ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land - Page 173 of 279

White Fang shakes his head at Theaton's - Page 173 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 12th Feb, 2016 - 1:10pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

24th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Warlock
Warlock
Barbarian
Barbarian
Wizard
Wizard
Cleric
Cleric
Fighter
Fighter
Paladin
Paladin
Draconian
Draconian
Rogue
Rogue
Ranger
Ranger

+  « First of 279 pgs.  169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177  ...Latest (279) »
Closed
Pathfinder RPG This Scenario is a continuation from here: ICon Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder Prologue. Only those players with APPROVED Characters can Post in this Thread.
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 11th Feb, 2016 - 12:51pm / Post ID: #

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land
A Friend

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land - Page 173

Noticing the paw prints, I turn Midnight and nudge her with my heels to speed her up. If these paw prints are following the group, I must warn them. I hurry to catch up and alert them to what I have seen.

Out of Character: Sorry, I was waiting on Grogdrol's. Also, I just started a new job and have no clue where the hours in each day have gone 😄

Reconcile Edited: Diarmadhim on 11th Feb, 2016 - 12:52pm

Sponsored Links:
11th Feb, 2016 - 1:21pm / Post ID: #
Hand of Fate
Click for Party Invent...
Character
Game Master ◀
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Land Stolen Kingmaker Pathfinder ICon

Game Master says...

Archival and Mykael ride back to the others while Zork is still inspecting his sword, Theaton by the river waiting to cross.

Archival brings the news of recent tracks and Zork begins to have a look around with Grizzly. He and Caelum both see the movement from within the forest. The silhouette of a bigger wolf moving through the trees. A twig snaps, possibly 100 feet away, and the silhouette breaks into a run, with the sound of more than one creature accompanying it. It's moving away from the party.

11th Feb, 2016 - 1:57pm / Post ID: #
Zork II
Fighter Level 6
Character
Loner / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Retired Retired

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Second says...

Out of Character: Zork will ask the magic users in the party to see if they can detect anything magical about it. After testing it will I know its stats - any special hit or damage?

In Character: "So, what do we do now?" he looks at the party just waiting on a unanimous decision to follow.

Post Date: 11th Feb, 2016 - 5:20pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 173 Land Stolen Kingmaker Pathfinder ICon

"They are out of range of my ability to detect. I am still of the mind to go get Jhod to look at the statue with us. Whatever we do, we should stay together now that we know there is a potentially intelligent threat around."

11th Feb, 2016 - 7:06pm / Post ID: #
Mykael Brewmor
Fighter3 Paladin3
Character
Novice / Right Fwd. Flank
Character Sheet Lock

Land Stolen Kingmaker Pathfinder ICon

Ignoble says...

Mykael assures Zork that he is not teasing him about the weapon or the armor, "I'm not laying claim to them" he says "And it would be a shame for the party to not benefit from them so you should utilize them. I'm good with what I have" he pats the hilt of his sword.

Back with the party Mykael agrees with Archival that they should stay together. "It might be better to check out the site of the statue first and make sure that it's safe before bringing Jhod anyway" he says "We can clear out any threats and then maybe a couple of us can break off, go get Jhod and bring him back to the statue so he can take a look at it."

11th Feb, 2016 - 7:17pm / Post ID: #
Zork II
Fighter Level 6
Character
Loner / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Retired Retired

The Second says...

Zork already has the sword so he takes up the armor as well to see how it fits, the durability, etc. Most of all he does not want to take something that does not significantly benefit him over what he already has.

Out of Character: Can I get some stats on thee please.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 12th Feb, 2016 - 12:27am / Post ID: #

A Friend

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land - Page 173

Theaton will cross the river and wait for everyone to get ready. We will take what loot we can find to either use or sale. Once everyone is ready we will head towards the area indicated for the statue. When seeing the wolves running off he will look at White fang, "Friends of yours?"

12th Feb, 2016 - 1:10pm / Post ID: #
Hand of Fate
Click for Party Invent...
Character
Game Master ◀
Base Has a Home Base

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 173

Game Master says...

White Fang shakes his head at Theaton's question. With everyone packed and ready, the group heads northwest directly to the statue.

The forest grows thinner as you approach the edge of the forest, near the plains you've already explored. Every now and again you hear movement behind or see the silhouette of a wolf, but they always keep their distance and run when threatened.

It takes half a day, but eventually you see a figure up ahead, 15 feet tall and towering over the shrubbery. However, there is no lodge and the statue is covered in moss and vines after decades of neglect.

Theaton not only feels an otherworldly calm in this place, he also recognises some blooms that grow in ash. After some shallow digging, there is ash mixed with the soil near the statue. The calm effect seems to have a definite range, 60 feet from the statue.

Out of Character: Txtrpg, the sword had already been detected as magic free, but being masterwork it gets a +1 to hit but not damage.
The +1 Scale Mail armor is a bit of a loose fit around the shoulders, but definitely very durable thanks to the resistance the magic imbues. Take normal Scale Mail, increase AC by 1 and reduce Armor Check Penalty by 1.

> TOPIC: ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.