wizard
Paladin
Paladin
Cleric
Cleric
Barbarian
Barbarian
Draconian
Draconian
Fighter
Fighter
Warlock
Warlock
Rogue
Rogue
Ranger
Ranger

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 
Looking For Players!
Post Date: 8th Jun, 2014 - 1:19pm / Post ID: #

Johnathan Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Campaign Review
A Friend

Johnathan Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Campaign Review - Page 4

Feel free to use any method you like in order to create the character, but you are kindly requested to post the character in text here: Johnathan's Dungeons & Dragons Character Creation, in the character creation thread, as instructed there! Thank you smile.gif

Edited Message Edited...
Support: Added in the actual thread they are supposed to use.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 8th Jun, 2014 - 1:33pm / Post ID: #

Review Campaign Post Play Dragons and Dungeons Johnathan

You are making great progress. There is actually a generator available and the SRD is also there. Your Johnathan's Dungeons & Dragons Character Creation has been updated to reflect this.

8th Jun, 2014 - 7:28pm / Post ID: #

Johnathan Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Campaign Review Reviews RPG & Card Board

Johnathan, I am interested in joining your Role-playing Game and I would appreciate if you could consider me in your game. Thanks in advance.

Post Date: 8th Jun, 2014 - 9:30pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 4 Review Campaign Post Play Dragons and Dungeons Johnathan

Welcome, Felipe. You seem to be a longstanding member of this community, and you are certainly accepted to join. Please follow the link mentioned in my previous post to read more about generating your first character.

9th Jun, 2014 - 12:49am / Post ID: #

Review Campaign Post Play Dragons and Dungeons Johnathan

Some helpful tips

1. Make sure you know the rules here, you will avoid having your Posts constantly edited. You were given the various links already.
2. In no where on your Character Creation Post do you state to use a Dungeons & Dragons 25 point-buy system and yet after Players have gone through the process of creating their Characters you ask them to do it over using that. Why not state so up front?
3. Rather than tell the obvious, that you cannot link, why not just show them how to do the 25 point-buy system manually, in that way they do not have to ask or go searching.
4. If everything is clearly written then Playing a game will be easy 1-2-3 steps. I've seen many prospective Players lose interest when they have to go through too many things to start.

Post Date: 9th Jun, 2014 - 9:11am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Changing ability scores is an easy task. As for linking, I linked to a free to use, with no ads calculator to make it easier for them. I had completely forgotten about the ability scores for whatever reason.

I'm a slow learner when it comes to these things. Please bare with me here. I never claimed to be the brightest guy around here.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
9th Jun, 2014 - 12:28pm / Post ID: #

Johnathan Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Campaign Review - Page 4

Johnathan, we are not asking you to be the brightest, just to follow the rules and tips we give. They have further reaching purposes than what you may see on the surface.

international QUOTE (Johnathan)
Now we have to wait for the second player to be done and we will be starting.

He won't be, as I said - you first need to explain how to the 25 point-buy system. When you explain this I will also assist you by adding your detailed explanation to your first Post.

27th Jun, 2014 - 11:34pm / Post ID: #

Johnathan Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Campaign Review Board Card & RPG Reviews - Page 4

Welcome Greek Dungeon Master! I wish you luck in your campaign and I hope you stay for the long haul and not give out suddenly like my last Italian Dungeon Master. wink.gif

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 

> TOPIC: Johnathan Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Campaign Review

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,