ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land - Page 131 of 279

Archival raises his brow slightly before catching - Page 131 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 19th Nov, 2015 - 2:32am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?
 

21st May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Barbarian
Barbarian
Wizard
Wizard
Warlock
Warlock
Paladin
Paladin
Draconian
Draconian
Fighter
Fighter
Rogue
Rogue
Cleric
Cleric
Ranger
Ranger

+  « First of 279 pgs.  127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135  ...Latest (279) »
Posts: 2230 - Views: 60098
Closed
Pathfinder RPG This Scenario is a continuation from here: ICon Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder Prologue. Only those players with APPROVED Characters can Post in this Thread.
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 17th Nov, 2015 - 3:21pm / Post ID: #

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land
A Friend

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land - Page 131

"Captured by bandits? I hope he recovers soon so we can find out where he was held. Is there anything we can do to assist you in caring for the man? I also saw your tools and building materials outside. Would you like some help with any repairs?"

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 18th Nov, 2015 - 2:56am / Post ID: #

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land
A Friend

Land Stolen Kingmaker Pathfinder ICon

Theaton listens to the talk as he still keeps an eye outside. He says, "Jhod did the guy look like he was bit or clawed by a wolf? What do you think of the blood marks what does that story tell you?"

18th Nov, 2015 - 1:22pm / Post ID: #
Hand of Fate
Click for Party Invent...
Character
Game Master ◀
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Game Master says...

"His neck?" Jhod asks. "It seems fine, his larynx is of normal size. He didn't come in with any cuts to his jugular though. Maybe some blood spatter from an uncooked meal? Perhaps I should cover it up for warmth." He moves to get a cloth and cover the man's neck.

The man shivers and coughs as Zork puts the coin to his neck. "Oh look," Jhod says. "You're freezing him. I don't want any of this superstition here." He brushes the coin aside and places the woollen cloth on his neck. "As it is, the only silver I have is a few coins. But you shouldn't be worrying about the words from the doomsayers at the church of Iomedae."

"The repairs will have to wait," He replies to Archival. "But I have made good progress. The front steps are finished and this cavern is becoming more functional. But I should be able to complete it on my own." Looking around, the cave walls that used to be a bit chaotic do look more like compartmentalised rooms and the steps are no longer cracked and falling apart.

"His wounds looked like they were from something only kind of sharp. Claws - possibly. More probably low hanging branches. There was one clean wound like a blade would have done. It could be that the bandits injured him on purpose. It's just terrible to think about what they did."

Out of Character: The comment about the Heal check was for Zork. Basically I took your perception roll and applied your heal modifier instead to get 18, which was still enough to get information. Note that Heal is not a trained-only skill so anyone can use it.



18th Nov, 2015 - 1:25pm / Post ID: #
Zork II
Fighter Level 6
Character
Loner / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Retired Retired

Page 131 Land Stolen Kingmaker Pathfinder ICon

The Second says...

Zork frowns and backs away. He whispers to his comrade, "There is something suspicious here."

Zork tries to see if the man can talk, "What's your name, where are you from?"

Out of Character: That's just it, I'm not attempting to heal, I was trying to see if he had any reaction to the silver as werewolves do.



19th Nov, 2015 - 1:09am / Post ID: #
Mykael Brewmor
Fighter3 Paladin3
Character
Novice / Right Fwd. Flank
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

Land Stolen Kingmaker Pathfinder ICon

Ignoble says...

Mykael stands more firmly taking his back off of the wall when Jhod mentions the Church of Iomedae and its "Doomsayers" He glances toward Jhod and his companions as they converse, but decides not to challenge Jhod on the matter since they are in Jhod's temple as his guests, and Mykael would consider it rude to do so. Instead, he tugs at his armor and returns to looking out the door to watch for anyone approaching; however, he occasionally casts a suspicious glance back at the injured man and his hand instinctively grabs the hilt of his sword concerned about the mans condition; he begins to wonder whether the danger is not already in the temple.

Seeing Zork whisper to Archival but unable to hear what Zork tells him, Mykael becomes even more anxious and on guard.



19th Nov, 2015 - 1:52am / Post ID: #
Hand of Fate
Click for Party Invent...
Character
Game Master ◀
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land

Game Master says...

The man can't talk, his only responses are faint moans.

"He's been like this since midday," Jhod says. "I only got to talk to him for ten minutes during lunch. I can't believe I forgot to ask his name! Worry not, I'll prepare the correct spells tomorrow."

As the minutes pass, the moon begins to ascend, peeking above the mountains to the east and bringing a little more light to the clearing. Moments later Mykael and Theaton hear the faint sound of something walking through the underbrush approaching the clearing. It doesn't sound like it's hiding its presence and could be something large, like a horse or two.

Out of Character: When you rolled you were checking the wounds. I let Heal cover anything you want to do that's related to medicine, anything any kind of doctor would do today including check-ups. The reaction to the coin was obvious enough to not require a check and I described it above.



Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 19th Nov, 2015 - 2:02am / Post ID: #

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land
A Friend

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land - Page 131

Theaton asks, "Jhod my friend. If he is experiencing shivers and other conditions maybe we should tie his hands and ankles to he does not try to get up in a feverish dream and hurt himself. I would hate to see that happen."

Theaton gets his bow out and ready in case what or who is making the noise is hostile.

Post Date: 19th Nov, 2015 - 2:32am / Post ID: #

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land
A Friend

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 131

Archival raises his brow slightly before catching on to the thought process of his companions. Not wanting to offent Jhod, he holds his tongue and takes a neutral stance, walking out to Mykael. As he approaches he gives a conspiratorial grin and whispers, “It seems Jhod has some slight hiccup with the clergy of Iomedae. I wonder if it is personal or a canonical difference between the two clergies. My entertainment never seems to cease. I am going to withhold my opinion on what is going on. It seems the fates have a sense of humor when I start making assumptions.”


 
> TOPIC: ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land
 

▲ TOP


International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.