KNtoran Introduction - Page 102 of 147

Really sorry to hear all that is going on - Page 102 - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 24th Jul, 2013 - 9:48pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 147 pgs.  98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106  ...Latest (147) »
USA
Member of the Year 2009 - Architect Award 2009. RPGer, Military all round guy for any Topic.
Post Date: 15th Jul, 2013 - 7:00pm / Post ID: #

KNtoran Introduction
A Friend

KNtoran Introduction - Page 102

The metal machines were the [CT] scans, the ultra sounds and x-rays they do not allow phones to be on down there plus they tend to block out signals too.

We just heard from the doctors. They are going to try and schedule him for [surgery] on Wednesday but if not then they will get him in on Friday.

Yeah he is tired of being in the hospital but once this is done and he heals some he will be able to go home. They are planning to do radiation and chemotherapy following the surgeries] too. SO this is going to be a interesting time.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 19th Jul, 2013 - 10:56am / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,034
Flag Posts: 51,691
Avg: 6.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,591.93 FP
Charm: 394

Introduction KNtoran

I'm glad that they were able to address the problem sooner than later, however I'm sorry about the life expectancy. Many cancer patients through lifestyle change has been able to reverse the predictions of doctors but it all depends on the willpower of your dad, however it is good that he is improving. My best wishes to you at this difficult time.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!
Post Date: 22nd Jul, 2013 - 7:59pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,034
Flag Posts: 51,691
Avg: 6.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,591.93 FP
Charm: 394

KNtoran Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

In response to your Blog entry: Sessions to the hospital are very draining, however I am glad your father is doing better and that you have health sufficient to oversee it all.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!
Post Date: 22nd Jul, 2013 - 8:09pm / Post ID: #

KNtoran Introduction
A Friend

Page 102 Introduction KNtoran

Thanks Jay. I know between work trips to the hospital caring for my family and getting some sleep I am running thin time wise. I hope that once he is out of the hospital I will have more time for myself again.

Post Date: 24th Jul, 2013 - 2:26am / Post ID: #

Diamond Chief
[?] CPosts: 2,938
Flag Posts: 7,000
Avg: 1.3 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 32.5%
[+] Gain: 5,075.94 FP
Charm: 26

Introduction KNtoran

Man you must be like so tired. We had an uncle in hospital once and I swear sleeping on the chairs in the hospitable lounge is a nightmare.

Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Unsure
Tenet: Christian (secular) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Thirty Something | Joined: Reg. 18th Jan, 2009 - 9:07pm
Signature:
Post Date: 24th Jul, 2013 - 3:36pm / Post ID: #

KNtoran Introduction
A Friend

KNtoran Introduction

Tired does not describe it any more the fact that I still have to go to work and still have to care for my place and my parents place is even more. Now to throw another mix in the drama is a person from my parents past has shown up again. This is not a good person and he is glad I did not see him. He was seen sitting outside my parents house for over two hours. By the time I got there he had gone. Now I have a son sitting at my parents house to see if he comes back today. I told my son if he comes back to call the police. While the guy is in his 60s he can still be dangerous. I did not sleep well last night.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 24th Jul, 2013 - 5:07pm / Post ID: #

Diamond Author
[?] CPosts: 1,577
Flag Posts: 3,817
Avg: 0.8 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 20.7%
[+] Gain: 7,999.88 FP
Charm: 22

KNtoran Introduction - Page 102

Sounds creepy. Did he find out about your dad being sick so he decided to show up to get involved? Hopefully you'll get some rest soon Kntoran.

Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Independent
Tenet: Christian (secular) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 18th Mar, 2011 - 9:45pm
Signature: Love life and living
Post Date: 24th Jul, 2013 - 9:48pm / Post ID: #

Diamond + Author
[?] CPosts: 2,053
Flag Posts: 2,535
Avg: 0.4 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 9.7%
[+] Gain: 4,034.80 FP
Charm: 111

KNtoran Introduction Introductions & Member Sharing - Page 102

Really sorry to hear all that is going on there KNtoran, and will pray for you and your family, also for strength to be given to you to deal with the situations that you are in!
Best wishes, Diane x

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Humanitarian
Tenet: Baptist | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 13th Oct, 2005 - 8:53am
Signature:

> TOPIC: KNtoran Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,