ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land - Page 174 of 279

Out of Character: On the map could you put - Page 174 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 18th Feb, 2016 - 2:45am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?
 

25th July 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Draconian
Draconian
Paladin
Paladin
Barbarian
Barbarian
Wizard
Wizard
Ranger
Ranger
Fighter
Fighter
Warlock
Warlock
Cleric
Cleric
Rogue
Rogue

+  « First of 279 pgs.  170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178  ...Latest (279) »
Posts: 2230 - Views: 62452
Closed
Pathfinder RPG This Scenario is a continuation from here: ICon Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder Prologue. Only those players with APPROVED Characters can Post in this Thread.
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
12th Feb, 2016 - 1:13pm / Post ID: #
Zork II
Fighter Level 6
Character
Loner / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Retired Retired

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land - Page 174

The Second says...

Zork, feeling different, says calmly to the others in the party, "Am I the only one that feels a peace radiating from this place or do you all as well?"

Out of Character: Thanks! Will update it now.



Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 13th Feb, 2016 - 6:06am / Post ID: #

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land
A Friend

Land Stolen Kingmaker Pathfinder ICon

Theeaton will say, "We can make camp here for the night. Of you still wish to go get Jhod and bring him here then a couple of you should go so that one is not going alone. The rest of us will wait here." Theaton will sit down with his map and the map we found and make a more detailed comparison to them.

15th Feb, 2016 - 2:45pm / Post ID: #
Hand of Fate
Click for Party Invent...
Character
Game Master ◀
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Game Master says...

With only a few hours of light left, all agree that camping is a good option.
Not a moment too soon, as thunder rolls in the distance and rains come pouring. With enough tents for everyone, only the animals get wet. An hour and a half later, the sun is sinking but the rain at least has passed.

Comparing the two maps, Theaton can see some shortcuts that could be taken, allowing the party to explore the immediate area in half a day instead of a whole day. It makes you wish you had such a detailed guide to the plains when you explored them.

Night falls and you rest under the watch of the mossy sculpture. During each man's watch there are also sounds of movement from beyond the light of the campfire. Nothing dares draw near, except during Theaton's watch at midnight under the dark of the thin crescent moon. (GM Note)

Toilday 4 Sarenith

The morning is bright and the air is crisp and cool. The plant-choked statue is still damp and it's stag head continues to stare into the distance.

Attached Image Edited: iCon on 15th Feb, 2016 - 2:48pm



15th Feb, 2016 - 4:29pm / Post ID: #
Zork II
Fighter Level 6
Character
Loner / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Retired Retired

Page 174 Land Stolen Kingmaker Pathfinder ICon

The Second says...

Zork stretches, tests his equipment, checks his friends (Animals) and then has a look around to see if he can find out what the sounds were from last night. Once that is done he mounts and gets ready to follow the party.

Zork II Results:
  • Perception Zork on D20 (+4): 12 (1 roll)
  • Perception Grizzly on D20 (+5): 7 (1 roll)


Post Date: 16th Feb, 2016 - 4:18am / Post ID: #

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land
A Friend

Land Stolen Kingmaker Pathfinder ICon

During his watch Theaton will ask her. "How many mean wolves are there? I am sure we can find a way to take care of them. Yes, I too feel the spark and yes we will find a way. I believe you have a way thought out in your head?"

When day breaks Theaton will tell the others. "The wolves that tail us can not come close to this statue but they are not a friendly kind. Be alert and if you can get a shot at them take it. That will take a danger away from us. Lets use this map that we found to help fill in some of your own map. I think I have worked out some short cuts that will aid us in clearing and exploring more of this area."

Theaton breaks fast and then gets ready to load up. He will tell WhiteFang. "If you can lead a wolf or two closer to us so we can take care of them that would be great but do not endanger yourself too much." With that Theaton says, "Lets get to moving."

Out of Character: The attacks are included only if Theaton can get a good shot at the wolves that are trailing us. He will be riding with bow out and an arrow ready.

17th Feb, 2016 - 6:19pm / Post ID: #
Mykael Brewmor
Fighter3 Paladin3
Character
Novice / Right Fwd. Flank
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land

Ignoble says...

With Theaton's warning, Mykael has his sword out and shield ready as they travel. During long periods of travel he lays his sword across his lap so that he can readily bring it up but it doesn't cause him fatigue trying to hold it at the ready at all times. He closes ranks and hovers near Archival to provide defense to him in the event of an attack, and will try to give Archival time to summon unhindered by keeping any potential attackers busy and away from him. In the event of any ranged attacks Mykael would place himself between Archival and the attacker, again with the intent of soaking up any attacks so that Archival is able to summon.

Mykael Brewmor Results:
  • Perception on D20 (+0): 12, 10, 11, 15 (4 rolls)


Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
18th Feb, 2016 - 12:49am / Post ID: #
Hand of Fate
Click for Party Invent...
Character
Game Master ◀
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land - Page 174

Game Master says...

Theaton's GM note updated.

As you travel and update the map, the movement of wolves continues in the forest around you. White Fang seems to have the opposite effect, repelling the wolves whenever he tries to get close. There is one moment when Theaton spots a wolf within 70 feet, but hits a tree with his arrow. It runs away, accompanied by the sounds of the others.

Within the expected half-day you've explored the 12-mile area around between the statue and river.

Out of Character: Diarmadhim and KenGorbutt, should I wait for your actions or just post within, say, 2 days dragging your characters along with the group?



Post Date: 18th Feb, 2016 - 2:45am / Post ID: #

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land
A Friend

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 174

Out of Character: On the map could you put a x or P to show us where our current position is at to help us a little? I know it will help me.

Theaton will tell her. "Yes when I get my own place I will make sure there is a place for you to stay. As far as my companion I do not think he will trust you as much as I do but one never knows. We will see how things play out. Do these bad wolves bother you and the harmony of the area?"


 
> TOPIC: ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land
 

▲ TOP


International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.