ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land - Page 177 of 279

Walking carefully up to the top, the hill - Page 177 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 27th Feb, 2016 - 2:17am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?
 

27th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Barbarian
Barbarian
Warlock
Warlock
Fighter
Fighter
Rogue
Rogue
Wizard
Wizard
Cleric
Cleric
Paladin
Paladin
Draconian
Draconian
Ranger
Ranger

+  « First of 279 pgs.  173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181  ...Latest (279) »
Posts: 2230 - Views: 60498
Closed
Pathfinder RPG This Scenario is a continuation from here: ICon Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder Prologue. Only those players with APPROVED Characters can Post in this Thread.
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
24th Feb, 2016 - 10:45am / Post ID: #
Zork II
Fighter Level 6
Character
Loner / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Retired Retired

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land - Page 177

The Second says...

Zork makes the sign to Grizzly to search the area but comments to the group, "Such a vantage position might mean someone else thinks so too.... " Zork looks for signs of movement.

Zork II Results:
  • Stealth Zork on D20 (+1): 4, 11 (2 rolls)
  • Perception Zork on D20 (+4): 19, 12 (2 rolls)
  • Perception Grizzly on D20 (+5): 23, 25 (2 rolls)


Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 25th Feb, 2016 - 1:28am / Post ID: #

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land
A Friend

Land Stolen Kingmaker Pathfinder ICon

Theaton agrees with Zork, "Yes this is a nice place to ambush the wolves but lets check it out and make sure it is clear of any unfriendly things that could hamper our attack of the wolves."

Theaton will explore this hill and make sure the high ground is well ready for us to ambush the wolves.

26th Feb, 2016 - 2:56pm / Post ID: #
Zork II
Fighter Level 6
Character
Loner / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Retired Retired

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Second says...

Zork changes his seating position. Resting on one bum cheek for too long gives him that numb feeling that he dislikes. Saddle seats weren't meant for resting.



26th Feb, 2016 - 3:38pm / Post ID: #
Mykael Brewmor
Fighter3 Paladin3
Character
Novice / Right Fwd. Flank
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

Page 177 Land Stolen Kingmaker Pathfinder ICon

Ignoble says...

Mykael helps explore the hill and tries to note any features that may grant a tactical advantage to the plan.

Mykael Brewmor Results:
  • Stealth on D20 (-4): 12 (1 roll)
  • Perception on D20 (+0): 17 (1 roll)
  • Bluff on D20 (+2): 8 (1 roll)


26th Feb, 2016 - 3:52pm / Post ID: #
Zork II
Fighter Level 6
Character
Loner / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Retired Retired

Land Stolen Kingmaker Pathfinder ICon

The Second says...

When Zork sees Mykael move forward to start exploring he mentions with some level of sarcasm, "Don't step on anything that might swallow you in one go." Then his mind crosses the story he once heard about giants using hills to mask their true identity.



26th Feb, 2016 - 5:36pm / Post ID: #
Mykael Brewmor
Fighter3 Paladin3
Character
Novice / Right Fwd. Flank
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land

Ignoble says...

Zork's comment comes as Mykael begins to dismount from Patoot. Hearing Zork, Mykael turns his head toward his companion "Wha… " he begins to ask but his foot gets caught in the stirrup. He begins to walk forward with his free foot, but the foot caught in the stirrup yanks him back and he tumbles to the ground with an audible "Oof!"

Mykael lays flat on his face for a moment his torso seemingly convulsing but as he rolls over he has a smile on his face and it becomes apparent that the 'convulsions' are a result of him laughing quietly. "Well that was graceful" he chuckles as he climbs to his feet and begins to dust himself of then looks back to Zork "I'll do my best, but I promise nothing" he smiles.



Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
26th Feb, 2016 - 6:00pm / Post ID: #
Zork II
Fighter Level 6
Character
Loner / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Retired Retired

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land - Page 177

The Second says...

Zork looks on at the commotion open mouthed with a puzzled face. "Um, I hadn't meant for you to get an early start." Then he smiles and turns his attention back to the hill while once again adjusting his rear position.



27th Feb, 2016 - 2:17am / Post ID: #
Hand of Fate
Click for Party Invent...
Character
Game Master ◀
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 177

Game Master says...

Walking carefully up to the top, the hill seems to devoid of threats and it does not suddenly rise up and eat everyone. The only living creatures are some bugs crawling around inside the dead logs.

You think larger animals might avoid lairing in this place due to a beehive that hangs from a branch 80 feet from the crest of the hill, but on the other side to your approach. (The west side, since you approached from the east.)

So, how do you set up your ambush?




 
> TOPIC: ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land
 

▲ TOP


International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.