ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land - Page 168 of 279

Theaton will lead his horse across and allow - Page 168 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 30th Jan, 2016 - 11:43pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?
 

23rd May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Fighter
Fighter
Draconian
Draconian
Cleric
Cleric
Ranger
Ranger
Rogue
Rogue
Barbarian
Barbarian
Wizard
Wizard
Paladin
Paladin
Warlock
Warlock

+  « First of 279 pgs.  164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172  ...Latest (279) »
Posts: 2230 - Views: 60188
Closed
Pathfinder RPG This Scenario is a continuation from here: ICon Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder Prologue. Only those players with APPROVED Characters can Post in this Thread.
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
28th Jan, 2016 - 10:58pm / Post ID: #
Mykael Brewmor
Fighter3 Paladin3
Character
Novice / Right Fwd. Flank
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land - Page 168

Ignoble says...

Mykael's eyes pop open as Zork shouts out the warning "...Don't want just any squirrel, I want a trained squirrel!" he shouts. With a shake of his head he banishes the strange dream and then fumbles for a moment, his hand searching for his sword. Finding it he kicks off his blanket, stands up and swiftly takes up his shield as well "Who...wha..." He sputters and looks to Zork and then scans the perimeter.

Mykael Brewmor Results:
  • Perception on D20 (+0): 4 (1 roll)


Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 28th Jan, 2016 - 11:52pm / Post ID: #

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land
A Friend

Land Stolen Kingmaker Pathfinder ICon

Upon hearing Zork's call Theaton will get up and go to see what he can see. He will watch them for a bit to see what happens.

29th Jan, 2016 - 2:27am / Post ID: #
Hand of Fate
Click for Party Invent...
Character
Game Master ◀
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Game Master says...

At the noise and movement inside, the eyes turn away and begin running. The noise of undergrowth being brushed aside fades to the patter of rain.

Anyone who wishes to stay awake, give me 4 Constitution rolls.



Post Date: 29th Jan, 2016 - 2:32am / Post ID: #

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land
A Friend

Page 168 Land Stolen Kingmaker Pathfinder ICon

Theaton will go back to bed until his turn at watch. Once he is on watch he will look for his friend to join him and ask her about any visitors.

Post Date: 29th Jan, 2016 - 6:03am / Post ID: #

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land
A Friend

Land Stolen Kingmaker Pathfinder ICon

Yawning and stretching I ask, “What was it you saw Zork?” After receiving an answer I go back to sleep.

30th Jan, 2016 - 4:02pm / Post ID: #
Hand of Fate
Click for Party Invent...
Character
Game Master ◀
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land

Game Master says...

The rest of Zork's shift passes with no return of the eyes. As do Theaton's and Mykael's watches.

Moonday 3 Sarenith

No pranks seem to have been played in the morning and the rain has ceased, but the ground is still muddy near the river. At least its smell is diluted by the fresh rainwater.

Exploration continues along the river and into the foresf, then back. You spot a potential crossing point of the river. The river spreads out into a ford, but not like the muddy ford of the Thorn River. Instead, there lie two sandy islets splitting the river, normally 70 feet wide, into more managable but rapidly flowing creeks.

I will take 3 perception checks from everyone, including mounts and pets.



Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 30th Jan, 2016 - 4:11pm / Post ID: #

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land
A Friend

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land - Page 168

Out of Character: Did our perception checks for exploring that building and its grounds find anything?

Post Date: 30th Jan, 2016 - 11:43pm / Post ID: #

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land
A Friend

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 168

Theaton will lead his horse across and allow White fang to find his way across. He will also keep a eye out around them as they cross.


 
> TOPIC: ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land
 

▲ TOP


International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.