World of Medieval Support & Questions - Page 4 of 40

Well I have found the Forum Shop, but I cannot - Page 4 - World of Medieval PBP RPG - Posted: 5th Feb, 2009 - 3:40pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

28th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Fighter
Fighter
Paladin
Paladin
Wizard
Wizard
Rogue
Rogue
Draconian
Draconian
Cleric
Cleric
Warlock
Warlock
Ranger
Ranger
Barbarian
Barbarian

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8  ...Latest (40) »
WOM Support If after reading the Sticky Threads within this Board you still have questions then please ask them here. Only those with RPGer status will be able to ask questions.
31st Jan, 2009 - 11:49pm / Post ID: #

World of Medieval Support & Questions - Page 4

The Game Master says...

For me you cannot get any clearer info than here: Medieval Copyright, Rules & Explanation. Maybe if you ask specific questions you have or explain what is confusing you then I can give you specific answers or specific places to look.

Sponsored Links:
3rd Feb, 2009 - 7:49pm / Post ID: #

Questions and Support Medieval World

Is there a thread about npcs where I can se how much they cost what they can do?

3rd Feb, 2009 - 7:54pm / Post ID: #

World of Medieval Support & Questions RPG PBP Medieval World

The Game Master says...

You mean like this one: Non Player Characters. You will find that most things are answered in the Sticky Thread. There is even a FAQ in that Thread.

Post Date: 3rd Feb, 2009 - 10:16pm / Post ID: #

World of Medieval Support & Questions
A Friend

Page 4 Questions and Support Medieval World

I was told that I can trade in 100 FP for 25 gold, where I can I formally do that? I have looked through the FAQ and didn't see it and I have been to the Market and couldn't find a link where I might do the conversion?

3rd Feb, 2009 - 10:22pm / Post ID: #

Questions and Support Medieval World

The Game Master says...

You can do it in the Forum Shop -> Buy. Along with that there are other options to enhance your RPG character and profile via FP. See: Forum Shop / Buy

4th Feb, 2009 - 3:54pm / Post ID: #

JB there used to be a link in the market place to the forum shop and in the FAQ. I did not see them today when I looked. I would like to suggest putting one there and in the create your player here.

JB

Posted on 1-Jan 04, 9:31 PM |
Report PostQuote Post
# 4

International Community
+ Architect
Admin
Mood: Optimistic
11 post(s) a day
Shop:1,888.25FP
Charm: 258

Participation: 100%

Reg. 3-Sep 02

Post ID: 22801 | My Local Time: 4-Feb 09, 11:39 AM

Thus Saith the GameMaster...

Q. I am surprised, this is not like Dungeons & Dragons sexactly, and how come characters start at level '0', isn't that the level of a villager?
A. I do not know why it should surprise you since it talks about this as part of the game setup. Also one of the key factors that you have missed... Do not try to compare this gaming system with others.

This is from the FAQ Medieval board the word SEXACTLY might be miss spelled.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
5th Feb, 2009 - 1:13pm / Post ID: #

World Medieval Support & Questions - Page 4

The Game Master says...

I corrected the spelling and added the block menu of options. I also changed the main Medieval link at the top to a more relevant page. Thanks.

Post Date: 5th Feb, 2009 - 3:40pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

World Medieval Support & Questions World Medieval PBP RPG - Page 4

Well I have found the Forum Shop, but I cannot figure out how to convert my FP to gold.
I think KNToran, mentioned that the shop was closed? Are we not able to access that option?
If that's the way it is, then that's the way it'll be... I was just wondering.

Hopefully I can make some gold in the adventure to buy armour before he dies. smile.gif

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8  ...Latest (40) »

> TOPIC: World of Medieval Support & Questions

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,