KNtoran Introduction - Page 112 of 147

I did not miss it yet I just did not get around - Page 112 - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 15th Jun, 2015 - 4:57am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 147 pgs.  108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116  ...Latest (147) »
USA
Member of the Year 2009 - Architect Award 2009. RPGer, Military all round guy for any Topic.
Post Date: 10th Feb, 2015 - 2:44am / Post ID: #

KNtoran Introduction
A Friend

KNtoran Introduction - Page 112

Now that I have the house set up and have given the keys to the old place over I feel that I am in a much better and quieter place. I know my puppies are enjoying the are as there are many squirrels for them to chase and bark at.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 11th Mar, 2015 - 12:19pm / Post ID: #

Member Author
[?] CPosts: 168
Flag Posts: 4,101
Avg: 0.8 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 21.9%
[+] Gain: 8,743.38 FP
Charm: 34

Introduction KNtoran

Hi KNtoran! How are you? Are you going to remain active in the Role-Playing Games? I was almost at the point of getting Theaton and Zork into a party. Shivas will have to leave but Jhod can remain as the cleric. I will try to find more players at this time too.

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Unsure
Tenet: -- | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 13th Jan, 2011 - 10:44am
Signature:
Post Date: 13th Mar, 2015 - 2:27am / Post ID: #

KNtoran Introduction
A Friend

KNtoran Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Yes I am still around and will remain active I just had a lot come up suddenly at home and did not find the time to update. I have solved that issue and heading to Olegs now.

Post Date: 18th May, 2015 - 11:33pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,031
Flag Posts: 51,688
Avg: 6.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,589.83 FP
Charm: 394

Page 112 Introduction KNtoran

Congrats on your son's achievement, I am happy for you as a father. It seemed like it was not too long ago that you were writing about him getting his bachelors - time flies. Will he pursue a doctorate after?

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!
Post Date: 19th May, 2015 - 7:29pm / Post ID: #

KNtoran Introduction
A Friend

Introduction KNtoran

Yes this fall he will be starting his doctorate in chiropractic medicine. So he will be well rounded with the education to back him up.

Post Date: 21st May, 2015 - 10:46am / Post ID: #

Diamond + Chief
[?] CPosts: 4,590
Flag Posts: 7,330
Avg: 1.2 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 30.1%
[+] Gain: 20,660.60 FP
Charm: 136

KNtoran Introduction

That is excellent to hear. I wish him the best in his new business. With our aging population and the change in the perception of medical practices I am sure he will do well. Encourage him to set up to direct bill health insurance companies as that is a big attraction for many people.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Independent
Tenet: Christian (secular) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 5th Jan, 2007 - 6:43pm
Signature: Stand up for God and he will stand up for you.
Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 14th Jun, 2015 - 9:04pm / Post ID: #

KNtoran Introduction - Page 112

Hi Kntoran. Maybe you missed this last time you logged in: Page 12. You might want to subscribe to that thread so you know when someone creates a character.

Post Date: 15th Jun, 2015 - 4:57am / Post ID: #

KNtoran Introduction
A Friend

KNtoran Introduction Introductions & Member Sharing - Page 112

I did not miss it yet I just did not get around to it yet but will thanks for the reminder.

> TOPIC: KNtoran Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,