ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land - Page 153 of 279

Theaton smiles when he sees her, gives her - Page 153 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 1st Jan, 2015 - 3:50pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?
 

30th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Warlock
Warlock
Cleric
Cleric
Ranger
Ranger
Fighter
Fighter
Rogue
Rogue
Paladin
Paladin
Draconian
Draconian
Wizard
Wizard
Barbarian
Barbarian

+  « First of 279 pgs.  149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157  ...Latest (279) »
Posts: 2230 - Views: 60642
Closed
Pathfinder RPG This Scenario is a continuation from here: ICon Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder Prologue. Only those players with APPROVED Characters can Post in this Thread.
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
29th Dec, 2015 - 5:55pm / Post ID: #
Mykael Brewmor
Fighter3 Paladin3
Character
Novice / Right Fwd. Flank
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land - Page 153

Ignoble says...

Mykael helps Oleg unload the chest and then goes about placing his belonging in the chest and locking it up. He readily hands Oleg 25gp for the Acts of Iomedae and immediately begins looking through the book enthusiastically. The others will find Mykael pouring over the tome throughout the remainder of the day. His free time is spent maintaining his weapons, armor, and gear, reading through The Acts or practicing his combat skills.

Mykael greets Theaton as he enters "Welcome back friend!" he says; seeing Theaton soaked and disheveled Mykael smiles "Wow, Theaton you look a mess. Looks like you've been out having all kinds of fun without us. Come sit and dry off, have some ale, or may be some hot tea!"

"Excellent news!" Mykael says in response to Theatons report "If your 'eyes' can give us an idea of the layout of this bandit camp we can develop a plan of attack. Maybe we can keep an eye on the place and pick off small groups one at a time as they leave the place."



Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 29th Dec, 2015 - 6:03pm / Post ID: #

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land
A Friend

Land Stolen Kingmaker Pathfinder ICon

Theaton says, "Yes it is my idea to pick off small groups of them before we tackle the main group. I do not think my eyes can get a layout inside but you never know." Theaton will drink some ale before he heads outside to rinse off more and make sure all his equipment is ready for tomorrow. He will make sure white fang is well taken care of too.

"Will everyone be ready to head back out exploring again tomorrow morning?"

Post Date: 30th Dec, 2015 - 11:31am / Post ID: #

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land
A Friend

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land Archive Pathfinder / D&D

To Burke and Piter I smile and reply, "You men already are repaying me. By working as diligently as you are and changing how you live each live, I am being repaid far more than any item is worth monetarily. Thank you gentlemen. Again, let me know when you are running low on reading material and I will ensure another order is made."



After returning with a towel for Theaton, I nod and reply, "That correlates with all of the other information we have gathered. There will be three fewer bandits there. While you were gone I did some exploring of my own only to have three of them attempt to waylay Caelum. I believe they were looking for the stash that Piter and Burke took us to, but I am not totally certain."

"Picking them off bit by bit would be a good idea. Perhaps we could starve them into surrender since attacking a fort could prove costly. Of course, the heroes assaulting the walls of a castle could always be a fun tale to tell our grandchildren, eh Mykael?! I readily await the morning!"



When the man clad in black enters during dinner, I raise an eyebrow at his lack of discussion, but do not otherwise acknowledge the events than to say, "Debts are between the debtor and the creditor and no concern of mine. However, I would have happily bought the man a meal had he not been in such an apparent rush."

Attached Image Edited: Diarmadhim on 30th Dec, 2015 - 11:31am

31st Dec, 2015 - 5:57am / Post ID: #
Mykael Brewmor
Fighter3 Paladin3
Character
Novice / Right Fwd. Flank
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

Page 153 Land Stolen Kingmaker Pathfinder ICon

Ignoble says...

Mykael smiles and laughs at Archival's comment "That's a fact Archival!" he continues to grin "I am definitely ready to get back out there Theaton."



31st Dec, 2015 - 3:42pm / Post ID: #
Zork II
Fighter Level 6
Character
Loner / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Retired Retired

Land Stolen Kingmaker Pathfinder ICon

The Second says...

Zork listens to the counsel he gets about the fey but he is undeterred in his stance. For one thing he knows that simply giving them a token does nothing but make them want more plus he feels reassured by his recent purchase of cold iron despite its making him look a bit strange. He instead chooses to dedicate his time towards working with Grizzly.

Zork II Results:
  • Handle animal on D20 (+1): 8 (1 roll)


1st Jan, 2015 - 10:48am / Post ID: #
Hand of Fate
Click for Party Invent...
Character
Game Master ◀
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land

Game Master says...

Brother Haines feels the need to enter the conversation. "Mykael, I hope that you are not forced to charge in bravely only on account of your new position in the church and to follow the code. Every situation has various approaches, do not act hastily."

Grogdrol and Mykael spend the rest of the day maintaining their weapons. You hear the howl of a lone wolf close by but the sentry on the wall alleviates any concerns.

Grizzly follows Zork's commands pretty well, coming, going and sitting when ordered. It's combat potential is yet to be seen.

Fireday 24 Desnus

The thunderstorm had passed during the night, but the clouds are still dark and threaten more rain. You head west (I assume) to continue exploring where you left off. You cross the plains and the north swathe of forest.

The rains do come just as you're setting up camp, but you avoid the heaviest downpour. Nobody on watch sees anything except Theaton (GM note).

Starday 25 Desnus

Caelum, summoned for last watch with Archival, notices the leaves all around the clearing falling a bit too much, considering their vibrant green colour and the low amount of wind.

In fact, when Zork awakens he sees darkness around him with only a few spots of light. During the night he had been covered with leaves! The branches right above his tent are completely bare and outside the pile of leaves Grizzly sniffs around in circles while whimpering.

Out of Character: Zork, you should have a +7 on that, not +1.

I just want to confirm that you want to go west instead of south, so Theaton's "Eyes" have more time to scout, right?

Don't forget a couple of Perception checks as you explore.



Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 1st Jan, 2015 - 1:30pm / Post ID: #

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land
A Friend

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land - Page 153

Caelum and I ride ahead to scout occasionally as we explore.

While sitting watch, Caelum notifies me of what is transpiring and I smile and slowly shake my head in exasperation.

Out of Character: I'm fine exploring West and East before heading further South. Anything to be more prepared for potentially needing to storm the walls of a fort.

Post Date: 1st Jan, 2015 - 3:50pm / Post ID: #

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land
A Friend

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 153

Theaton smiles when he sees her, gives her a nice gentle hug and moves away a bit so that they can talk without disturbing the rest of the others but so he can still monitor the area and watch over everyone. He will have White Fang patrolling too.

"Yes it has been a day and I am glad to see you. We will travel west and continue to explore the area before heading south. I want to allow Bal plenty of time to get a good count"

Out of Character: Yes we will continue west before heading back east a bit farther south so that we can make sure the area is clear. Wanting to see the top left of map cleared and explored along with the start of the river area.


 
> TOPIC: ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land
 

▲ TOP


International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.