ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land - Page 172 of 279

Mykael also notices the sets of pawprints - Page 172 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 11th Feb, 2016 - 12:42pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

26th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Barbarian
Barbarian
Cleric
Cleric
Wizard
Wizard
Draconian
Draconian
Fighter
Fighter
Ranger
Ranger
Warlock
Warlock
Rogue
Rogue
Paladin
Paladin

+  « First of 279 pgs.  168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176  ...Latest (279) »
Closed
Pathfinder RPG This Scenario is a continuation from here: ICon Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder Prologue. Only those players with APPROVED Characters can Post in this Thread.
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 6th Feb, 2016 - 6:31pm / Post ID: #

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land
A Friend

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land - Page 172

"I will ride to Jhod get Jhod. I am sure he would want to also see this statue too. With the fact his temple was guarded by a cursed man, I would think having him there to help remove any potential curses would be useful."

Sponsored Links:
7th Feb, 2016 - 12:10am / Post ID: #
Zork II
Fighter Level 6
Character
Loner / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Retired Retired

Land Stolen Kingmaker Pathfinder ICon

The Second says...

In Character: Now that Grizzly is better Zork can once again get back to adventuring, before that he felt as though he was losing a long lost friend and could not hear nor see anyone.

Out of Character: To the statue then and I will also include perception checks for Zork and Grizzly.

Zork II Results:
  • Zork perception on D20 (+4): 21 (1 roll)
  • Grizzly perception on D20 (+5): 15 (1 roll)

8th Feb, 2016 - 3:20pm / Post ID: #
Hand of Fate
Click for Party Invent...
Character
Game Master ◀
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Game Master says...

Archival splits off from the party, but after just 2 minutes travel Caelum spots something unusual. The party left a definite track through the soft ground and there are the two sets of paw prints expected. But there are also more paw prints running across the party's track; a small group of them.

Out of Character: Was anyone accompanying Archival back to Jhod?

8th Feb, 2016 - 3:24pm / Post ID: #
Zork II
Fighter Level 6
Character
Loner / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Retired Retired

Page 172 Land Stolen Kingmaker Pathfinder ICon

The Second says...

In Character: "What manner of magic is this?" says Zork with a frown. He turns to Grizzly to have a look around, "Go check the area!"

Zork II Results:
  • Zork perception on D20 (+4): 7 (1 roll)
  • Grizzly perception on D20 (+5): 6 (1 roll)

8th Feb, 2016 - 3:59pm / Post ID: #
Mykael Brewmor
Fighter3 Paladin3
Character
Novice / Right Fwd. Flank
Character Sheet Lock

Land Stolen Kingmaker Pathfinder ICon

Ignoble says...

"Hey Zork, check this out" Mykael points out the cold iron longsword that he has placed out with the other items on the ground, "Looks to be made of cold iron." He admires the finely crafted armor but if no one claims it he simply loads it up with the other items for transport. Though the armor is finely crafted and magical, Mykael would not give up the armor that has a symbol of his goddess proudly displayed upon it; the same applies to his sword.

Mykael will accompany Archival to the temple to get Jhod.

Mykael Brewmor Results:
  • Perception on D20 (+0): 18, 1 (2 rolls)

Post Date: 8th Feb, 2016 - 5:08pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Theaton will take a look at all the stuff even the armor. "While the armor would be nice I can not wear it and still use my abilities to their fullest. If no one can use it them we can sale it and add the money to our pockets."

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
9th Feb, 2016 - 1:29pm / Post ID: #
Zork II
Fighter Level 6
Character
Loner / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Retired Retired

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land - Page 172

The Second says...

In Character: While Zork decided to become more of an archer than a swordsman the idea of a cold iron sword did have its appeal. He looks at Mykael, "You are offering me first pick for this or just toying with me?"

If Zork has the opportunity he will take it and examine it more closely to see if it is all that it is supposed to be.

11th Feb, 2016 - 12:42pm / Post ID: #
Hand of Fate
Click for Party Invent...
Character
Game Master ◀
Base Has a Home Base

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 172

Game Master says...

Mykael also notices the sets of pawprints crossing on top of the party's tracks where you came from. He has to make a decision whether to turn back and rejoin the others or continue to get Jhod, and at what pace?

Zork sees the dull grey-white sheen of cold iron and it is a well balanced sword. The gold-plated cross-guard depicts a feminine face with inhumanly sharp features, the blade spewing from her lips and her hair is wrapped around to protect the wielder's hand.

Out of Character: Sorry about the delay, I was hoping for Archival's reaction.

Just for reference, the Scale Mail will only reduce speed and increase Armor Check Penalty (Note: counts as Masterwork), I assume that's what Theaton is referring to. Ranger abilities should otherwise work. Also Zork won't even take the speed penalty thanks to Armor training.

> TOPIC: ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.