KFC Trinidad & Tobago - Page 8 of 9

Hmm, that will be interesting. But I am very - Page 8 - Trinidad, Tobago / Caribbean - Posted: 5th Apr, 2013 - 12:36pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 9 pgs.  4 5 6 7 8 9 
Kfc Trinidad
30th Oct, 2012 - 11:00pm / Post ID: #

KFC Trinidad & Tobago - Page 8

The local KFC has come out with the new menu offer which I guess is aiming at vegetarians (see attached image). My main questions are:

* $25? For one sandwich, isn't it better to get a whole meal?
* How large is it, because true vegetarians will know that they cannot eat KFC fries because it is cooked in lard, animal oil (at least that how I knosw it, please correct me if I'm wrong.
* How does it taste, because I will most likely never buy one

KFC Trinidad & Tobago
KFC Trinidad & Tobago (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 9th Dec, 2012 - 10:27am / Post ID: #

Tobago and Trinidad KFC

Name: Chris

Title: KFC

Comments: I am living in Ireland and considering moving to T&T. I have to say all these complaints about price have me rolling on my sofa laughing. I checked the exchange rate. The prices are CONSIDERABLY cheaper than in Ireland, and the portion sizes are MUCH bigger.

You should realise how lucky you are to get a great sized meal for so little, people here are so poor they can only afford bread and milk after paying bills. I can tell you, that that is a much harder life than paying a great price for some tasty, tasty grub.

My personal favourite is the boneless bucket, and [..] their gravy is divine! I could take a bath in that stuff, even my disabled child who is obsessed about only eating healthy, beige, boiled foods will eat their gravy, fries, popcorn chicken and boneless pieces. He is so thin, and one of his conditions(epilepsy) recommends a high fat, high protein diet as a step towards seizure control!

Also, in Ireland we also suffer from terrible customer service, we have workers taking orders who do not understand basic words, or even the menu items. They faff about for 30 and more minutes, seemingly doing nothing, while you wait. They serve only one person at a time. It's horrible.

I worked as a staff trainer in McDees and let me tell you. If we were even a quarter of how terrible they are, we would have been fired. If I was a manager there I would make them speed up, be customer orientated, and learn to serve multiple orders.

So, in summation I am basically saying, KFC is cheap, and delicious and customer service is poor in ALL KFCs the world over.

10th Dec, 2012 - 3:22pm / Post ID: #

KFC Trinidad & Tobago Caribbean / Tobago & Trinidad

international QUOTE
I have to say all these complaints about price have me rolling on my sofa laughing.

You won't be laughing if your salary wasn't enough to pay for the basics of living, however if you're coming to T&T for work you must have a greater incentive.

As a side point I notice there are a lot of Chicken & Chips outlets opening in Port of Spain now selling $20 snack packs. This has made KFC's lines a little less. Right now KFC sells their snack pack for $26.

international QUOTE
You should realise how lucky you are to get a great sized meal for so little...

Sometimes I pass these KFC outlets and I can't believe adult people buy this as food and then consume it in their bodies, its just pure fat devitalized non-nutritious 'poison' with nothing to offer. Then again if a Trini can stand in a line for dirty street food next to a drain from someone handling both money and the food then this shouldn't surprise me. And as I say that... You people do notice that the same person collecting your cash also creates your snack pack right? You will say they use tongs... But what does that matter if the tongs are being held by dirty hands? Also, when they open the box and throw your fork pack in which hands are they using - not hygienic at all.

12th Dec, 2012 - 6:38pm / Post ID: #

Page 8 Tobago and Trinidad KFC

Every time I smell this junk food, it gives me heartburn, KFC is so oily with every type of fried food they make!

Post Date: 12th Dec, 2012 - 8:18pm / Post ID: #

Tobago and Trinidad KFC

Name: Chicken

Comments: That is what we love... Deep fried chicken. The only people who don't like eating KFC are the ones who haven't tried it yet. KFC should be a national food!

16th Dec, 2012 - 3:48am / Post ID: #

KFC Trinidad & Tobago

Chris:

international QUOTE
You should realise how lucky you are to get a great sized meal for so little, people here are so poor they can only afford bread and milk after paying bills. I can tell you, that that is a much harder life than paying a great price for some tasty, tasty grub.

Lucky? How is lucky if the prices don't match the salaries?

Chicken:

international QUOTE
The only people who don't like eating KFC are the ones who haven't tried it yet

That's non-sense. I tried it and I don't like KFC. Eating Kentucky Fried Chicken and drinking a bottle of pure oil is the same thing.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
5th Apr, 2013 - 12:28pm / Post ID: #

KFC Trinidad & Tobago - Page 8

As announced in the USA: Boneless KFC Chicken will be the new standard for KFC and they will no longer be selling boned chicken. I wonder how Trinis will react to that given their nature to 'suck' and 'crunch' bones.

5th Apr, 2013 - 12:36pm / Post ID: #

KFC Trinidad & Tobago Trinidad & Tobago / Caribbean - Page 8

Hmm, that will be interesting. But I am very sure that Trinis will still not care about being served 'Boneless Chicken' from KFC, and I am sure they will be eating the chicken like crazy.

+  « First of 9 pgs.  4 5 6 7 8 9 

> TOPIC: KFC Trinidad & Tobago

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,