ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land - Page 143 of 279

Mykael will ask Oleg if there are any services - Page 143 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 7th Dec, 2015 - 4:52pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

01st September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Warlock
Warlock
Wizard
Wizard
Cleric
Cleric
Ranger
Ranger
Fighter
Fighter
Barbarian
Barbarian
Rogue
Rogue
Paladin
Paladin
Draconian
Draconian

+  « First of 279 pgs.  139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147  ...Latest (279) »
Closed
Pathfinder RPG This Scenario is a continuation from here: ICon Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder Prologue. Only those players with APPROVED Characters can Post in this Thread.
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 6th Dec, 2015 - 3:40pm / Post ID: #

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land
A Friend

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land - Page 143

"Yes those who can have use for some of the items take them by all means and sell you old stuff for our purses. The hat if it is useful then keep it. We will rest here the night and move on in the morning exploring again" Theaton says.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 6th Dec, 2015 - 4:58pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Land Stolen Kingmaker Pathfinder ICon

I check in with Kesten on Burke and Piter, "Hi there Kesten. How are Burke and Piter doing? I hope their rehabilitation is coming along well." After speaking with Kesten, I go and visit Burke and Piter, "Gentlemen - I hope things are going well for you! It seems in the short time we were gone we staved off a werewolf threat. Is there anything you men need?"

6th Dec, 2015 - 10:55pm / Post ID: #
Zork II
Fighter Level 6
Character
Loner / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Retired Retired

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Second says...

At Archival, Zork comments, "Tries that already. Didn't touch there stuff and even made a donation and all I got was no respect, well I'm not having any of it. When I have the chance I will buy a clock of cold iron just to keep them off my back."

He comments to Oleg, "Do you sell cold iron trinkets, things I can just put all over?"

7th Dec, 2015 - 7:32am / Post ID: #
Hand of Fate
Click for Party Invent...
Character
Game Master ◀
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Page 143 Land Stolen Kingmaker Pathfinder ICon

Game Master says...

Oleg inspects the axe, saying "A fine weapon with a storied history but I'm not sure if I can get a buyer. It's also got a few nicks and scratches. I'll give you 160 gold for it."
The longsword and light crossbow he glances at and says simply, "7 gold, 5 silver, and 17 gold, 5 silver."
"The flute and beast whistle together I'll take for 5 gold. They need a good cleaning."
The ushankas, chef's hat and apron puzzle him for a moment and he thinks before saying, "I could offer 1 gold for this lot, no a copper more."
But when he sees the hand crossbow, he regards it as a small marvel. He inspects it, loads one of its small bolts and test fires it at the wall. "Impressive, and rare. But unsavory and possibly incriminating. It'll be a challenge to sell it to someone respectable, but I can still offer 50 gold. It would pair with the disguise kit, for which I'll pay 25."

"Unfortunately, powerful magical effects that repel a specific kind of creature aren't even being researched. I can imagine something that repels everyone or just undead would be far simpler. You need to speak to a powerful wizard and I don't know any personally."

"I could probably send a message to New Stetven, and the same messenger could contact the falconer I know not far away. I could get a trained falcon or hawk in two days and it will arrive at the same time as the barding for your horse. Finding a dog breeder might take me a week. You'd be expecting to pay somewhere between 20 to 150 gold depending on what you buy."

Oleg looks at the list of ingredients, "I could get my hands on a steady supply of these for you. Sulfur from the Icerime Peaks and potash from the Tors of Levenies to the east should be at affordable prices."

"More Cold Iron? I did put in an order for some things for you but they are arriving in 2 days along with your horse barding. Things like caltrops, arrows, and some cold iron wire for crafting."

Kesten leads Archival to the men he still refers to as prisoners. He mentions that they been behaving. Burke and Piter wave unenthusiastically as the door opens. They admit, "Kesten has been treating us fine, no beating or anything. It's just that he keeps us here for most of the time and doesn't let us to to the men coming and going. We only get a few hours a day to help Oleg. All we want is a little more freedom within the fort and the opportunity to do more work and get more pay."

Out of Character: That's 106.2 gold in money and 266 in sales if you agree to sell the gear described above.

I'm working on re-updating my notes but it could take a week. So I trust your values for XP for now.

Post Date: 7th Dec, 2015 - 12:58pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Land Stolen Kingmaker Pathfinder ICon

"If no one is in disagreement on the sales, that makes 372 gold and 2 silver in total. With ten percent off the top for party funds, that reduces it to 334 gold, 9 silver, and 8 copper to be split with the other 37 gold, 2 silver, and 2 copper going to the party coffers." After a moments pause, I ask, "How much could we get for this Hat of Disguise Oleg?" Looking to the others, I add, "While it could prove valuable at some point, I am really unable to justify keeping it beyond the fact that it is neat."

To Burke and Piter's admission, I reply, "I am sure more freedom will come as trust builds during your rehabilitation. Are there any books or such you would like me to order to help you pass the time when you are not helping Oleg?"

7th Dec, 2015 - 3:34pm / Post ID: #
Zork II
Fighter Level 6
Character
Loner / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Retired Retired

The Second says...

Zork agrees with the sale and what Archival says about the division. He then adds, "Guys, I'm ordering some cold iron and a 'pet' you can wait or go on without me."

He then orders a war dog and some cold iron material to fashion trinkets to put all over his things and his possessions.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 7th Dec, 2015 - 3:57pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land - Page 143

Out of Character: Everything looks good to me. The sale of the hood is yet to be determined but I do not see who any of us can use it at this time.

In Character: Theaton will go outside the outpost and work with his wolf for a couple hours so they can fight together better.

7th Dec, 2015 - 4:52pm / Post ID: #
Mykael Brewmor
Fighter3 Paladin3
Character
Novice / Right Fwd. Flank
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 143

Ignoble says...

Mykael will ask Oleg if there are any services available to refit the chain mail armor to him and how much it would cost. He also asks about a chest or some other form of locked storage container that he could purchase to store his great uncles armor; he doesn't want to sell the armor due to the sentimental value it holds for him; he wants to keep his great uncles gear in the possession of his family. He also suggests using some of the party fund to purchase a chest or container to store some of the items such as the hood that they may not want to sell immediately or use right away. Maybe Kesten or Oleg have a secure place where these chests could be stored for a small fee?

He will give Oleg 15gp to cover his share of this months "Rent" for Burke and Piter. Mykael would also go with Archival to check in on them. He encourages them to maintain good behavior and suggests that boredom is better than losing their lives or their digits. "Like Archival said" he tells them, "More freedom and work will come as you build trust, but building that trust takes time and effort on your part."

Returning to the others Mykael would recommend that they stay at Olegs for a few days to allow for Zork and Grogdrol's items to come in and perhaps for the priest of Iomedae to arrive, again he expresses some concern over losing time but suggests that going unprepared could prove disastrous.

When the evening falls the others would find Mykael in the tavern throwing back ale, and per the norm regaling those present with the tale of their encounter and triumph over the owl bear and the werewolves. He offers to buy a round for his comrades if and when they arrive in the tavern. If Grogdrol walks through the door Mykael stands up from the table, albeit with a slight stagger as the ale begins to take effect, he raises his mug "Hey! Grodgrol right? Join me for a drink...I was just telling these guys about how you used that thunder stick of yours to help take down those foul creatures at the temple! Come celebrate our victory!"

> TOPIC: ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.