KNtoran Introduction - Page 146 of 146

Hi KNtoran, I hope this message finds you - Page 146 - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 17 Minutes Ago

Register Login Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 146 pgs.  142 143 144 145 146 
Add Reply Q
USA
Member of the Year 2009 - Architect Award 2009. RPGer, Military all round guy for any Topic.
Post Date: 6.4 Days Ago / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 36,945
Avg: 8.0 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,821.29 FP
Charm: 341

KNtoran Introduction - Page 146

KNtoran, you are probably reading the Wanted Threads. We will no longer be inviting any new Dungeon Masters to run games here nor updating the Text Role-playing Game Creator as detailed in this Post. You can continue to run your existing games as normal, just not create any new ones. Does that clarify it better?

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Investigating Topics | Age: Forty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Please Support Our Efforts!
Post Date: 6.4 Days Ago / Post ID: #

Diamond + Diplomat
Lifestyle
[?] CPosts: 15,539
Avg: 7.8 Post(s) / Day
[+] Gain: 8,764.00 FP
Charm: 411

Introduction KNtoran

Yes that does clarify it a lot. The way it was sounding to me is that the Pathfinder/ Dungeons & Dragons games were going to be phased out and no one new would be able to join the games. Thank you for helping me understand that better.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Independent
Tenet: Christian (secular) | Reason: RPG Medieval | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 8th Feb, 2008 - 3:49am
Signature: Be who you are as others who try to name you do not know you.
Post Date: 6.3 Days Ago / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect

KNtoran Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

It is being phased out in that we will not be promoting or supporting them. If you personally invite someone to the Community to play your specific game then there is no problem in that, however we will not be upgrading Embedded Dice, the Text Role-playing Game creator, or things like that. That is what the link above states.

I should also state that you should not feel personally affected / targeted by this move. We are doing this with all the other Role-playing Game Boards as well. My resources are limited and the demands are too great, priorities must take precedent. Understand?

Blog Read My Blog
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Investigating Topics | Age: Forty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm

Diamond + Diplomat
Lifestyle

Page 146 Introduction KNtoran

Yes I understand this move is one that you feel you need to do and I know that at times resources are limited. Plus I know that your time is valuable and home life can have a major part in your time to work on the site and the promoting of the site. I will continue to role play here and invite others to the games. This will help bring others to the site and keep active members. My main concern is if others do not feel welcome by the no new games restrictions they will not stay around and will find a whole other place to go to.

Blog Read My Blog
Tenet: Christian (secular) | Reason: RPG Medieval | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 8th Feb, 2008 - 3:49am

Admin + Architect

Introduction KNtoran

KNtoran, your first part is correct and as a fellow Autism Parent you should have the best understanding of that.

As far as new games, we are planning new games with various themes but only based on our in-house custom system: ROK II and the one we are trying to get off the ground: FT2. These will be more inclusive and open so they cater for various people especially those with challenges.

Blog Read My Blog

Diamond + Diplomat
Lifestyle

KNtoran Introduction

Ok Thanks for the clarifications and feedback. I know this helps me better understand the reasoning for all of the changes. And yes I understand the needs of children with needs even when they are adults too.

Blog Read My Blog
Post Date: 1.1 Day(s) Ago / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect

Page 146 KNtoran Introduction

KNtoran, I have a couple of minutes, you can check your Email if you wish for faster assistance with getting your Role-playing Game restarted.

Blog Read My Blog
Post Date: 17 Minutes Ago / Post ID: #

Member Graced
[?] CPosts: 0
Avg: 6.0 Post(s) / Day
[+] Gain: 488.63 FP
Charm: 2

KNtoran Introduction - Page 146

Hi KNtoran,

I hope this message finds you well.

If I may, I had a few questions about your ‘you as a Dungeons & Dragons character’ RPG.

1. Is it open to new players?
2. Is there an expected posting frequency?
3. Is an in depth knowledge of the Dungeons & Dragons rules a necessity?

Like all of us life is pretty hectic (Hence my concern about posting) and the last Dungeons & Dragons game I played was AD&D back in the day so my knowledge will be sketchy to say the least!

That said, it looks like fun. I shan’t however be offended if either the game isn’t open to new players, or indeed, you don’t feel that I’d be a good match given what I’ve said.

All the best.

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Unsure
Tenet: -- | Reason: RPG Ruler of Kings II | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 1st Nov, 2018 - 8:59pm
Signature:
Guest please SHARE: "KNtoran Introduction" on:

Sponsored Links:

Topics like "KNtoran Introduction" may just be one of many, do use the Search to find more
Options Fast Reply Add Reply Add Poll

No Registration Required!

We welcome input from visitors:
Add Comment As A Guest
Guest, please be considerate by using the appropriate tags as well as checking your grammar before submitting or it will be deleted. See: Constructive Posting Policy.

Tip TIP: Press above button ONCE only. If you come back here via the [Back] button on your browser then you will need to click [More Options] button (below) first in order to re-enable your ability to Post.

> TOPIC: KNtoran Introduction

Share:

Like:

Donate Compare Membership
International Discussions Coded by: BGID® ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2018
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,

Latest Topics

Key: Background for Upgraded Members
Updated every 5 minutes See More

Latest Member Intro

Newest Members

Updated every: 31 minutes

ROK II

Current Leaders

Krusten

Krusten (13)
Wizard

Merlin (11)
Hunter

Thorin (9)
KNtoran

Wothfard (8)
Seraphina

Alana (8)
Stacia

Sapphire (6)

Aspiring Leaders

Anronrosby / Cedrick (6)
Lace / Sonia (5)
Beowolf / Norskman (4)
Strellers / Torac (4)
Pureyang / Griffith (3)
Workman / Shamus (3)

Ready To Rule?

Are you here yet or still hiding? Come out of your cave and become a Ruler... a Ruler of Kings.