ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land - Page 155 of 279

Looking around at the men clad in armor I - Page 155 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 7th Jan, 2016 - 2:20am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?
 

12th June 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Draconian
Draconian
Barbarian
Barbarian
Ranger
Ranger
Rogue
Rogue
Warlock
Warlock
Paladin
Paladin
Cleric
Cleric
Fighter
Fighter
Wizard
Wizard

+  « First of 279 pgs.  151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159  ...Latest (279) »
Posts: 2230 - Views: 60920
Closed
Pathfinder RPG This Scenario is a continuation from here: ICon Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder Prologue. Only those players with APPROVED Characters can Post in this Thread.
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
4th Jan, 2016 - 4:05pm / Post ID: #
Zork II
Fighter Level 6
Character
Loner / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Retired Retired

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land - Page 155

The Second says...

Zork, breaking his silent stance is now ready to show hiw free stance on most everything. He comments to Grogdrol, "What's the matter Grogdrol, this kind of thing too easy for you? I'm sure you will see some kind of action before too long, I know i've had my share and you only die once."



Sponsored Links:
4th Jan, 2016 - 10:18pm / Post ID: #
Mykael Brewmor
Fighter3 Paladin3
Character
Novice / Right Fwd. Flank
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

Land Stolen Kingmaker Pathfinder ICon

Ignoble says...

Mykael wipes the rain from his brow and away from his eyes as the rain falls and chatters against his armor while he continues to walk the perimeter of the camp during his watch. Cloak soaked through it drags heavily behind him as he trudges along straining his eyes to see into the darkness past the wall of rain. The sound of the torrent covers the approach of any potential hostile creature but, like his eyes, Mykaels ears strain against the cacophony.

Theaton had warned of rain, and Mykael knew that he could be warm and dry in his tent if he choose to be, however his old life as a guard is hard to break and more than being wet, Mykael fears being caught off guard, especially during his watch. So, if any of the party were to awaken in the middle of the night and peak out of their tents, they might see Mykael moving about the camp, his boots sloshing in the mud, constantly vigilant looking about and checking in on his comrades as they sleep.

At the hotspring Mykael surveys the scene and nods approvingly at Zork and Theaton's handiwork. "Nicely done" he says then spurs Patoot forward once more following Theaton "And I would imagine Grodgrol, part of the answer to your question may lie in what the Sword Lords find expendable. It may cost a little more for adventurers but if adventurers are killed it doesn't affect their assets in the end. They don't need to replace adventurers, they can just commission more, but they may not be so inclined to have to replace their own forces."



Post Date: 6th Jan, 2016 - 11:40am / Post ID: #

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land
A Friend

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Staring at the hot spring for a while, I state, “That right there could be some prime real estate. Once the corpses are removed, of course,” I add with a grin. “Soaking in hot springs is amazing. Perhaps I will set up an inn here in the future! What were those creatures, Zork and Theaton? You say frogs, but they are larger than I have ever seen. Is there anything you learned about them during your encounter that you could share? Are there any others in the area? How many did you face?” As they answer, I make a mental note to add all of the information into the treatise I am writing, as well as a private note about the hot spring location.

6th Jan, 2016 - 11:43am / Post ID: #
Zork II
Fighter Level 6
Character
Loner / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Retired Retired

Page 155 Land Stolen Kingmaker Pathfinder ICon

The Second says...

Zork shrugs at Archival's comment. "I don't know but it spits out something nasty that slows you down. I did get a potion out of it." He holds up the potion still intact and looks to Theaton to see if there is anything to add.

"We should move on... We've already made our mark here."



Post Date: 6th Jan, 2016 - 12:08pm / Post ID: #

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land
A Friend

Land Stolen Kingmaker Pathfinder ICon

Nodding, I reply, “Interesting. Yes, let us continue our mapping of the region. We have quite a bit of ground to cover and have been lax in that regard.”

Post Date: 7th Jan, 2016 - 12:47am / Post ID: #

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land
A Friend

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land

Yes nothing but dead giant frogs that were a interesting find but dead. Lets keep moving.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
7th Jan, 2016 - 2:06am / Post ID: #
Hand of Fate
Click for Party Invent...
Character
Game Master ◀
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land - Page 155

Game Master says...

You make sure the hot spring is in the correct position on your map and finish exploring the nearby forest.

Oathday 30 Desnus

After some scattered showers in the morning, you pack and return to the plains to finish the exploration there. Towards the end of the day you see tracks left by webbed feet heading into the forest. Theaton estimates 5 pairs of oversized frog's feet, but without the marks of any forelegs these could belong to a stranger creature. The drag marks seem to indicate the use of tools or something.

The tracks head into the forest in the direction you were travelling anyway, so you follow.

Fireday 31 Desnus

Following the tracks on this new day, after half an hour you find a disassembled campsite with temporary shelters made of tree branches and a warm fire pit in the centre.

The tracks head towards the river and soon enough, Caelum hears the sound of multiple creatures splashing in the water ahead. Soon Theaton hears it too, but the trees and bushes of the forest don't give a clear line of sight.



Post Date: 7th Jan, 2016 - 2:20am / Post ID: #

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land
A Friend

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 155

Looking around at the men clad in armor I whisper, "I will make Caelum invisible and send him to scout. Everything he sees I will relay to you." I then cast Invisibility on Caelum before he goes to scout.


 
> TOPIC: ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land
 

▲ TOP


International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.