KNtoran Introduction - Page 146 of 147

Happens sometimes, do not have time to address - Page 146 - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 24th Dec, 2018 - 3:54pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 147 pgs.  142 143 144 145 146 147 
USA
Member of the Year 2009 - Architect Award 2009. RPGer, Military all round guy for any Topic.
Post Date: 14th Nov, 2018 - 3:11pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,030
Flag Posts: 51,687
Avg: 6.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,588.73 FP
Charm: 394

KNtoran Introduction - Page 146

KNtoran, you are probably reading the Wanted Threads. We will no longer be inviting any new Dungeon Masters to run games here nor updating the Text Role-playing Game Creator as detailed in this Post. You can continue to run your existing games as normal, just not create any new ones. Does that clarify it better?

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!
Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 14th Nov, 2018 - 3:15pm / Post ID: #

KNtoran Introduction
A Friend

Introduction KNtoran

Yes that does clarify it a lot. The way it was sounding to me is that the Pathfinder/ Dungeons & Dragons games were going to be phased out and no one new would be able to join the games. Thank you for helping me understand that better.

Post Date: 14th Nov, 2018 - 3:26pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect

KNtoran Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

It is being phased out in that we will not be promoting or supporting them. If you personally invite someone to the Community to play your specific game then there is no problem in that, however we will not be upgrading Embedded Dice, the Text Role-playing Game creator, or things like that. That is what the link above states.

I should also state that you should not feel personally affected / targeted by this move. We are doing this with all the other Role-playing Game Boards as well. My resources are limited and the demands are too great, priorities must take precedent. Understand?

Blog Read My Blog
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Post Date: 14th Nov, 2018 - 3:32pm / Post ID: #

KNtoran Introduction
A Friend

Page 146 Introduction KNtoran

Yes I understand this move is one that you feel you need to do and I know that at times resources are limited. Plus I know that your time is valuable and home life can have a major part in your time to work on the site and the promoting of the site. I will continue to role play here and invite others to the games. This will help bring others to the site and keep active members. My main concern is if others do not feel welcome by the no new games restrictions they will not stay around and will find a whole other place to go to.

Post Date: 14th Nov, 2018 - 3:39pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect

Introduction KNtoran

KNtoran, your first part is correct and as a fellow Autism Parent you should have the best understanding of that.

As far as new games, we are planning new games with various themes but only based on our in-house custom system: ROK II and the one we are trying to get off the ground: FT2. These will be more inclusive and open so they cater for various people especially those with challenges.

Blog Read My Blog
Post Date: 14th Nov, 2018 - 3:43pm / Post ID: #

KNtoran Introduction
A Friend

KNtoran Introduction

Ok Thanks for the clarifications and feedback. I know this helps me better understand the reasoning for all of the changes. And yes I understand the needs of children with needs even when they are adults too.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 24th Dec, 2018 - 3:53pm / Post ID: #

KNtoran Introduction
A Friend

KNtoran Introduction - Page 146

I see that if I post something it has to now be previewed first. Is this the new policy here in this forum?

Post Date: 24th Dec, 2018 - 3:54pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect

KNtoran Introduction Introductions & Member Sharing - Page 146

Happens sometimes, do not have time to address the issue at this moment.

Update (26 Dec): Should be fixed now. Its an ongoing imperfect work to make a smarter Bot's moderation of anyone's Post more efficient so we have less to do / check.

Blog Read My Blog

> TOPIC: KNtoran Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,