KNtoran Introduction - Page 138 of 147

In about three hours I will be going to a - Page 138 - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 2nd Dec, 2017 - 9:45pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 147 pgs.  134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142  ...Latest (147) »
USA
Member of the Year 2009 - Architect Award 2009. RPGer, Military all round guy for any Topic.
Post Date: 28th Sep, 2017 - 10:32pm / Post ID: #

KNtoran Introduction - Page 138

User: You have been Tagged to this Topic: Rabve Introduction because it is related to your expertise.

Will you be willing to add your knowledge to it? Yes | No

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 28th Oct, 2017 - 11:23pm / Post ID: #

KNtoran Introduction
A Friend

Introduction KNtoran

Just letting everyone know I will not be on the rest of the night. Going to a Halloween party to have a good time with my family. This includes extended family *smile*.

Post Date: 1st Nov, 2017 - 6:52pm / Post ID: #

Member Editor
[?] CPosts: 467
Flag Posts: 1,788
Avg: 0.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 12.6%
[+] Gain: 144.57 FP
Charm: 48

KNtoran Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

I just saw you scored for top liked! Congratulations, what do you owe to your success? wink.gif.

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: -- | Politics: Unsure
Tenet: -- | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 26th Feb, 2014 - 11:47pm
Signature:
Post Date: 1st Nov, 2017 - 6:56pm / Post ID: #

KNtoran Introduction
A Friend

Page 138 Introduction KNtoran

I owe my success to making an awful lot of posts here and there and having people liking them. I just recently had some help with the state or country of the day as if you know something about them you can get a like for adding a replay to a zero before replied thread.

Post Date: 1st Nov, 2017 - 7:31pm / Post ID: #

Member Editor
[?] CPosts: 467
Flag Posts: 1,788
Avg: 0.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 12.6%
[+] Gain: 144.57 FP
Charm: 48

Introduction KNtoran

Yeah, I kind of figured that it was your length of time in these forums and you've made a whole bunch of posts everywhere. Great job!

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: -- | Politics: Unsure
Tenet: -- | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 26th Feb, 2014 - 11:47pm
Signature:
Post Date: 1st Nov, 2017 - 8:08pm / Post ID: #

KNtoran Introduction
A Friend

KNtoran Introduction

I try to post in places I know things about. I do my best to try to keep discussions going and even debate here and there. It helps the mind learn things.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 30th Nov, 2017 - 7:17pm / Post ID: #

KNtoran Introduction
A Friend

KNtoran Introduction - Page 138

I will be off for the day and back sometime tomorrow afternoon. I will update games then. Have a good day.

Post Date: 2nd Dec, 2017 - 9:45pm / Post ID: #

KNtoran Introduction
A Friend

KNtoran Introduction Introductions & Member Sharing - Page 138

In about three hours I will be going to a family Christmas party. So if I do not answer that is because I am having a lot of fun being a bother to my family, and extended family to include nieces and nephews. Plus scaring the little kids.

> TOPIC: KNtoran Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,