ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land - Page 141 of 279

After thinking for a few moments, pondering - Page 141 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 4th Dec, 2015 - 2:49pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

01st September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Wizard
Wizard
Rogue
Rogue
Draconian
Draconian
Ranger
Ranger
Cleric
Cleric
Barbarian
Barbarian
Paladin
Paladin
Warlock
Warlock
Fighter
Fighter

+  « First of 279 pgs.  137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145  ...Latest (279) »
Closed
Pathfinder RPG This Scenario is a continuation from here: ICon Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder Prologue. Only those players with APPROVED Characters can Post in this Thread.
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
4th Dec, 2015 - 11:44am / Post ID: #
Hand of Fate
Click for Party Invent...
Character
Game Master ◀
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land - Page 141

Game Master says...

Everyone mounts up and begins heading East back to the river ford and turning north at midday to head directly towards Oleg's.

After further thought Archival identifies the hood as a Hat of Disguise, able to transform into any headgear and cast an illusion on the user.

Fireday 17 Desnus

As the journey continues, along your route you spot a series of wanted posters nailed to trees. They all say the same same thing and have the same image. They are titled 'Stupid Season!' in bad handwriting and have a crude sketch of Zork's face. Underneath it says 'Reward: gratitude of the fey and kisses from Tyg.'

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 4th Dec, 2015 - 1:22pm / Post ID: #

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land
A Friend

Land Stolen Kingmaker Pathfinder ICon

As we start to see the wanted posters, I disclose my findings. “It appears the hood we found is a Hat of Disguise. Does it work well?” I ask, as I will it to change my face to look like the crude sketch of Zork's face on the posters.

Reconcile Edited: Diarmadhim on 4th Dec, 2015 - 1:23pm

4th Dec, 2015 - 1:47pm / Post ID: #
Grogdrol Hammerhand
GunslingerMusket Maste...
Character
Lieutenant / Right Rear Flank
Character Sheet ◀
Abroad Abroad

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Lord of the Dance says...

*Turning to Zork* So what did you do to piss the fey off? They usually just play harmless pranks, but for them to make a wanted poster, all be it a crude one, you must have done something to seriously annoy them.

4th Dec, 2015 - 1:59pm / Post ID: #
Zork II
Fighter Level 6
Character
Loner / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Retired Retired

Page 141 Land Stolen Kingmaker Pathfinder ICon

The Second says...

Zork shakes his head and immediately starts pulling them down and destroying it.

To Grogdrol he comments, "Its a very long story that will bore you but let's just say the fey and I don't see things on the same level."

As he says that he holds up his cold iron sickle and says to the sky, "Ain't that right?"

4th Dec, 2015 - 2:17pm / Post ID: #
Grogdrol Hammerhand
Character
Character Sheet ◀
Abroad Abroad

Land Stolen Kingmaker Pathfinder ICon

Yeah, I can tell. But threatening beings that can pull pranks on you pretty much while you are watching without your knowledge isn't the brightest idea. If they actually felt like causing us harm they could probably kill at least half of us before we even realized what was going on.

4th Dec, 2015 - 2:35pm / Post ID: #
Zork II
Fighter Level 6
Character
Loner / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Retired Retired

The Second says...

Zork watches Grogdrol with a frown, "Listen mister, in my experience you don't have to do anything to get in trouble..." Then he speaks louder for them to hear, "And don't forget how close I was to your nests! Don't forget I know its location too! And who I might tell about it!"

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
4th Dec, 2015 - 2:48pm / Post ID: #
Grogdrol Hammerhand
Character
Character Sheet ◀
Abroad Abroad

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land - Page 141

*Looking at Archival* Is he always that overconfident? Or is he just a little...special?

Post Date: 4th Dec, 2015 - 2:49pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 141

After thinking for a few moments, pondering the question and searching for a diplomatic answer, I settle upon a simple statement of, "Yes," while chuckling. I end the disguise.

Reconcile Edited: Diarmadhim on 4th Dec, 2015 - 2:56pm

> TOPIC: ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.