ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land - Page 130 of 279

In Character: Zork asks Jhod, about what he - Page 130 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 17th Nov, 2015 - 2:04pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

07th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Warlock
Warlock
Ranger
Ranger
Fighter
Fighter
Wizard
Wizard
Barbarian
Barbarian
Paladin
Paladin
Rogue
Rogue
Cleric
Cleric
Draconian
Draconian

+  « First of 279 pgs.  126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134  ...Latest (279) »
Closed
Pathfinder RPG This Scenario is a continuation from here: ICon Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder Prologue. Only those players with APPROVED Characters can Post in this Thread.
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
16th Nov, 2015 - 2:58pm / Post ID: #
Zork II
Fighter Level 6
Character
Loner / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Retired Retired

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land - Page 130

The Second says...

Zork is glad to be in a place where he does not have to worry about the forest elements. His first step is to inquire of the Jhod about his current work and if he is aware of possible wolves or werewolves in the area.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 16th Nov, 2015 - 3:29pm / Post ID: #

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land
A Friend

Land Stolen Kingmaker Pathfinder ICon

Archival follows Jhod and Zork. When Zork brings up potential wolves and werewolves, Archival chimes in, “The four of us actually shared a dream in which a bright white orb comes into focus, the moon hanging above a graveyard that stretches as far as the eye could see. We were each alone wherever we looked and as far as we ran. Then, there was a chorus of wolf howls and the cratered sphere turned to reveal the faint suggestion of a grinning skull. We each stepped back in our dream and fell into an open grave. First Knight Anarrow of the Church of Iomedae contacted Mykael via a spell and stated the dream might mean we completed a quest, be a prophecy of armageddon, or that we would be dealing with werewolves soon. What do you think? A trapper we ran into stated he has heard more wolves than normal in the area. Theaton spotted the tracks of either a wolf or dog as we came to warn you and seek your counsel. Is there anyway we can assist you with what you are working on?”

Out of Character: Computer troubles always bite. Here's wishing you a speedy troubleshoot!

Post Date: 16th Nov, 2015 - 9:11pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Out of Character: If I apply it to a skill then I will apply it to know nature. Having say skill or feat I thought on the rapid shot feat I could get a +1 added to it so the -2 is only a -1. Does that work?

In Character: Theaton will listen as the others tell of the possible tales of werewolf's as he takes position by the temple entry with his wolf to watch to make sure nothing come to the temple without them being aware of it.

16th Nov, 2015 - 9:40pm / Post ID: #
Mykael Brewmor
Fighter3 Paladin3
Character
Novice / Right Fwd. Flank
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

Page 130 Land Stolen Kingmaker Pathfinder ICon

Ignoble says...

Mykael takes up a position near Theaton to help watch the entrance while Archival and Zork speak with Jhod. He stands, peering out into the surrounding area with his right hand resting on the hilt of his sword and his back leaning slightly against the wall occasionally shifting back and forth on his feet, he relaxes somewhat being at the temple but stays generally aware of his surroundings, never quite dropping his guard.

Mykael Brewmor Results:
  • Perception on D20 (+0): 15 (1 roll)

17th Nov, 2015 - 12:21pm / Post ID: #
Hand of Fate
Click for Party Invent...
Character
Game Master ◀
Base Has a Home Base

Land Stolen Kingmaker Pathfinder ICon

Game Master says...

Jhod is hunched over a man in a bed as you walk into the cave. "I have a very sick patient," Jhod says not looking up from feeding the man some herbal remedies and replacing the moist towel on his head. The man looks in terrible state, sweating through his torn, blood-spattered clothes and twigs and leaves in his unkempt brown hair. He moans and turns occasionally, the moist towel falling off and readjusted by Jhod's hand.

"Werewolves?" Jhod spins and his expression becomes blank. "No, no. It can't be. I have heard the howling of normal wolves and I have my bow strung just in case." Theaton senses regret in his voice.

He listens to the description of the dream as he returns to working on a herb mixture. "I can't believe that. Those Iomedae clerics always struck me as a bit too fanatical. I think they're just trying to scare you into believing their world-view.

"I'm telling you that that vision is too abstract to get any useful foresight from it. And that's not even mentioning that fate and prophecy died along with Aroden 100 years ago. But I'm not here to bore you with theology."

Theaton and Mykael see the light from the temple spill out down the steps and into the dimly lit clearing, but the tree-line remains black. The moon hasn't risen yet, so there is there is no illumination from above, except the sparkling stars.

Out of Character: Okay KNtoran, that reduction in the penalty is fair.

I believe it's a hardware issue with the hard drive. Sending for repair tomorrow. Thankfully I only got it 4 months ago and most of the documents were from my desktop. But my most recent map and items list are from page 84 of this thread.

17th Nov, 2015 - 12:38pm / Post ID: #
Zork II
Fighter Level 6
Character
Loner / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Retired Retired

The Second says...

Zork pays more attention to the man Jhod is tending too. "What happened to him?" He will ask but not with a concern, more one of suspicion. He looks at the kind of wounds he has. "How did you find him?"

Zork II Results:
  • Perception on D20 (+4): 22 (1 roll)

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
17th Nov, 2015 - 1:52pm / Post ID: #
Hand of Fate
Click for Party Invent...
Character
Game Master ◀
Base Has a Home Base

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land - Page 130

Game Master says...

"It's a bad case of fever" Replies Jhod. "Filth fever to be precise. He stumbled in here barefoot and caked in dirt and blood. I had to wash him in the pool.

"Unfortunately I prayed to Erastil for the ability to defend myself better, so I could only heal his surface wounds."

Indeed Zork spots bloody spots around tears in his clothing, either from claws or thorns. There's also blood spots around the neck of his shirt. But his skin is unblemished by cuts.

"He said he was captured by bandits and escaped from them a week ago. He's been living off the land since, guessing which plants to eat. These herbs should help any toxins to - pass."

Out of Character: Heal would have been more appropriate, but 18 is a good result anyway.

17th Nov, 2015 - 2:04pm / Post ID: #
Zork II
Fighter Level 6
Character
Loner / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Retired Retired

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 130

The Second says...

In Character: Zork asks Jhod, about what he notices around the neck and comments, "Do you have any silver here?" Then he pulls out a silver coin and places it on the neck of the sickly man, "Hope you don't mind."

Out of Character: Who is that Heal comment for?

> TOPIC: ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.